Another Fantastic Tale By Your Friendly News Service

Many adults do factor in behaviors and temperament when judging a President. Or any other elected official, for that matter.

They know that behaviors and temperament will have an affect, not only actions that President takes, but also on how decision-makers will react to him. This will have significant impact on final policies and governmental actions, because that elected official usually can't act alone.

In other words, most intelligent adults realize that if they can't trust a person's temperament or character, they can't trust his judgement.

This used to be blatantly obvious and common knowledge. Clearly that is no longer the case.

Last edited:
That would depend on the suburb...

COBsign.jpg

I'll take a straight-talker like Trump over idiot politicians who wax dishonest and near-poetic about their "esteemed colleagues and friends" on the Senate/House floor, when what they really want to do is bury their teeth in their "good friend's" throat.

Suburban women are more concerned with calls to abolish ICE and attacks on LE.

I'll take a straight-talker like Trump over idiot politicians who wax dishonest and near-poetic about their "esteemed colleagues and friends" on the Senate/House floor, when what they really want to do is bury their teeth in their "good friend's" throat.

Can't one be a "straight talker" and not be a dick?

If a wife ask her husband "how do I look in this dress" he could say "it does not look good on you" or "you like like a beached whale in that dress".

Which is the better path in your opinion?

If a wife ask her husband "how do I look in this dress" he could say "it does not look good on you" or "you like like a beached whale in that dress".

Most of the guys I know would choose the latter. Wise guys, the lot of them. :auiqs.jpg:

Most of the guys I know would choose the latter. Wise guys, the lot of them. :auiqs.jpg:

let me guess...they are all on their 3rd and 4th marriages! :19:

I’m sure you didn’t mind when the CNN app used such language against Trump the second he announced he was running.
Of course I know that a savvy guy like you probably went to the more polite web site rather than the scummy, geared for the “Rock the Vote” crowd, CNN app.

Do you really REALLY think "suburban women" as a voting bloc give a shit about this nonsense?

Suburban women recoil as Trump dives into racial politics
i read the headline and ignored the rest.

if this type of bullshit wouldn't work, they'd stop doing it. but people will post it around and say LOOK THEY'RE STUPID and people go look.

a click is a click is a click to an advertiser. so as long as being full of shit is profitable, they'll do it.

unfortunately people tend to counter extremes with extremes and these of course, are very extreme times.

I’m sure you didn’t mind when the CNN app used such language against Trump the second he announced he was running.
Of course I know that a savvy guy like you probably went to the more polite web site rather than the scummy, geared for the “Rock the Vote” crowd, CNN app.

Yeah, I am not a big fan of CNN, I leave them to people like you.

Some are, some aren't.

when people start bitching at news sources and attributing their bitching to your watching them, they ain't got shit and are not even paying attention to the world. if people like that lost internet access for a year imagine much we could get done.

Do you really REALLY think "suburban women" as a voting bloc give a shit about this nonsense?

Suburban women recoil as Trump dives into racial politics

The Troglocrats are attempting to back-track on their deep loathing for white suburban voters.
Don't trust them.

The majority of white suburban voters voted for Trump. Democrats's base is in big cities and with women and minorities. In fact, women in the heartland and not near big cities still tend to vote Republican.

In fact, one can! And most suburban women learn this by the time they leave their teens. A strong, confident man who speaks his mind does not have to be an ass, so there's no reason to keep wasting time dating assholes.

Most learn that less. A few never get it, and get stuck in a life long cycle of abusive relationships with dead beats, culminating in voting for Donald.

I sort of had the feeling you were completely out of touch with anything but yourself.
That’s why your always supplying us with “your little world” opinions.

I sort of had the feeling you were completely out of touch with anything but yourself.

you rely on CNN and then accuse others of being out of touch!

damn son, way too early in the morning for that level of irony.

you rely on CNN and then accuse others of being out of touch!

damn son, way too early in the morning for that level of irony.
I read them all and laugh.
Until there’s a new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Forum List

Back