Another Example of Palestinian Savages

Is this particular killer being celebrated?

There may not be a Street named after him but did you see his smile?? Tell us please where the condemnation is. I would like to know what the Reaction of the Posters and the “ International Community “ would be if an Israeli Killer of an entire Palestinian Family broke into a house to commit mass murder and said it was their LAUGHTER that attracted him

Do you remember the 2000 Ramallah lynching? A violent incident that took place on October 12, 2000 at the el-Bireh police station, where a Palestinian crowd killed and mutilated the bodies of two Israelis.

I remember

There may not be a Street named after him but did you see his smile?? Tell us please where the condemnation is. I would like to know what the Reaction of the Posters and the “ International Community “ would be if an Israeli Killer of an entire Palestinian Family broke into a house to commit mass murder and said it was their LAUGHTER that attracted him

Do you remember the 2000 Ramallah lynching? A violent incident that took place on October 12, 2000 at the el-Bireh police station, where a Palestinian crowd killed and mutilated the bodies of two Israelis.

I remember. They literally tore them apart and held their hands up in pride. I will NEVER weep over any dead Palestinian.

And the cameras and reporters were outside that building, for the whole world to witness.

RE: Another Example of Palestinian Savages
※→ et al.

We "all" have to be careful and distinguish between the psychopath that lurk in every population and culture (ie, not an event that was specifically trigger by the conflict) and that of the chaos and confused parties to the conflict (no matter which side they are on).

From the WP Article 21% of CEOs are Psychopaths said:
The data has confirmed all of our suspicions: one in five chief executives are psychopaths. At least, that’s what was found by a recent study of 261 senior corporate professionals in the United States.
Source: Washington Post, By Gene Marks, September 16, 2016
These murders, although perpetrated in the shadow and backdrop of Jihadism, Fedayeen Activism, Hostile Insurgency Operations, Radicalized Islamic Behaviors, and Asymmetric Violence, may be just the expected outcome that naturally occurs from any given population. That's not to say that the Palestinian Islamic Jihad is not a magnet for both psychopaths and sociopaths, salted by the madness that all jihadist hide under their deodorant; but every significant population has their crazies.

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: Another Example of Palestinian Savages
※→ et al.

We "all" have to be careful and distinguish between the psychopath that lurk in every population and culture (ie, not an event that was specifically trigger by the conflict) and that of the chaos and confused parties to the conflict (no matter which side they are on).

From the WP Article 21% of CEOs are Psychopaths said:
The data has confirmed all of our suspicions: one in five chief executives are psychopaths. At least, that’s what was found by a recent study of 261 senior corporate professionals in the United States.
Source: Washington Post, By Gene Marks, September 16, 2016
These murders, although perpetrated in from of a backdrop of Jihadism, Fedayeen Activism, Hostile Insurgency Operations, Radicalized Islamic Behaviors, and Asymmetric Violence, may be just the expected outcome that naturally occurs from any given population. That's no to say that the Palestinian Islamic Jihad is not a magnet for both psychopaths and sociopaths, salted by the madness that all jihadist hide under their deodorant; but every significant population has their crazies.

Most Respectfully,
R

Some are on drugs.

I remember watching a BBC programme about two female suicide bombers detonating themselves inside a vehicle.Their conversation had been recorded, and they sounded all high and excited.

His smile is that of a psychopathic sicko. The same kind of sicko that firebombs houses knowing they are inhabited or burns teenagers live. What is the difference between them? None.

I would be the LAST one to defend what they did! On the other hand, I CAN understand their Rage unlike the Palestinian who killed those THREE Israeli boys and three them away like trash
You still ask what the difference? Read Rylahs post.
Their rage is no diffetent than Palestinians who have seen friends and family killed. Both have have reasons for anger. But the barbaric crueltyof their behavior is beyond inderstanding ever.

