Another Biden achievement...Black-White Unemployment Gap Soars as Black Unemployment Rate Jumps

Damn that truth just keeps getting in the way of your Trump narrative.

Why is it that today's GOP is the one who is fighting to keep up the statues and monuments of those Demafacist.

Show us the numbers of where black folks are in more poverty after the Great Society than we were before the Great Society.

You mean that crime bill that EVERY Republican signed and NONE opposed. Tell us what Republicans have done to correct that error.

Also explain to me why in the last 50yrs black folks do better in every aspect of life when a Democrat is in the WH as compared to when a Republican is in the WH.

I know these will be some bullshit answers not backed up by anything.
Trump has nothing to do with the demafascist long history of oppression, in particular against african americans

Cherry picking one month when you have a whole year of data showing black unemployment is down 2.6 percent in Biden’s first year
Black unemployment under Trump was higher when he left

LETS GO BRANDON
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Oh but are on the rise yet again. Before the shutdowns Trump had the numbers at record lows.

Yep the expectation of the new jobs report was to add over 400,000. Brandon preformed under 200,000 jobs. Lol, getting people back to work at their jobs the government shutdowns. Brandon can't even pull that off.
3.9% unemployment. If you can’t find a job then you must be a righty on USMB. We should be focusing on the segments that are not doing as well. Any thoughts?

Also explain to me why in the last 50yrs black folks do better in every aspect of life when a Democrat is in the WH as compared to when a Republican is in the WH.

I'll try. For me, our country is similar to families or corporations. When the irresponsible head guy throws money around, people are happy and temporarily prosperous. Everyone is happily living over their heads and the leader is good. But then the debt becomes a burden and actions (raising taxes, downsizing, cutting services) have to be taken to stabilize everything. The responsible guy that does this then gets blamed for taking the peoples goodies away. He looks like the bad guy. To translate that to today, Trump's moves were responsible for much of the COVID and economic success we've seen under Biden and Biden's inflation, unsecured border, insane spending, poorly conceived energy policies and waning influence in the world will be the next Presidents responsibility to fix. So many times the responsible one will get blamed and the irresponsible one will get accolades when it should probably be the other way around.

3.9% unemployment. If you can’t find a job then you must be a righty on USMB. We should be focusing on the segments that are not doing as well. Any thoughts?
we should…well, we should…first thing is make sure dems are out of office

right now we have millions who simply won’t go back to work…over 6 million in fact, labor shortages at a massive level due to demafacist covid policies that don’t do anything to stop the virus, as evidence by the record number of deaths under xiden, inflation, stagnation, storages at the grocery store and for basic needs
….

watching xiden and the dembots brag about performing fifty percent below what was projected is like watching Castro brag about full employment in Cuba

I worked through the pandemic. We have lazy people thinking they are owed everything. That's what you get when liberals take over the education system.

wamose
I'll try. For me, our country is similar to families or corporations. When the irresponsible head guy throws money around, people are happy and temporarily prosperous. Everyone is happily living over their heads and the leader is good. But then the debt becomes a burden and actions (raising taxes, downsizing, cutting services) have to be taken to stabilize everything. The responsible guy that does this then gets blamed for taking the peoples goodies away. He looks like the bad guy. To translate that to today, Trump's moves were responsible for much of the COVID and economic success we've seen under Biden and Biden's inflation, unsecured border, insane spending, poorly conceived energy policies and waning influence in the world will be the next Presidents responsibility to fix. So many times the responsible one will get blamed and the irresponsible one will get accolades when it should probably be the other way around.
That is total fantasy. Bush and Trump crashed the economies while adding to the deficits. Neither demonstrated austerity that pulled back economies while being responsible leaders. The only partisan issue BIDEN passed was infrastructure which has no impact on current inflation. Jesus.

Trump has nothing to do with the demafascist long history of oppression, in particular against african americans
I knew you wouldn't bring anything to table, because you don't have anything to bring. The only part of the conversation Trump was in where you want to pat him on the back for low black UE. Now answer the rest of the post or admit that you can't.

I knew you wouldn't bring anything to table, because you don't have anything to bring. The only part of the conversation Trump was in where you want to pat him on the back for low black UE. Now answer the rest of the post or admit that you can't.
i brought faces to the table you started talking about trump because of some weird sexual frustration you have about the guy

i brought faces to the table you started talking about trump because of some weird sexual frustration you have about the guy
Trump is who you will drop to your knees and open your mouth for at the drop of a hat. Now deal with the questions at hand.

Why is it that today's GOP is the one who is fighting to keep up the statues and monuments of those Demafacist.

Show us the numbers of where black folks are in more poverty after the Great Society than we were before the Great Society.

You mean that crime bill that EVERY Republican signed and NONE opposed. Tell us what Republicans have done to correct that error.

Trump is who you will drop to your knees and open your mouth for at the drop of a hat. Now deal with the questions at hand.

haha here you are still talking about trump? haha geez yoi can’t get him off your mind

Today…today african american UE is up, nearly twice that of whites, and you elected a man that fought enforcement of Brown v Board of Education, and calls african americans negros

the GOP and Trump have nothing to do with that

Yep the expectation of the new jobs report was to add over 400,000. Brandon preformed under 200,000 jobs. Lol, getting people back to work at their jobs the government shutdowns. Brandon can't even pull that off.

200,000 jobs in Bidens worst month is still 2.4 million jobs in a year

More jobs than Trump ever got in his entire presidency

Lets Go Brandon!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

haha here you are still talking about trump? haha geez yoi can’t get him off your mind

Today…today african american UE is up, nearly twice that of whites, and you elected a man that fought enforcement of Brown v Board of Education, and calls african americans negros

the GOP and Trump have nothing to do with that
None of these questions mention Trump.

Forum List

Back