Another beauty queen stripped of her title for wearing the red hat.

Nah, she's not your political type, so you drop your drawers and start beating off when people like her get fucked over.

Aren't you one of those that supports "at will" employment? Shouldn't an employer get to fire someone for any reason they want in your world?

I am not calling for government action, I am just calling them out. If they truly ban all political stuff for BOTH sides, then no issue.

If they claim to be apolitical, and then favor one side, then they are a bunch of hypocrites.

Also, if she can show they are not following their own policy, she can sue them for breach of contract.

So you can link to another candidate’s official organization website that supports your claim? A “liberal” candidate for beauty queen has left leaning political commentary on their organization hosted site?

Don't have to. The conditions I stated make my views on this known.

But we all know there are "correct" political views and BUSHTRUMPCHIMPYMCHITLER political views.

You don’t have to have actual facts, just supposition? What a nice feature you took for yourself.

I didn't claim any actual facts in my statement, just my views on the topic.

Why do you feel the need to assume things I am not implying?

Are you one of those pathetic twat-waddle gotcha artists? Or someone who would rather ignore an argument by diddling about semantics and process?

‘Earlier this month, she wrote in a post that birth control "isn't a right"’

Actually it is:

Griswold v. Connecticut

Her ignorance of the law is typical of most Trump supporters.
You miss the context. Yes, people have the right to use birth control. No. people don't have "the right" for other people (such as the government) to supply birth control for them.

Aren't you one of those that supports "at will" employment? Shouldn't an employer get to fire someone for any reason they want in your world?

I am not calling for government action, I am just calling them out. If they truly ban all political stuff for BOTH sides, then no issue.

If they claim to be apolitical, and then favor one side, then they are a bunch of hypocrites.

Also, if she can show they are not following their own policy, she can sue them for breach of contract.

So you can link to another candidate’s official organization website that supports your claim? A “liberal” candidate for beauty queen has left leaning political commentary on their organization hosted site?

Don't have to. The conditions I stated make my views on this known.

But we all know there are "correct" political views and BUSHTRUMPCHIMPYMCHITLER political views.

You don’t have to have actual facts, just supposition? What a nice feature you took for yourself.

I didn't claim any actual facts in my statement, just my views on the topic.

Why do you feel the need to assume things I am not implying?

Are you one of those pathetic twat-waddle gotcha artists? Or someone who would rather ignore an argument by diddling about semantics and process?

Oh, so you just feel that it has to be unfair...with nothing to support your “feelings” other than maybe a tingle up your leg?

More of the persecuted white guy complex? :lol:

Forum List

Back