Another Black Robed, Narcissistic Idiot

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Texas Judge Orders Jail Sentence for Hair Salon Owner Who Kept Business Open Despite Stay-at-Home Order

A Texas judge has sentenced a North Texas salon owner to seven days in jail for keeping her business open despite Governor Greg Abbott's executive statewide order to shutter all non-essential businesses during the coronavirus epidemic.

The judge offered to commute her sentence if she apologized for "being selfish." However, she didn't apologize and plans on appealing the judge's decision.

Salon À la Mode owner Shelley Luther was found in criminal and civil contempt of court by Dallas Judge Eric Moye for continuing to operate her salon despite receiving a court-issued temporary restraining order on April 28 requiring her to discontinue all business operations.

Judge Moye informed the salon owner that he'd consider commuting her jail sentence if she'd call her opening "selfish" and apologize to the legal officials she had defied.

"I have to disagree with you sir, when you say that I'm selfish because feeding my kids—is not selfish," Luther told the judge. "I need to feed my family and my stylists could not feed their families."

"I have hair stylists that are going hungry because they'd rather feed their kids. So sir, if you think the law is more important than kids getting fed, then please go ahead with your decision, but I am not going to shut the salon," she continued.

My opinion is the title- I've expressed it in other threads and will contiue to express it when I read about these scum.

1588790762187.png

The asswipe judge...not surprised...

I just wonder if the black judge would have jailed the Black mayor for going to a salon and getting her hair done? Care to bet?

Smart lady. She has a gofundme page set up to bilk illiterate retards out of their money. $289K and counting.
Post a link. I'll donate. I hope she, and the other "law breakers" around the Country, take this bullshit all the way to the top.
Well youre a retard so I know you'll donate. I wont contribute to someone being taken advantage of no matter how dumb they are.

Democrats/seditious media seem pretty upset that Americans will fight for their constitutional rights and the guidance of their own personal common sense solutions when given the relevant facts..

Gads .. you can't have individual citizens with the audacity of thinking for themselves... :lol:

Democrats/seditious media seem pretty upset that Americans will fight for their constitutional rights and the guidance of their own personal common sense solutions when given the relevant facts..

Gads .. you can't have individual citizens with the audacity of thinking for themselves... :lol:
You dont have a right to operate a business. There are laws you have to comply with.

I just wonder if the black judge would have jailed the Black mayor for going to a salon and getting her hair done? Care to bet?
Why would he do that? Thats like jailing the drug user for buying drugs from the dealer. The problem comes from the supply part of the chain.

You dont have a right to operate a business. There are laws you have to comply with.
What law specifically did she break?

Forum List

Back