Another Day in the White House; Another Lie from Obama…

If you like your health plan, you can keep it, period! If you like your doctor; you can keep your doctor, period!

The ambassador was killed because of a spontaneous reaction to a YouTube video!

Why should anyone believe anything Obama says?

The Kenyan B. Hussein Obama is the most prolific liar in the history of the presidency! He would rather lie than tell the truth even though the truth would support him more. It is intrinsic!

Jackson, your problem is that the significant majority of Americans will believe Obama over your type.

Do you really think so, Jake? I mean seriously? Let's put it out there. He won't release any information or facts about his youth or his college years at all. Now he denies even knowing his uncle when his uncle says, "Hey, you lived with me in Cambridge for a short while and this is the thanks I get?" His landlord even says he lived there.

Isn't that a little strange on someone's hinkey meter?

What I find stranger. Is why isn't there one person out there who says..............oh yeah, I remember when he farted in grade 4. it was a bad fart.

No one says anything about him.

I'm sorry thats weird.Total silence. Freaky.

CaféAuLait;8251727 said:
Jackson, your problem is that the significant majority of Americans will believe Obama over your type.

Well after denial, the White House now claims its true.

Obama Lived With Undocumented Uncle White House Claimed He Never Met

Two days after an immigration judge ruled that President Obama’s Kenyan uncle could stay in the United States, the White House today acknowledged that the president lived briefly with Onyango “Omar” Obama, despite having previously claimed there was no record of their ever meeting.

Obama Lived With Undocumented Uncle White House Claimed He Never Met - ABC News

The reason for the misinformation (LIE) is supposedly staffers read Obama's book and when it did not say anything about living with his uncle that translated into their never meeting. :eusa_eh:

“Back when this arose, folks looked at the record, including the president’s book, and there was no evidence that they had met … and that was what was conveyed,” White House Press Secretary Jay Carney told reporters today

LOL

Meanwhile, Jakey the ignorant reactionary exits stage left......

From the article:

Onyango “Omar” Obama, 69, was arrested for drunk driving in 2011 and faced deportation after living in the United States for five decades. The judge decided to let the Kenyan national remain in the United States.

But the larger question, IMO, is: Why did the judge allow an alien with a criminal record stay in this country?

And yet Holder is throwing out a family who wants to homeschool from Germany

CaféAuLait;8251727 said:

Well after denial, the White House now claims its true.

Obama Lived With Undocumented Uncle White House Claimed He Never Met

Two days after an immigration judge ruled that President Obama’s Kenyan uncle could stay in the United States, the White House today acknowledged that the president lived briefly with Onyango “Omar” Obama, despite having previously claimed there was no record of their ever meeting.

Obama Lived With Undocumented Uncle White House Claimed He Never Met - ABC News

The reason for the misinformation (LIE) is supposedly staffers read Obama's book and when it did not say anything about living with his uncle that translated into their never meeting. :eusa_eh:

“Back when this arose, folks looked at the record, including the president’s book, and there was no evidence that they had met … and that was what was conveyed,” White House Press Secretary Jay Carney told reporters today

LOL

So, it appears, they stick with the lies until there's hard evidence to the contrary...

Good thing the landlord spoke up or they still would be calling that uncle a liar.

We need investigative reporters and a "Deep Throat" to expose this president...

All of those headlines are true, and I remember when he went on an interview and said Americans are lazy, he went around the globe apologizing for our country, he is just so superior to anyone in this country that he feels his lies cannot be seen. House Republicans have to be embarrassed by THEIR record? The people have been divided by HIS media allies?

He is just too much!

Forum List

Back