Another Dem City Goes Down

Glad I don't live in Chi Town. I can see the taxes going through the roof now.

Ah well. Just like Detroit bankrupcy looms.

Let's just hope Chicago isn't to hot this summer and that Democratic Party inspired looters don't need air conditioners .. :blowup:

Last edited:
This thread could also be called: "Chicago contributes 3.6% of America's GDP, the 3rd most of any city or town in all of the United States."

And yet the are far beyond broke because of commiecrat policies of giving public sector unions whatever they want. Go figure, personally I think it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
Yep they should elect some republicans to turn them into a folksy country town. Also, please write them a check for the repairs your Texan highways received last year. I'm sure they'd appreciate that. :thup:

Why dip, Texas sends more to the feds than we get back, fuck Chicago, let it burn, again.
Lol nope.

Which States Are Givers and Which Are Takers - The Atlantic

...federal income tax "investment "

What does that even mean?

This thread could also be called: "Chicago contributes 3.6% of America's GDP, the 3rd most of any city or town in all of the United States."

And yet the are far beyond broke because of commiecrat policies of giving public sector unions whatever they want. Go figure, personally I think it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
Yep they should elect some republicans to turn them into a folksy country town. Also, please write them a check for the repairs your Texan highways received last year. I'm sure they'd appreciate that. :thup:

Why dip, Texas sends more to the feds than we get back, fuck Chicago, let it burn, again.
Lol nope.

Which States Are Givers and Which Are Takers - The Atlantic

...federal income tax "investment "

What does that even mean?

I think it means, middle-class taxpayers bend over and spread your cheeks for yet another Democrat blunder.

"Another Dem City Goes Down"

This fails as a straw man fallacy.
And here we see the visceral hatred Leftists have for truth and their inability to cope with adverse facts.
Chicago has been run by Democrats since WW2. Maybe earlier. You can't blame Bush. You can't blame the GOP. This is entirely the result of bad public policies and an unholy alliance between service unions and politicians.

And here we see the visceral hatred Leftists have for truth and their inability to cope with adverse facts.
Chicago has been run by Democrats since WW2. Maybe earlier. You can't blame Bush. You can't blame the GOP. This is entirely the result of bad public policies and an unholy alliance between service unions and politicians.

Well said, worthy of envy...:thewave:

For how long? And why then are they having so many financial issues?
When a single city has an entire country leeching off of it, it must be hard for them to juggle their finances.

Delude yourself that's you're choice. Failure is failure shocker libs never admit their own.

The Democratic party corruption of public sector unions is on full display.

A few months ago, winning re-election was Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s biggest problem. Now, his problem seems to be that he won. His prize is a mountain of financial problems, so severe that the ongoing gunfire in the rough parts of town is taking a back seat.

On May 12, Moody’s Investor Service gave Chicago a double-notch downgrade to its credit rating, leaving municipal bonds at “junk” status. According to Ted Dabrowski at the Illinois Policy Institute, public employee pensions are so underfunded, the shortfall will nearly equal six times the annual budget for the city. The pension debt – quadruple what it was a decade ago – works out to $60,000 per Chicago household.

“Chicago, I think by any measure, is already broke,” said Dabrowski. “Eventually, you’ll find a situation where Chicago can’t fund itself.”

Emanuel starts 2nd term as Chicago financial crisis deepens with junk rating Fox News
god i miss the good old days of the 30's in Chicago when white people were shooting white people as if it was a sport. Such fond memories. But over the last two decades, may as well add Chicago to the Baltimore/Oakland list.

A few months ago, winning re-election was Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s biggest problem. Now, his problem seems to be that he won. His prize is a mountain of financial problems, so severe that the ongoing gunfire in the rough parts of town is taking a back seat.

On May 12, Moody’s Investor Service gave Chicago a double-notch downgrade to its credit rating, leaving municipal bonds at “junk” status. According to Ted Dabrowski at the Illinois Policy Institute, public employee pensions are so underfunded, the shortfall will nearly equal six times the annual budget for the city. The pension debt – quadruple what it was a decade ago – works out to $60,000 per Chicago household.

“Chicago, I think by any measure, is already broke,” said Dabrowski. “Eventually, you’ll find a situation where Chicago can’t fund itself.”

Emanuel starts 2nd term as Chicago financial crisis deepens with junk rating Fox News
god i miss the good old days of the 30's in Chicago when white people were shooting white people as if it was a sport. Such fond memories. But over the last two decades, may as well add Chicago to the Baltimore/Oakland list.
you remember prohibition?

and you can still make it to a computer!

:clap:

Forum List

Back