Another BLM activist at the Capitol riot........funny how we are finding them now...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yep....the ones vandalising and causing violence....blm, and antifa....how do we know? Because for 4 years Trump has had massive rallies without violence............

The online publication Business Insider reported Gionet’s activism began with Black Lives Matter protests.

Yes....tell us how a blm brown shirt turned into a Trump supporter........and happens to be involved in the riot........to smear Trump supporters...

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I've posted this before...I was there and we saw about 30 people all dressed in black at the top of the steps and they stood out...look at the pictures and you will see them....I didn't see any of them at the white house...it was as if they were waiting for all of us...
They were shouting take back your house and things like that...it looked like it was getting worse so we left along with 75% of the crowd....

August West

Gold Member
Reaction score
I've posted this before...I was there and we saw about 30 people all dressed in black at the top of the steps and they stood out...look at the pictures and you will see them....I didn't see any of them at the white house...it was as if they were waiting for all of us...
They were shouting take back your house and things like that...it looked like it was getting worse so we left along with 75% of the crowd....
It was bull shit the first time you posted it.
FBI Found No Link to Antifa, But 40% Still Blame Group for Pro-Trump Capitol Riot: Poll (newsweek.com)

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes you posted and we laughed at you. Its all more Dumpling propaganda. :laugh:

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
FBI Found No Link to Antifa, But 40% Still Blame Group for Pro-Trump Capitol Riot: Poll (newsweek.com)
Just telling what I saw...were you there?....no then shut your pie hole...

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just telling what I saw...were you there?....no then shut your pie hole...
Were you there? Prove it.

August West

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why would BLM be there when the police haven`t murdered any unarmed Blacks lately? With the departure of Trump, the protesters you call antifa had no cause to go to D.C. that day.

occupied

Gold Member
Reaction score
Way too much self-shot video to blame this shit on liberals. I know you feel you have to shift blame but apparently Trump supporters like to record themselves betraying everything they say they stand for.

night_son

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Good thing you got the hell out of Dodge when you did. A friend of ours was in D.C. that day with a church group to see and hear our President speak. When the crowds started heading for the Capitol she left the city. The entire deal was a huge trap for Trump supporters and it apparently worked quite well.

Lesh

Gold Member
Reaction score
"I was there".

We should take the word of an insurrectionist?

Has the FBI visited you yet?>

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yep....the ones vandalising and causing violence....blm, and antifa....how do we know? Because for 4 years Trump has had massive rallies without violence............

The online publication Business Insider reported Gionet’s activism began with Black Lives Matter protests.

Yes....tell us how a blm brown shirt turned into a Trump supporter........and happens to be involved in the riot........to smear Trump supporters...
It happens. There are plenty of stories about ex-KKK members who now fight for equality.

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why would BLM be there when the police haven`t murdered any unarmed Blacks lately? With the departure of Trump, the protesters you call antifa had no cause to go to D.C. that day.
Probably because BLM is nothing more than a communist organization trying to rabble-rouse.

Seems pretty simple to me. You can't connect the dots?

Godboy

Gold Member
Reaction score
So a bunch of people are blaming ANTIFA for the riots? 40%? Thats pretty awesome news for us conservatives.

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The capital riot thing was a set-up by Pelosi and her Stasi, they turned a protest into a riot to smear Trump

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The capital riot thing was a set-up by Pelosi and her Stasi, they turned a protest into a riot to smear Trump
Yep. You're still on the crazy train.

irosie91

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I prefer logic. I cannot imagine that so LARGE A MOVE of human beans on Washington DC ---did NOT attract a whole bunch of DIFFERENT interest groups who are
"DEMONSTRATION PRONE" We are lucky that there was so little morbidity

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List