Another Democrat Success Story

That must be the way LA residents like it.

Either that or there's a lot of cheating going on in their elections.

While Leftists deny that their goal is the destruction of Western Civilization, their conduct proves otherwise.

There are LAWS ON THE BOOKS that prohibit vagrancy, littering, accosting the locals, panhandling, etc. The police are told not to enforce the laws in the hope(?) that somehow the inevitable blight will not occur.

The Left has created a situation where it is considered unacceptable to insist on enforcement of the law. Racist. Elitist. Whatever.

The Left is evil. Everything it touches turns to shit.

While Leftists deny that their goal is the destruction of Western Civilization, their conduct proves otherwise.

There are LAWS ON THE BOOKS that prohibit vagrancy, littering, accosting the locals, panhandling, etc. The police are told not to enforce the laws in the hope(?) that somehow the inevitable blight will not occur.

The Left has created a situation where it is considered unacceptable to insist on enforcement of the law. Racist. Elitist. Whatever.

Name me one place where Republicans govern that is pristine and pure, where everything is perfect and no human sins...Go ahead, I know you can't.

Name me one place where Republicans govern that is pristine and pure, where everything is perfect and no human sins...Go ahead, I know you can't.
Lol, you can live in them and be safe. Not in LA, Chicago, or Minneapolis.

I see, you could name exactly none. What can one do to make cities clean like they have never been?

I see, you could name exactly none. What can one do to make cities clean like they have never been?
Get rid of the liberals that run them.

Liberals inhabit both political parties as does conservatives.

When will taxpayers make an end of this?

The Democrat-controlled city of Los Angeles has devolved into a squalid cesspool of rampant crime, uncontrolled homelessness and filthy streets littered with trash, drug paraphernalia and human waste.

James Woods declares Los Angeles dead: 'L.A. is gone'
every places from Cuba, Venezuela, USSR, to the cities of LA, Minn, Chicago etc that have been run by leftist and leftist policies have turned into cesspools of poverty, crime, corruption snd massive wealth gaps

it’s what leftist policies do

The Democrat-controlled city of Los Angeles has devolved into a squalid cesspool of rampant crime, uncontrolled homelessness and filthy streets littered with trash, drug paraphernalia and human waste.

every places from Cuba, Venezuela, USSR, to the cities of LA, Minn, Chicago etc that have been run by leftist and leftist policies have turned into cesspools of poverty, crime, corruption snd massive wealth gaps

Make these towns wealthy, hmm and with wealth their is an equal amount of disparity. It exist in every city.

To be fair, if the elites are not going to be held accountable to the law like Cuomo, then why should the rest of us be?

Liberals inhabit both political parties as does conservatives.
Not like the ones that run those shitholes.

Make these towns wealthy, hmm and with wealth their is an equal amount of disparity. It exist in every city.
there is ovoisly going to be poorer folks and richer folks that’s life...and a spectrum

but in leftist societies it’s the uber wealthy and then the serfs

no middle, on spectrum. Master and dependent servant

Forum List

Back