You make many appeals to moral equivalence and those are nonsense. You wrote, “Their rage is no diffetent than Palestinians”. Well, yes, it is. "Rage" in the Arab-Moslem psyche is displayed by an OCD-like obsession with the mere existence of Jews and Christians in the "Islamic Middle East". Within Arab-Moslem (“Palestinian”) society is a cradle to grave program of insensate Jew hatred that finds its genesis in Islamic ideology. From the moment they are born, Arabs-Moslems are inundated with grotesque caricatures of Jews (and Christians, Infidels,), but especially Jews, that are broadcast throughout the Islamic terrorist enclaves of Gaza and the West Bank daily. The sermons on Palestinian TV that refer to Jews as the sons of pigs and monkeys, The anti-Semitic czarist forgery (and inspiration of the Nazis), "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion," showing the Jews to be engaged in a century-old conspiracy to control the world is standard fare for the PA. Textbooks and other publications in the collection, propagate a Nazi-like hatred for Jews, treat the forged Protocols of the Elders of Zion as historical fact, and avow that the Moslem’s duty is to eliminate the state of Israel.

All Media, Libel: Protocols of the Elders of Zion | PMW

But an underlying question remains: Why have peaceful trade and gradual intercourse with the West not done to Islam what they did to India, Japan, and other nations? What distinguishes Islam's adherents from those of Hinduism, Shintoism, and Buddhism?

The answer lies in the bell curve.

The border gee-had being waged by Arab-Moslems and orchestrated by Islamic terrorist franchises is quite a spectacle, especially when the stated goal is to crash the Israeli border and (paraphrasing), “rip the hearts out of the Jews”. Borders matter because people matter and societies matter. Every political system binds its citizens in a web of mutual responsibility. Not for everything, but for the really big things commonly delegated to government: the defense of the realm, the maintenance of order in the streets, a common, generally comprehended legal system, and above all the protection of individuals' rights to life, liberty, security. Israel granted the Palestinians autonomy within their zones, or, as Eric Frank Russell once put it, "the right to go to Hell in their own fashion." Now that they've chosen their course, they should be allowed to follow it to its conclusion, out of respect not only for their right to do so, but the right of Israelis not to be involved in it. The Israeli borders being better secured not only makes their streets safer, but it focuses on the islamists interest in reforming their own polity, which is, as we see with regularity, not an overriding concern in the islamist mindset.

Terrorist Who Murdered Salomon Family: I Picked a House with Sounds of Laughter

Just ONE more reason why I will celebrate and throw Candy every time I hear about the Death of a Palestinian
Too bad they don’t have the death Penalty. They should be beheaded like that infant was
walls don't solve social dilemmas.

What do they do then?
let's identify the social dilemmas involved; to find appropriate solutions.

Just ONE more reason why I will celebrate and throw Candy every time I hear about the Death of a Palestinian
Too bad they don’t have the death Penalty. They should be beheaded like that infant was

What do they do then?

Everything you say is vague.

The wall in Israel certainly put a stop to people getting blown up in buses nearly every day.

What do they do then?

Everything you say is vague.

The wall in Israel certainly put a stop to people getting blown up in buses nearly every day.
In the US, we have a Commerce Clause; the opportunity cost.

No, just another example of a thread that fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

And just another example of a failed attempt to deflect from the apartheid state that is Israel, and Israel’s incessant violation of human rights.

No, just another example of a thread that fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

And just another example of a failed attempt to deflect from the apartheid state that is Israel, and Israel’s incessant violation of human rights.
If you knew what Apartheid actually is, you might have a point.
If you had ever been to Israel, and actually seen Apartheid and Human Rights violations there, you might have a point.

As it is, you are simply another poster who fails to see the conflict for what it has always been, and probably will live all of your life seeing it that way, because after all......

It DOES TAKE GUTS to go to Israel and see if for yourself.

Try going to Gaza and the PA territories and watch actual Apartheid and Human Rights Violations there, and then.....

Get back to us.

