Another Biden achievement...Black-White Unemployment Gap Soars as Black Unemployment Rate Jumps

None of these questions mention Trump.

Why is it that today's GOP is the one who is fighting to keep up the statues and monuments of those Demafacist.

Show us the numbers of where black folks are in more poverty after the Great Society than we were before the Great Society.

You mean that crime bill that EVERY Republican signed and NONE opposed. Tell us what Republicans have done to correct that error.

Also explain to me why in the last 50yrs black folks do better in every aspect of life when a Democrat is in the WH as compared to when a Republican is in the WH.
they aren’t…fighting to do that

many have argued that they should be left up to the towns and cities that have them, not destroyed by demafacist trying to erase their history…who also mind you rip down monuments to lincoln

All you have to do is look up the numbers from the BLS.

None of these questions mention Trump.

Why is it that today's GOP is the one who is fighting to keep up the statues and monuments of those Demafacist.

Show us the numbers of where black folks are in more poverty after the Great Society than we were before the Great Society.

You mean that crime bill that EVERY Republican signed and NONE opposed. Tell us what Republicans have done to correct that error.

Also explain to me why in the last 50yrs black folks do better in every aspect of life when a Democrat is in the WH as compared to when a Republican is in the WH.
Let's make it easier. Explain why blacks are such abject failures after over a half century of free stuff and 100s of trillions of bucks. Why are they still at the very bottom of the barrel?

they aren’t…fighting to do that

many have argued that they should be left up to the towns and cities that have them, not destroyed by demafacist trying to erase their history…who also mind you rip down monuments to lincoln

All you have to do is look up the numbers from the BLS.
It is Republicans in those towns and cities fighting to keep them up, you know those racist, Confederate demafacist.

So why is it that in the last 50yrs black folks do better in every aspect of life when a Democrat is in the WH as compared to when a Republican is in the WH.

Let's make it easier. Explain why blacks are such abject failures after over a half century of free stuff and 100s of trillions of bucks. Why are they still at the very bottom of the barrel?
What Free Stuff? Give me a list of Free Stuff that black folks have rec'd that whites haven't.

It is Republicans in those towns and cities fighting to keep them up, you know those racist, Confederate demafacist.

So why is it that in the last 50yrs black folks do better in every aspect of life when a Democrat is in the WH as compared to when a Republican is in the WH.
i don’t know anyone fighting to keep statues of harry byrd up. maybe some of Lee…but not folks like harry byrd

because that statement is not true. It’s a lie. Current conditions so just that.

If you’re African-American, your life will be worse under a dem, been that way since the dems insurrection to keep them in slavery
Why do you racist ass republicans keep repeating this lie?

Because they give you more free shit.

hahaa we know that’s a lie…lowest UE for African Americans was during the Trump Admin
Trump did not make that happen. Everybody knows this including you. All trump did was repeat numbers he was given. He had no policy that caused black unemployment to fall. Obama had reduced black unemployment by more than 10 percent and unemploment continued dropping when Obama handed trump full employment and a growing economy.

The Dems are 10,000 times worse than China or any terror group

Dems are China
Dems are the Taliban

haha i answered your question

i can’t help it you can’t accept reality…
One last time, tell me why in the last 50yrs black folks do better financially, in education, opening businesses, etc. when a Democrat president is in office as compared to a Republican president.

One last time, tell me why in the last 50yrs black folks do better financially, in education, opening businesses, etc. when a Democrat president is in office as compared to a Republican president.
Because after spending trillions of dollars standards have been lowered for the group when for the individual is what it should be we are becoming a laughingstock of the world

they don’t as the OP highlights…they aren’t this very year!

Forum List

Back