For sale now: US-supplied weapons in Afghan gun shops

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Another Biden clustrerfuck....."With the Taliban in power, more American weapons and military accessories are now being openly sold in shops by Afghan gun dealers who paid government soldiers and Taliban fighters for guns, ammunition and other materiel, according to weapons dealers in Kandahar province in southern Afghanistan."

You who voted for this catastrophe.....You're probably the very same ones decrying the American arming of the world. Didn't you see this coming or are you that stupid? Here is what you voted for, idiot statements like this:

"After the Afghan government’s collapse in August, Lodewick said, “we recognise that large numbers of these weapons are probably now in Taliban hands.”

"This summer, troves of US-supplied weapons were either stolen and sold by Afghan security forces, or seized by the Taliban as they negotiated wholesale surrenders in which soldiers and police handed over such weapons and equipment in exchange for Taliban promises to spare their lives. Other times, uniforms, weapons and gear were simply abandoned by Afghan soldiers and police as they deserted."

Last edited:
1633901046434.png

If there were stocks in US supplied black market arms now would be the time to buy while prices are down due to big arms dump supplied by the current president. Looks like the market cycles about every ten years.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I think you put that hyphen in the wrong place. This is the Biden administration, after all.

That should have read "For sale now -- U.S."

Another Biden clustrerfuck....."With the Taliban in power, more American weapons and military accessories are now being openly sold in shops by Afghan gun dealers who paid government soldiers and Taliban fighters for guns, ammunition and other materiel, according to weapons dealers in Kandahar province in southern Afghanistan."

You who voted for this catastrophe.....You're probably the very same ones decrying the American arming of the world. Didn't you see this coming or are you that stupid? Here is what you voted for, idiot statements like this:

"After the Afghan government’s collapse in August, Lodewick said, “we recognise that large numbers of these weapons are probably now in Taliban hands.”

"This summer, troves of US-supplied weapons were either stolen and sold by Afghan security forces, or seized by the Taliban as they negotiated wholesale surrenders in which soldiers and police handed over such weapons and equipment in exchange for Taliban promises to spare their lives. Other times, uniforms, weapons and gear were simply abandoned by Afghan soldiers and police as they deserted."

Who were the dumb fucks that gave this stuff to the Afghan army in the first place?

That is their country and which they have the right to bare arms as well.

As long as we stay away from there, that everything will be okay.

And if any American goes over there to visit and while knowing about the Taliban takeover. That they need to be taught a lesson by letting the Taliban have their way with them.
Like I myself knowing the situation that is going on. That I'll be a dumb fool to visit the White house. Because the only reason for anyone to visit that place now, is someone that loves to be sodomized.

That is their country and which they have the right to bare arms as well.

As long as we stay away from there, that everything will be okay.

And if any American goes over there to visit and while knowing about the Taliban takeover. That they need to be taught a lesson by letting the Taliban have their way with them.
Like I myself knowing the situation that is going on. That I'll be a dumb fool to visit the White house. Because the only reason for anyone to visit that place now, is someone that loves to be sodomized.
I basically agree however, history teaches US that ignoring tyrants and despots around the world can come home to roost. 9/11 and Pearl Harbor come to mind. I agree that any American going there would be in grave danger for their life. Biden completely mishandled this pullout. He screwed our allies, our troops and the Afghans that we trained to help us as well as arming a lot of enemies with our own ordinance and firepower.

that was our puppet government the US was trying to prop up for years.
Well, that is true, we trained them and gave them arms however, we were there to see that those armaments were used to OUR advantage. Biden removed the oversight and left them some of the most advanced military tactical gear, guns, ordinance, the mobile combat platforms, etc. in the world today.

that was our puppet government the US was trying to prop up for years.

obama gave them those weapons for mineral rights.

I basically agree however, history teaches US that ignoring tyrants and despots around the world can come home to roost. 9/11 and Pearl Harbor come to mind. I agree that any American going there would be in grave danger for their life. Biden completely mishandled this pullout. He screwed our allies, our troops and the Afghans that we trained to help us as well as arming a lot of enemies with our own ordinance and firepower.

Forum List

Back