Another beauty queen stripped of her title for wearing the red hat.

The real question is do they enforce this for ALL politics, or just ones that are unpopular in progressive circles.

Nope, that's not the question at all... the question is, why did she insist on breaking the rules once she was told she was in violation of them.

Because maybe they were selectively enforcing it. Hell I can almost guarantee that.

The Marine Corp are noble people with a disciplined outlook on life. You portray neither.

Just because I do not worship your god sitting in the white house does not mean I do not portray them. you let your hyperpartisanhip get in the way of reasonable thinking.
You need to start acting like a marine, Marine

still being the weekend warrior wannabe I see...well I guess that is the only horse you have to ride so you are stuck with it.
When will you realize getting along is way overrated?

Spoken like someone that has never been part of a team or a military unit.
You’re sounding like Rodney King.... lol

Just because I do not worship your god sitting in the white house does not mean I do not portray them. you let your hyperpartisanhip get in the way of reasonable thinking.
You need to start acting like a marine, Marine

still being the weekend warrior wannabe I see...well I guess that is the only horse you have to ride so you are stuck with it.
When will you realize getting along is way overrated?

Spoken like someone that has never been part of a team or a military unit.
You’re sounding like Rodney King.... lol

More like Chesty Puller, but it is a concept you will never be able to understand since you have never lived it

She create a pageant FB page as the State winner. They told her that she could not get political using her status as a pageant winner and use the pageant as a way to get political. She was told to create her own FB page and she could do whatever she wanted. She refused and lost as it their rules or the highway. She was given a choice to refrain from associating the pageant with politics but she refused. Maybe she looking for a trip to the whitehouse now
That is factually incorrect.

yet you did not say what was incorrect or offer anything else. They told her that she could not use a pageant FB in her name as a pageant. She was told to stop and use her own facebook page for her political comments. She refused and they dumped her

So what is factually incorrect

Because maybe they were selectively enforcing it. Hell I can almost guarantee that.

Can you actually PROVE that.

You see, here's the thing. Her dispute is not with the national pageant, it was was with the P agent in her state. Same thing with that Asian girl in Michigan who got caught repeating dumb racist things she heard on Hate Radio.

She is someone who, apparently, could not observe the rules. This is the trouble with right-wingers. They cannot observe the rules and procedures that were set down decades or hundreds of years ago.

Can you actually PROVE that.

You see, here's the thing. Her dispute is not with the national pageant, it was was with the P agent in her state. Same thing with that Asian girl in Michigan who got caught repeating dumb racist things she heard on Hate Radio.

Joe Always takes the side of the actual oppressor, because you are a fascist cum-bucket.

Ex-Ms. Nevada says she was stripped of her title because she supports Trump

"Williams's profile picture on her personal Facebook page shows her wearing a red Trump 2020 hat, and several posts to her profile are of a political nature. On Saturday, she posted a screenshot of a tweet she wrote that called antifa a "Terrorist Organization" and its supporters "Anti-American.""

"Earlier this month, she wrote in a post that birth control "isn't a right": "Men buy condoms, women can buy birth control.""

AAG8vNV.img

Thoughts and prayers
Leftists have no use for either.

Joe Always takes the side of the actual oppressor, because you are a fascist cum-bucket.

No oppresser here. She signed a contract. She was told she was in violation of that contract, the contract was revoked.

Seems pretty straight forward.

Nah, she's not your political type, so you drop your drawers and start beating off when people like her get fucked over.

No oppresser here. She signed a contract. She was told she was in violation of that contract, the contract was revoked.

Nah, she's not your political type, so you drop your drawers and start beating off when people like her get fucked over.

Aren't you one of those that supports "at will" employment? Shouldn't an employer get to fire someone for any reason they want in your world?

Aren't you one of those that supports "at will" employment? Shouldn't an employer get to fire someone for any reason they want in your world?

I am not calling for government action, I am just calling them out. If they truly ban all political stuff for BOTH sides, then no issue.

If they claim to be apolitical, and then favor one side, then they are a bunch of hypocrites.

Also, if she can show they are not following their own policy, she can sue them for breach of contract.

You mean they must promote sanctioned agendas if they speak positive of anything at all. Ven the Fuhrer comes, the Fuhrer comes....vill all be on our vayyyy! Turn on zee ovens JoeB 131! I vill! I vill! It is sanctioned and approved!

I am not calling for government action, I am just calling them out. If they truly ban all political stuff for BOTH sides, then no issue.

If they claim to be apolitical, and then favor one side, then they are a bunch of hypocrites.

Also, if she can show they are not following their own policy, she can sue them for breach of contract.

So you can link to another candidate’s official organization website that supports your claim? A “liberal” candidate for beauty queen has left leaning political commentary on their organization hosted site?

So you can link to another candidate’s official organization website that supports your claim? A “liberal” candidate for beauty queen has left leaning political commentary on their organization hosted site?

Don't have to. The conditions I stated make my views on this known.

But we all know there are "correct" political views and BUSHTRUMPCHIMPYMCHITLER political views.

Don't have to. The conditions I stated make my views on this known.

But we all know there are "correct" political views and BUSHTRUMPCHIMPYMCHITLER political views.

You don’t have to have actual facts, just supposition? What a nice feature you took for yourself.

Forum List

Back