Another Biles Replacement Makes a name for herself

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
"This has seriously been such an honor to be able to step in for Simone and be able to win this medal," Skinner, 24, said Sunday night. "To be able to do this for myself, and [I'm] so grateful for the opportunities to come back after being an alternate in 2016 and having [had] COVID and pneumonia and all the setbacks I have had."
1628213414246.png

MyKayla Skinner's gymnastics career ends at Tokyo Olympics with the unlikeliest of silver medals
Twisties took some nice twists

"This has seriously been such an honor to be able to step in for Simone and be able to win this medal," Skinner, 24, said Sunday night. "To be able to do this for myself, and [I'm] so grateful for the opportunities to come back after being an alternate in 2016 and having [had] COVID and pneumonia and all the setbacks I have had."
View attachment 522023
MyKayla Skinner's gymnastics career ends at Tokyo Olympics with the unlikeliest of silver medals
She did well. Good on her. At 24, this was likely her last shot at an Olympic medal. She cashed in!

Sad that you had to involve Ms. Biles in your post though.

She did well. Good on her. At 24, this was likely her last shot at an Olympic medal. She cashed in!

Sad that you had to involve Ms. Biles in your post though.
Why....didnt say one bad word about her

How about just congratulation Ms. Skinner on her accomplishments without bringing up Ms. Biles? Gee, there's a thought.

In a few threads (if you haven't done so already) you'll be complaining about the media covering Ms. Biles too much.
MS Biles is part of the story,,,,,if you dont like the full story ya might be thin skiinned,,,,,and stop trying to put words in my mouth.......

View attachment 522023
This will be her first and last medal. She actually did a good job. Simone has a treasure trove of medals and several routines named after her.

This will be her first and last medal. She actually did a good job. Simone has a treasure trove of medals and several routines named after her.
Biles should not be part of the conversation in any way but as an athlete. However, for Prog propaganda she was uplifted for purpose because of her culture. It did not hep that she was not an amateur anymore as she has been paid for endorsements and other ways.

Biles should not be part of the conversation in any way but as an athlete. However, for Prog propaganda she was uplifted for purpose because of her culture. It did not hep that she was not an amateur anymore as she has been paid for endorsements and other ways.
Simone will always be part of the conversation. She is the GOAT of gymnastics. Without her no one would have even watched the Olympics..

Forum List

Back