Another Biden Embarrassment in Glasgow

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2015
"Joe Biden’s COP26 trip had already been somewhat marred by being flashed by a ‘large’ Scottish man and appearing to fall asleep during the speeches.

But the US president has now been hit with further embarrassing revelations concerning his brief visit to Glasgow.

Apparently the most powerful man in the world produced some of his own emissions at the summit, by farting audibly while chatting with the Duchess of Cornwall."

No news if Gas Bag Joe asked the Duchess of Cornwall to "pull his finger" before his smelly audible faux pas but once more Joe embarrassed the US by acting less presidential and more like a resident of a long term senior care home who never bothers to close his robe as he strolls around exposing himself to all that come across him (I'm reminded now that female Secret Service agents used to complain about Nature Boy Joe swimming naked in Joe's Delaware and DC residence pools. https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/w...ting-female-secret-service-agents-book-claims) and apparently makes no effort to suppress his farts.

Even when chatting with the upper crust of English society Biden is a massive humiliation to the U.S.

Last edited:
I'd love to get in a room with some of the police chiefs in Canada and due their proximity submit them to breathing in my essence. It would be beans and a high protein meal on that day.

"Joe Biden’s COP26 trip had already been somewhat marred by being flashed by a ‘large’ Scottish man and appearing to fall asleep during the speeches.

But the US president has now been hit with further embarrassing revelations concerning his brief visit to Glasgow.

Apparently the most powerful man in the world produced some of his own emissions at the summit, by farting audibly while chatting with the Duchess of Cornwall."

No news if Gas Bag Joe asked the Duchess of Cornwall to "pull his finger" before his smelly audible faux pas.

But once more Joe embarrassed the US by acting less presidential and more like a resident of a long term senior care home who never bothers to close his robe as he strolls around exposing himself to all that come across him (I'm reminded now that female Secret Service agents used to complain about Nature Boy Joe swimming naked in Joe's Delaware and DC residence pools. https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/w...ting-female-secret-service-agents-book-claims) and apparently makes no effort to suppress his farts.

Even when chatting with the upper crust of English society Biden is a massive humiliation to the U.S.

the sun2.jpg

You missed being the first by a day for the thread subject. All the good jokes were already used.

I just did a quick count and there has to be more than a dozen threads about Biden's alleged farting.

Seems a win for Biden when that is what they are focused on

(I'm reminded now that female Secret Service agents used to complain about Nature Boy Joe swimming naked in Joe's Delaware and DC residence pools.
Her boyfriend was also a SS agent and was there when he did this. The agent had to be restrained to keep him from waling on Joe's head for his actions. Sick, pervy bastard...

I just did a quick count and there has to be more than a dozen threads about Biden's alleged farting.

Seems a win for Biden when that is what they are focused on
No, it just that these self important cretins believe their shit don't stink.

Forum List

Back