Another Blow To The Fan Base

So what? There are male cheerleaders in high school sports, have been for years.

So what? There are male cheerleaders in high school sports, have been for years.

Not in my high school. They'd have been laughed out of town, or worse.

Interesting. I went to high school in the 80s and male cheerleaders were common place.

I went in the 60s. They'd have been beaten up after school.

George W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, Trent Lott, Samuel L. Jackson, Kirk Douglas, Steve Martin, Dwight Eisenhower and FDR were all male cheerleaders in high school or college.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
So what? Only a dumb fuck would stop watching the NFL over male cheerleaders.

And yet another reason to be a Pittsburgh Steelers fan. No cheerleaders, male or female!

True, but Steely McBeam is one of the dumbest mascots in the league. Also, very creepy looking.

And yet another reason to be a Pittsburgh Steelers fan. No cheerleaders, male or female!

True, but Steely McBeam is one of the dumbest mascots in the league. Also, very creepy looking.
Yeah. I don't know why they went with Steely McBeam. They should just hire a Myron Cope impersonator to wave a Terrible Towel and smoke cigars. Yoi! And Double Yoi!

Yeah. I don't know why they went with Steely McBeam. They should just hire a Myron Cope impersonator to wave a Terrible Towel and smoke cigars. Yoi! And Double Yoi!

Nothing beats the Pirate Parrot.

Icebird lived in the same apartment building I lived in. He didn't bring in the chicks I expected, but he was a nice enough guy.

Icebird lived in the same apartment building I lived in. He didn't bring in the chicks I expected, but he was a nice enough guy.

Iceburgh is pretty awesome as well. I am so ready for the NHL playoffs to begin!

Forum List

Back