Another Black Robed, Narcissistic Idiot

From the gofundme

She is doing what everyone else is only talking about, in a patriotic move to take back her liberty! Please support Shelley, and her employees by contributing to this worthy cause. You will not just be supporting Shelley, but you will be supporting the idea that our founders put in writing in the Constitution. 100% of all donations will go directly to Shelley Luther

I just wonder if the black judge would have jailed the Black mayor for going to a salon and getting her hair done? Care to bet?

Democrats/seditious media seem pretty upset that Americans will fight for their constitutional rights and the guidance of their own personal common sense solutions when given the relevant facts..

Gads .. you can't have individual citizens with the audacity of thinking for themselves... :lol:
You dont have a right to operate a business. There are laws you have to comply with.
When I had my transmission shop there were no special laws that I had to comply with other than the same ones everyone else does. I had the money, leased the building, did some advertising, and opened the doors.

Democrats/seditious media seem pretty upset that Americans will fight for their constitutional rights and the guidance of their own personal common sense solutions when given the relevant facts..

Gads .. you can't have individual citizens with the audacity of thinking for themselves... :lol:
You dont have a right to operate a business. There are laws you have to comply with.
There was no LAW dimwit.
Who said there was a law broken in this case? I was pointing out you dont have a right to operate a business.
Your exact words!

now which law did she break or not comply with?
Where in those exact words did I say she broke a law? I wasnt even talking about her nor were you.

When I had my transmission shop there were no special laws that I had to comply with other than the same ones everyone else does. I had the money, leased the building, did some advertising, and opened the doors.
Who said they were special laws? You said yourself you had to comply with the same ones that everyone else had to right?

There was no LAW dimwit.
Who said there was a law broken in this case? I was pointing out you dont have a right to operate a business.
Your exact words!

Where in those exact words did I say she broke a law? I wasnt even talking about her nor were you/
Give it up shit for brains. If you weren’t talking about her you had no business being in the thread cause we all know you weren’t talking about the judge!

There was no LAW dimwit.
Your exact words!

Where in those exact words did I say she broke a law? I wasnt even talking about her nor were you/
Give it up shit for brains. If you weren’t talking about her you had no business being in the thread cause we all know you weren’t talking about the judge!
Give what up dummy? I had every right to reply to the post saying americans would fight for their constitutional rights. If you dont like it dont read it. Youre just mad because your goofy ass cant read. :)

There was no LAW dimwit.
Your exact words!

Where in those exact words did I say she broke a law? I wasnt even talking about her nor were you.
This is what back tracking looks like.

There was no LAW dimwit.
Your exact words!

This is what back tracking looks like.
I forgot most of you Drumpftards are retarded and cant deal with multi tasking. :)

What law specifically did she break?
and, they really never said why she was jailed. you know, law, what statute or whatever.
She was jailed, SPECIFICALLY, "for refusing to apologize to the judge FOR BEING SELFISH"

Even tho' she expressed to the egghead judge that she had two children to feed, he perceived this as selfish!
This judge needs to be flogged....:whip:

Who told you she broke a law? She broke an order.

These are the same people who wanted to financially ruin Colin Kapernik for taking a knee.

and, they really never said why she was jailed. you know, law, what statute or whatever.
She was jailed, SPECIFICALLY, "for refusing to apologize to the judge FOR BEING SELFISH"

Even tho' she expressed to the egghead judge that she had two children to feed, he perceived this as selfish!
Thats what selfish means dummy. Thinking of things that only affect you.

Feeding your kids is selfish? What filth you are.

These are the same people who wanted to financially ruin Colin Kapernik for taking a knee.
I hope I dont regret this. How so? :)

I case youre retarded have someone versed in english explain to you why the word "your" is a descriptive way of saying "mine or my possession".

I hope I dont regret this. How so? :)
Disrespecting the US armed services.

One thing is for sure, you can't trust Democrats/TDS Media to protect your constitutional rights especially when their hell bent on ruining the economy.

I case youre retarded have someone versed in english explain to you why the word "your" is a descriptive way of saying "mine or my possession".

Forum List

Back