Another BIG weekend for Democrats in Chicago: 44 shot, 7 dead

Hahaha...it is dark people committing the bulk of violent crime EVERYWHERE...all over the globe...that’s more the point. The city chosen for the sake of discussion doesn’t matter much.
All over the globe? You have yet to prove that assumption and where does violence come from if no blacks reside in the area?

All over the globe? You have yet to prove that assumption and where does violence come from if no blacks reside in the area?
Haha...that‘s the point bud, there is very little violent crime in predominantly caucasian communities, cities, states and nations.
You’re the guy with all the data...show us the skin color data in those “Republican“ cities and states you speak of.

Haha...that‘s the point bud, there is very little violent crime in predominantly caucasian communities, cities, states and nations.
You’re the guy with all the data...show us the skin color data in those “Republican“ cities and states you speak of.
I don't have to since I am not as ignorant as yous to know threads like this are not about violence but to humiliate black people.

None of your fellow DemoKKKrats have any interest in stopping the violence in their shithole cities. That's my point. You people LOVE it.
Violence can't be stopped since you have no idea where it will occur so interdiction is not an option just reactionary justice is all that can be done. I live in the rural areas and violence and crime still happens in a predominantly white community of Noel, Mo. The only blacks around are the Muslims and they commit very little crime compared to the white trash.

I don't have to since I am not as ignorant as yous to know threads like this are not about violence but to humiliate black people.
NEGATIVE
They are about violence and about those who commit the violence. Don’t you think people should know that dark people have a much greater propensity to commit violent crime?

Violence can't be stopped since you have no idea where it will occur so interdiction is not an option just reactionary justice is all that can be done. I live in the rural areas and violence and crime still happens in a predominantly white community of Noel, Mo. The only blacks around are the Muslims and they commit very little crime compared to the white trash.

Yes, we agree that your fellow DemoKKKrats have no interest in stopping the violence. You people LOVE it.

I live in the rural areas and violence and crime still happens in a predominantly white community of Noel, Mo. The only blacks around are the Muslims and they commit very little crime compared to the white trash.
More lies to cover the truth....you fucks are so damn shameless.
Your problem lies in yellow and green.
I guaranfuckintee it.
races-Noel-MO.png

No one has any intention of stopping it period, even you, all you will do is sit on yer ass and placate the stupid.

I'm not running Chicago, or any of the other shitholes you people created. Your fellow DemoKKKrats are, and they (like you) LOVE the violence and the filth. Absolutely LOVE it.

Maybe you could move to Chicago and stop all the violence. I noticed Trump never did anything.

I noticed Trump never did anything.
Nor did Obama, Bush, Clinton, (even tho that's Hillarys hometown), Bush Sr, Reagan, etc.

More of a local problems.

What have former governors done about it?
(Governors can call out the NG)

Former mayors?

(They can petition governors for help from the NG)

Forum List

Back