Another example of why you shouldnt pay attention to fauci

Right before the election, he said a vaccine won't stop infection.
Right after election, he said the end is near.
NOW the dipshit is saying this:

White House adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci told MSNBC on Sunday it's "still not" acceptable for Americans to eat indoors, even after they've received the COVID-19 vaccine.
He can bite me

Right before the election, he said a vaccine won't stop infection.
Right after election, he said the end is near.
NOW the dipshit is saying this:

White House adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci told MSNBC on Sunday it's "still not" acceptable for Americans to eat indoors, even after they've received the COVID-19 vaccine.
I know you like to rail on Dr Fauci because of the former president, but dude, you apparently skipped science in high school.
Dr. Fauci changes his stance every hour to stay in the headlines.
Dr. Fauci follows the science now unlike when he had to follow the former president’s propaganda before.
I have it on good authority that Dr. Fauci does NOT follow science, and that he . . . I quote, "doesn't know anything about anything." "He doesn't understand medicine."

In recognition of his invention of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technique, he shared the 1993 Nobel Prize in Chemistry with Michael Smith[4] and was awarded the Japan Prize in the same year.

You’re mistaken about Fauci claiming that the vaccine couldn’t prevent infections. His statement actually was that the studies didn’t show if it could or not and it would be great if it did, but their primary goal was to prevent illness.

Their PRIMARY GOAL was to see if they could get the american people to buy this and ultimately destroy this president. And Americans did not disappoint them.

Fauci sure knows who to align himself in order to get richer.

th

Forum List

Back