The social dilemma is a failure by (let's be honest) much of the world to treat the Jewish people with equality and respect. (And not ONLY the Jewish people. Many other people as well. Women come to mind immediately). What is the solution to THAT?!

I will NEVER weep over any dead Palestinian.

That's just wrong. You should.

Not when they cheer, hold up their bloody hands, brag about their slaughtering and have streets named after them

Weep over the individuals who are products of their culture. Then work to bring change to the culture.

Tell us how to bring “ change” to those who are taught to Hate Jews from the time they are born This mindset was before 1948

His smile is that of a psychopathic sicko. The same kind of sicko that firebombs houses knowing they are inhabited or burns teenagers live. What is the difference between them? None.

I would be the LAST one to defend what they did! On the other hand, I CAN understand their Rage unlike the Palestinian who killed those THREE Israeli boys and three them away like trash
Their rage is no diffetent than Palestinians who have seen friends and family killed. Both have have reasons for anger. But the barbaric crueltyof their behavior is beyond inderstanding ever.

You make many appeals to moral equivalence and those are nonsense. You wrote, “Their rage is no diffetent than Palestinians”. Well, yes, it is. "Rage" in the Arab-Moslem psyche is displayed by an OCD-like obsession with the mere existence of Jews and Christians in the "Islamic Middle East". Within Arab-Moslem (“Palestinian”) society is a cradle to grave program of insensate Jew hatred that finds its genesis in Islamic ideology. From the moment they are born, Arabs-Moslems are inundated with grotesque caricatures of Jews (and Christians, Infidels,), but especially Jews, that are broadcast throughout the Islamic terrorist enclaves of Gaza and the West Bank daily. The sermons on Palestinian TV that refer to Jews as the sons of pigs and monkeys, The anti-Semitic czarist forgery (and inspiration of the Nazis), "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion," showing the Jews to be engaged in a century-old conspiracy to control the world is standard fare for the PA. Textbooks and other publications in the collection, propagate a Nazi-like hatred for Jews, treat the forged Protocols of the Elders of Zion as historical fact, and avow that the Moslem’s duty is to eliminate the state of Israel.

But an underlying question remains: Why have peaceful trade and gradual intercourse with the West not done to Islam what they did to India, Japan, and other nations? What distinguishes Islam's adherents from those of Hinduism, Shintoism, and Buddhism?

The border gee-had being waged by Arab-Moslems and orchestrated by Islamic terrorist franchises is quite a spectacle, especially when the stated goal is to crash the Israeli border and (paraphrasing), “rip the hearts out of the Jews”. Borders matter because people matter and societies matter. Every political system binds its citizens in a web of mutual responsibility. Not for everything, but for the really big things commonly delegated to government: the defense of the realm, the maintenance of order in the streets, a common, generally comprehended legal system, and above all the protection of individuals' rights to life, liberty, security. Israel granted the Palestinians autonomy within their zones, or, as Eric Frank Russell once put it, "the right to go to Hell in their own fashion." Now that they've chosen their course, they should be allowed to follow it to its conclusion, out of respect not only for their right to do so, but the right of Israelis not to be involved in it. The Israeli borders being better secured not only makes their streets safer, but it focuses on the islamists interest in reforming their own polity, which is, as we see with regularity, not an overriding concern in the islamist mindset.
Of course. Hatred from the side is always excused or justified somehow isn’t it? It is always “different”. I fail to see how the rage of a person losing a child to violence is any different in feeling between Muslim, Jew or Christian however differently it may be expressed,

Of course. Hatred from the side is always excused or justified somehow isn’t it? It is always “different”. I fail to see how the rage of a person losing a child to violence is any different in feeling between Muslim, Jew or Christian however differently it may be expressed,

I never said parents losing a Child to Violence should matter to parents based on race or ethnicity. What I am saying is that I have no reason to feel differently if a Palestinian Child is killed then the Palestinians do when an Israeli or Israeli child is killed.

Forum List

Back