NYC murders surge 125 percent in Jan

Dump will be gone on wed. NYC will recover.

President Trump moved out of New York a year ago.

Citizen of the City of Palm Beach- which has a lot lower murder rate than the Hell Hole of New York.https://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Palm-Beach-Florida.html

Was it all gun violence?

A bit of a catch22 for Breitbart to be stoking this hate message?

It was one of the safer US cities until the clown king took over
Now it’s becoming unlivable
......murders are up in many cities--and the blacks are the ones being murdered at higher rates....all the BLM protesting/RIOTING/etc was for NOTHING

Now that Mr. Biden is in the Oval Office, let's see if horrific violent crimes go down in New York City, Chicago, Atlanta, Baltimore, Philadelphia, etc.

The media last year blamed President Trump for being a meanie who drove certain young gentlemen to commit violent crimes as a way to channel their anger against his policies.

Now that those young gentlemen have a friend in the White House who promises to destroy systemic you-know-what, hopefully they will see the error of their ways and stop harming good people.

It's livable to the combatants that like the environment they are creating. Wall it off. Let them kill each other. Create a real Escape from New York.

Was it all gun violence?

A bit of a catch22 for Breitbart to be stoking this hate message?
Why do Democrat run cities have such high crime rates and high poverty rates?
Aren't they doing everything their way?
Why do the Left Wingers always blame mainstream society for their own failures?

Dump will be gone on wed. NYC will recover.

recover from what?
Dump being the POTUS.

"dump" created the murder rate in NYC? My experience with NYC and its IMMENSE murder rate .
A comparison between January 2021 and January
2020 is kinda meaningless
precedes 'dump' by decades-----in fact, it had gone
down since the 1990s in the most HAZARDOUS areas......to wit parts of my neighborhood "DIVERSE"
neighborhood

You would be very wise to leave any city with a black population higher than the nations average

......murders are up in many cities--and the blacks are the ones being murdered at higher rates....all the BLM protesting/RIOTING/etc was for NOTHING

I am fascinated-----do you have a racial breakdown
on the murdered and the murderers?

It’s very obvious it’s not Asian or Jewish kids

I recommend you leave any big city while you still have time

Forum List

Back