Another BLM activist at the Capitol riot........funny how we are finding them now...

I've posted this before...I was there and we saw about 30 people all dressed in black at the top of the steps and they stood out...look at the pictures and you will see them....I didn't see any of them at the white house...it was as if they were waiting for all of us...
They were shouting take back your house and things like that...it looked like it was getting worse so we left along with 75% of the crowd....
It was bull shit the first time you posted it.
FBI Found No Link to Antifa, But 40% Still Blame Group for Pro-Trump Capitol Riot: Poll (newsweek.com)
Just telling what I saw...were you there?....no then shut your pie hole...
Were you there? Prove it.

You should know what they do to snitches in the hood.

hell-gif_17_delay-0.15s.gif

View attachment 444495

I see, and we all know Alex Jones has never presented any batshit crazy conspiracy theories,

I've posted this before...I was there and we saw about 30 people all dressed in black at the top of the steps and they stood out...look at the pictures and you will see them....I didn't see any of them at the white house...it was as if they were waiting for all of us...
They were shouting take back your house and things like that...it looked like it was getting worse so we left along with 75% of the crowd....
It was bull shit the first time you posted it.
FBI Found No Link to Antifa, But 40% Still Blame Group for Pro-Trump Capitol Riot: Poll (newsweek.com)
Just telling what I saw...were you there?....no then shut your pie hole...
Were you there? Prove it.

You should know what they do to snitches in the hood.

What do they do to them in the Capitol?

Forum List

Back