Another Democrat Joins "The Lincoln Project"

Who cares WTF Joe Trippi thinks??
The GOP will win in 2022 and 2024 no matter what democrats do, if its a normal mid-term with no voter fraud.
Look who is running the Lincoln Project, MSDNC talking heads?! Who cares? No real Republican will sign up. Trippi is a democrat like the OP says, its just a DNC ploy.

The GOP will win in 2022 and 2024 no matter what democrats do, if its a normal mid-term with no voter fraud.

Um, the GOP swept everything in 2020 per legal votes.....

If you have not figured that out yet.....

The GOP swept the House, not losing a single seat they held.
But they lost the senate and the presidency, on paper.

I guess The Democrats aren't even trying to present it as a Republican group anymore.

I'm joining the Lincoln Project to make sure Republicans don't win Congress in 2022: Trippi​

I'm joining the Lincoln Project to make sure Republicans don't win Congress in 2022: Trippi

This is the real truth of the W crowd....

None are really republicans. All are Zionist 911 traitors.

Sincerely,

Cheney
Tenet
Rupert Murdoch
Right winger
Romney
Murkowski
McConnell

And that also explains how we went from

Under $6 trillion in debt with a budget surplus when W took over with a GOP house and senate (with child molester Hastert as speaker, not newt)

To over $30 trillion in debt today, and neither party nor the media thinks that is in any way a problem to be noticed or discussed....

I thought that the "Lincoln Project" was about Loyal Republicans defeating the Trumpster and defending the party against it.

Not just another leftard group to join the Coffee Party, Antifa and SEIU in the constellation of the Far Left?

They're in a no-win situation right now. There is simply not enough of them to make a real dent within the party, and running a third party candidate will most likely not yield much.

I guess, given those choices, at least a third party run would allow them to get their word out more effectively.

As for the rest of the party, it is fully under the control and influence of one damaged man and those who enable him, a textbook definition of a cult.

You do recognize the stupidity and inanity in your post, don’t you?

To state plainly that all your votes are legitimate and others are not, is as anti-American as it comes.

Not to mention your post makes no logical sense.

Last edited:

To state plainly that all your votes are legitimate and others are not, is as anti-American as it comes.

My post is just fine thank you.
You do recognize that your post has zero support for your claim?
Why is claiming GOP votes are legitimate and dem votes may include voter fraud "anti-American"?
Here is the logic of my post proving that urban democrats historically committed voter fraud, just a few examples:
1. The Cook County slogan of "Vote Early - Vote Often" is a truism.
2. Mitt Romney got zero votes in 59 precincts in 2012
3. PA GOP finds discrepancies, as well as the PA Supreme Court illegally extended the voting deadline.
4. Voter fraud in Broward County thwarted
5. Black Panthers block polling places

So your post makes no logical sense

Why is claiming GOP votes are legitimate and dem votes may include voter fraud "anti-American"?
Here is the logic of my post proving that urban democrats historically committed voter fraud, just a few examples:
3. PA GOP finds discrepancies, as well as the PA Supreme Court illegally extended the voting deadline.

Election fraud is a lie. Your own links show either any attempted fraud was found and thwarted or they have been debunked.

Stop spreading lies!

Obama got zero votes in at least 38 precincts in 2012. According to your dementia, that means Republicans cheated. :cuckoo:

Election fraud is a lie. Your own links show either any attempted fraud was found and thwarted or they have been debunked.

Stop spreading lies!

They can't stop lying about election fraud -- they're all in.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Hey faun,

The fun will start here when the AZ audit results show both trump and mcsalley winning by more than 100k votes!!!

Until then, it is just the same drive by shit

Hey faun,

The fun will start here when the AZ audit results show both trump and mcsalley winning by more than 100k votes!!!

Until then, it is just the same drive by shit
And it won't count unless Arizona does an audit of every ballot in the state.

when the AZ audit results show

There is no legitimate AZ audit that has the force of law or backed by our Constitution.

The Fraudit's only use is with the Kangaroo Court as broadcast on Faux News, OAN, News Maxines......

Forum List

Back