Another Biden achievement...Black-White Unemployment Gap Soars as Black Unemployment Rate Jumps

No it's up, after the amazing Trump dropped it to it's lowest in history. Now liberals are back in charge and wants them back on welfare. For a vote.

Cherry picking one month when you have a whole year of data showing black unemployment is down 2.6 percent in Biden’s first year
Black unemployment under Trump was higher when he left

LETS GO BRANDON
:clap: :clap: :clap:

The part where fauci shut the country down? At the end of Trump's presidency everything was starting to get better. Then Biden comes in and screws it up.

It is TRUMP who was elected because he likes to fire people

1641653516603.gif

He FIRED three million in four years

LETS GO BRANDON!

"The United States saw the widest gap in unemployment rates for African Americans and whites in years at the conclusion of the first year of Biden’s presidency, underscoring an uneven recovery from the coronavirus pandemic and the Biden administration’s failure to meet its promises to foster racial equity in the economy.

The jobless rates for whites fell half a percentage point to 3.2 percent, while the rate for blacks rose from 6.7 percent to 7.1 percent, according to data released by the Labor Department on Friday. ..."

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Why work when They just went into business for themselves - “Smash and Grab, LLC”.... and no more bail or prosecution as long as you keep your daily crime wave under $950 in value!
Let's Go Brandon!

Is there anything Brandon hasn't fucked up?

Stupid thread. Look at the “jump” in the blue line on the graph. The issue isn’t current policies and a one month swing. It’s about the systemic gap between the two lines that started way before Biden. Glad right wingers are talking about this. What should we do?

92033312-0D92-4DFB-A760-1EE507600424.jpeg

You are a true idiot, son. The BLS doesn't count those people who fell through the cracks and dropped out of the labor force. The forecasted figure was 422,000 and the actual number was less than half of that.
Then it looks like the forecast was wrong doesn’t it?

Stupid thread. Look at the “jump” in the blue line on the graph. The issue isn’t current policies and a one month swing. It’s about the systemic gap between the two lines that started way before Biden. Glad right wingers are talking about this. What should we do?

View attachment 585289
Wanna pour more money down the black hole of inner-city education? Yet more "affirmative action" programs? Maybe reparations so blacks don't have to work even if they were inclined or had the skills to do so?

A trend that just continued from the Obama Admin.
haha nah. Ever since the GOP ended slavery the demafascist have tried repeatedly to oppress african americans…jim crow…and worse yet, the aftermath of the dems “great society” and “war on poverty” where we saw more african americans end up on poverty, and xiden’s 94 crime bill, thst broke up more african american homes with long injustice sentences

Trump had the highest Black employment rate in history until Biden's Chinese buddies unleashed the bio weapon.

Just think how dumb a Negro would have to been to not vote for Trump in 2020.

Of course they are dumbasses that have been brainwashed by the Libtards to believe that they always have to vote for Democrats. After all LBJ said "I'll have those goddamn Neggras voting Democrat for the next 150 years".

Negroes on the US are incapable of thinking for themselves. They are slaves to the Democrat welfare plantation.

You ever notice that most Blacks live in Democrat controlled cities?
Yea, just like I have noticed that most Republicans used to live in those cities. Why when the black moves in Jack moves out? Come to stay Jack moves away, ain't we all people how the hell can a color be no good to a neighborhood. Classic PE.

Damn that truth just keeps getting in the way of your Trump narrative.
Ever since the GOP ended slavery the demafascist have tried repeatedly to oppress african americans…jim crow…and worse yet, the aftermath of the dems “great society” and “war on poverty” where we saw more african americans end up on poverty, and xiden’s 94 crime bill, thst broke up more african american homes with long injustice sentences
Why is it that today's GOP is the one who is fighting to keep up the statues and monuments of those Demafacist.

Show us the numbers of where black folks are in more poverty after the Great Society than we were before the Great Society.

You mean that crime bill that EVERY Republican signed and NONE opposed. Tell us what Republicans have done to correct that error.

Also explain to me why in the last 50yrs black folks do better in every aspect of life when a Democrat is in the WH as compared to when a Republican is in the WH.

I know these will be some bullshit answers not backed up by anything.

Damn that truth just keeps getting in the way of your Trump narrative.

Why is it that today's GOP is the one who is fighting to keep up the statues and monuments of those Demafacist.

Show us the numbers of where black folks are in more poverty after the Great Society than we were before the Great Society.

You mean that crime bill that EVERY Republican signed and NONE opposed. Tell us what Republicans have done to correct that error.

Also explain to me why in the last 50yrs black folks do better in every aspect of life when a Democrat is in the WH as compared to when a Republican is in the WH.

I know these will be some bullshit answers not backed up by anything.
Trump had the highest Black employment in history until Biden's Chinese buddies unleased their bio weapon but the dumbass Negroes didn't want to work, did they? Instead they voted for the shithead that promised them welfare.

Negroes are dumbasses, aren't they?

Of course anybody that voted for Biden is a dumbass.

Wanna pour more money down the black hole of inner-city education? Yet more "affirmative action" programs? Maybe reparations so blacks don't have to work even if they were inclined or had the skills to do so?
This thread was started over concern about policies not helping employment for black Americans. What is the solutions from you right wingers? I’m open for the discussion. Give me some ideas….

Trump had the highest Black employment in history until Biden's Chinese buddies unleased their bio weapon but the dumbass Negroes didn't want to work, did they? Instead they voted for the shithead that promised them welfare.

Negroes are dumbasses, aren't they?

Of course anybody that voted for Biden is a dumbass.
I see the heart felt concern for black unemployment is what drew you to this thread. Awesome. Youre an asset for humanity. I mean an ass hat for humanity.

Forum List

Back