Another example of California twisted ethics

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
This is a monstrosity.
And an example of what can happen in unnatural home settings.

A lesbian couple in California who say their 11-year-old son Tommy who wants to be a girl named Tammy are giving their child hormone blockers that delay the onset of puberty -- so that he can have more time that he can have more time to decide if he wants to change his gender.

Read more: Controversial Therapy For Pre-Teen Transgender Patient Raises Questions | Fox News

So homosexuals are somehow exempt from being idiotic parents?

Face it, parents can be idiots, no matter what their sexual orientation or beliefs.

This is a monstrosity.

A lesbian couple in California who say their 11-year-old son Tommy who wants to be a girl named Tammy are giving their child hormone blockers that delay the onset of puberty -- so that he can have more time that he can have more time to decide if he wants to change his gender.

Read more: Controversial Therapy For Pre-Teen Transgender Patient Raises Questions | Fox News

Face it, parents can be idiots, no matter what their sexual orientation or beliefs.

I think this goes beyond "idiots" - and into the realm of the obscene.
It is incredibly irresponsible and IMO - child abuse.
A male child grows up in a home with 2 females, highly likely also constantly surrounded by females - gee - is it no surprise he is confused and "wants" to be a female?? It is natural behavior for a child to emulate his/her parents and surroundings.
Surround a male child with all females, particularly females who show affection to each other - and it should be expected he would want to be like them.

Nuts....just insanity.

The child should be taken out of the home for sure. That's abuse plain and simple.

This is a monstrosity.

A male child grows up in a home with 2 females, highly likely also constantly surrounded by females - gee - is it no surprise he is confused and "wants" to be a female?? It is natural behavior for a child to emulate his/her parents and surroundings.
Surround a male child with all females, particularly females who show affection to each other - and it should be expected he would want to be like them.

Nuts....just insanity.

Any more insane than the religious cutting up an infants penis to make it look better, for God?

Not to mention prevention of disease! Although the left seems to have some sort of affection for disease.

Suffice to say, a religious person might cut off a foreskin leaving a functioning penis. A leftist cuts off the whole penis and calls it a girl.

Nuts....just insanity.

Any more insane than the religious cutting up an infants penis to make it look better, for God?

Ooookayyy.....so you are a troll.
Nevermind.

not to mention prevention of disease! Although the left seems to have some sort of affection for disease.

Suffice to say, a religious person might cut off a foreskin leaving a functioning penis. A leftist cuts off the whole penis and calls it a girl.

b o o m:lol::lol:

Not to mention prevention of disease! Although the left seems to have some sort of affection for disease.

You...do know there is absolutely nothing that links disease with the foreskin...right?

Please tell me you know this?

Also, to the OP, I'm no troll. Just because you don't like the facts doesn't make my statement any less valid.

Deal with it.

You...do know there is absolutely nothing that links disease with the foreskin...right?

Also, to the OP, I'm no troll. Just because you don't like the facts doesn't make my statement any less valid.

Deal with it.

What facts?
The thread is about what these idiotic people are doing to this child, morally bankrupt not to mention of significant health and psychologically damaging.
You make an attempt to derail the topic by making a comparison that isn't a comparison at all.

Deal with it.

What facts?
The thread is about what these idiotic people are doing to this child, morally bankrupt not to mention of significant health and psychologically damaging.
You make an attempt to derail the topic by making a comparison that isn't a comparison at all.

Of course it's fucking damaging, these parents are insane.

But this is more widespread than just "California." This happens all over the planet.

Last edited:

Deal with it.

What facts?

But this is more widespread than just "California." This happens all over the planet.

People give children puberty blocking drugs at age 11...this happens all over the planet?

What facts?

People give children puberty blocking drugs at age 11...this happens all over the planet?

As a matter of fact, much much worse than that happens all over the planet to children.

:clap2:

Nuts....just insanity.

humm 3 months old....11...:eusa_think:

This is a monstrosity.

I think the parents ought to listen to the doctors. take him to 3 child psyches and get a consensus.

as far as the medical issues, that may just be a show stopper for now.

on another note, I just don't see how an 11 year old could be taken at their word regards something they know so little about .....

This is a monstrosity.

OK, I want to see documentation of everyone's medical license...everyone who is making a medical decision about this child and the parents.

Let's see them.

Nuts....just insanity.
And you have evidence in support of the above, yes?

If not it’s understandable, as all the evidence indicates that children with same-sex parents are similar in every way to children who grow up with opposite-sex parents.

Nuts....just insanity.
And you have evidence in support of the above, yes?

If not it’s understandable, as all the evidence indicates that children with same-sex parents are similar in every way to children who grow up with opposite-sex parents.

Evidence of what?
That children want to emulate their parents and fit in with those around them?
You read much? You live on this planet very long?

Forum List

Back