Another conspiracy theory that almost cost lives was the 4 Chan conspiracy theory called pizza gate about Hillary and a child sex ring.

• Banned
I guy drove to the pizza place that was pictured in the claim and he came armed to save the children. Barged in and demanded the poor little children be freed.

The pizza place employees clueless to what the hell the guy was talking about was forced by gun pint to release the children or be forced to meet their makers.

😂 😂 The poor guy wanted to be a hero. And got shown to be an idiot and probably now know to be a little more critical about the noise by right wing conspiracy theories.

• Banned
Awesome! Lets post something that happened years ago and harp on "right wing conspiracies" even though your cult has their fair share.
We call that "low quality posting"
I see you are defending conspiracy theories and it's failures by say it happened years ago and it can't happen tomorrow.

You don't seem to want to dont want to fix anything because you want to do this again.

It's simple the right wing likes it when people are fooled by bullshit. They sit around trying to figure out how they can turn attention away from what they are doing.

The right wing preys on the good nature of this man and played with his emotions and what kinda person would stand by and let something like this to happen and nothing is being done about the guy thought.

So he was going to take matters into his own hands.

This is the danger of these right wing conspiracy theories.
The low I.Q. right doesn't have critical thinking skills.

I figured you were a James Pedo Alefantis supporter.
iu

iu

iu

iu

7repesi.png

Well you don't know nothing it seems. But I guess you supported Denny hassert the Republican pedo speaker of house.
Yep just like I said you are a James Pedo Alefantis supporter along the Podesta's.
As long as they have a D next to their name anything goes.

I guy drove to the pizza place that was pictured in the claim and he came armed to save the children. Barged in and demanded the poor little children be freed.

The pizza place employees clueless to what the hell the guy was talking about was forced by gun pint to release the children or be forced to meet their makers.

😂 😂 The poor guy wanted to be a hero. And got shown to be an idiot and probably now know to be a little more critical about the noise by right wing conspiracy theories.
Pizza Gate is very true and it's eventually going to cost thousands of Satanist lives, starting with Hillary and Podesta. You can bookmark this post and take it to the bank.

Forum List

Back