Another bad day for Trump andracist trash

The flag isnt about slavery you moron.

Why should southern AMERICANS be ashamed of their past? The tard brain cannot be reasoned with
Do Not try to educate these Leftist Morons ...

It is Useless ....

Leftism is a Mental Disorder ....

Let their comment s prove this FACT ... to be TRUE !!!

Can the Queen still order your execution for saying bad things about the inbred monarchy? You almost gotta laugh that we former Colonists get a lecture about free speech from subjects of the fake monarchy. The dirty little secret is that the flag that flew from the stern of slave ships for about two hundred years was the Union Jack. My suggestion is that the Jack be banned from any display in the United States.

This is a slap in the face for Donny. Its a clear indicator that his authority is on the wane and that insiders are now acting on principle not diktats.
Its like the snow melting in Narnia. Enjoy

It is amusing you are hanging onto a first amendment claim over a flag that isn't legal to put on state and federal flag poles, but you can fly that hate flag on your lawn.

How come you never do?

Democrat is a LEGAL political party, your desperate rationalization is a howler. The Confederate flag is a symbol of slavery, oppressions, Treason and White Power.

Then YOU ARE a supporter of what it represents: Slavery, Treason, White Power, that is your first Amendment right you are talking about.

:abgg2q.jpg:

And again, dunce...

I am not talking about flying the flag on federal flag poles. You do.

Yes, Democrat party is legal, and that legal party is party of slavery, Jim Crow laws, segregation, KKK... Your support for that party makes you what?

Yes I do talk about State and Federal flag poles for a reason that amazingly flies over your head, that is why you are all over the field on this one.

You seem to have forgotten POST ONE article, the one I have been using as a template for talking about State and Federal flagpoles:

Pentagon to ban all Confederate flags on military bases despite Trump's objections

The Pentagon will prohibit the Confederate battle flag from US military installations despite Donald Trump's insistence that flying the symbol is "freedom of speech" amid a national reckoning over racist icons and political battles to remove the flag across the US.

bolding mine

That is using a FEDERAL Flagpole.

Here are more quotes you never read:

On 28 June, Mississippi's governor approved landmark legislation approved by a majority of lawmakers in the state to remove the symbol from the state's flag. The move took immediate effect – the flag was removed from state properties, and voters will choose whether to approve a new design this fall. All future version of the flag will not include the symbol.

In June, the US Marines ordered the removal of Confederate flags from its bases, offices, naval vessels and other buildings and vehicles. The US Navy also has imposed a ban on the flag on its installations, vessels and other public spaces

You sure are a lost boy.

You agree that Democrat Party is a legal political/ideological party, thank you.

I didn't support the party, merely making a factual statement about them.

The Confederate flag is a symbol of slavery, oppressions, Treason and White Power.

It was the Democrat party who created the Confederate Nation...., with all of its depraved trappings of mistreatment of a people that exist to this day.

Last edited:

The Pentagon will prohibit the Confederate battle flag from US military installations despite Donald Trump's insistence that flying the symbol is "freedom of speech" amid a national reckoning over racist icons and political battles to remove the flag across the US.

According to a memo obtained by the Associated Press, Secretary of Defence Mark Esper says "the flags we fly must accord with the military imperatives of good order and discipline, treating all our people with dignity and respect, and rejecting divisive symbols" – but he does not explicitly mention the Confederate battle flag, in an effort to avoid directly contradicting the president.

In recent weeks, the president has rejected calls to rename military bases named after Confederate generals and has defended the battle flag while threatening prison sentences for people who burn the American flag.

I expect to see those "commie bastard Generals" out of work shortly.
I was in the military and i never saw a confederate flag on any military base. Will they ban dinosaurs, unicorns and aliens next? Wizards will also no longer be allowed on military bases, along with demons and people who can levitate.

This is a slap in the face for Donny. Its a clear indicator that his authority is on the wane and that insiders are now acting on principle not diktats.
Its like the snow melting in Narnia. Enjoy
Confederate flags werent on military bases to begin with. I dont see what any of this has to do with trump.

Actually the Confederacy was a separate nation who ATTACKED the American Nation first at Fort Sumpter, which means all those Generals who were in the Confederacy were indeed committing treason as they were under oath to defend that American nation they attacked and fought over 5 years.

Yes AFTER the war ended they were indeed freed from Treason charges, the very fact that they did that, was evident that it WAS Treason at the beginning and duration of the war. Robert Lee said he was more loyal to the State of Virginia, than to the American Nation, that is an act of Treason too, because he was an officer (Colonel) of the American Nation.
The Confederacy had a legit territorial claim on Fort Sumter.

That is true, but that means they were a separate country, while Sumpter was at the time staffed by American Soldiers which had been under construction by the Unites States of America since 1829. which your friends are disputing in posts 31 and 38, who thinks they were never a separate nation.

Fort Sumpter was by legal writ of succession became part of the confederacy in 1860, meaning they just stole the land from The United States of America by way of the state leaving the union, which was illegal.

According to a memo obtained by the Associated Press, Secretary of Defence Mark Esper says "the flags we fly must accord with the military imperatives of good order and discipline, treating all our people with dignity and respect, and rejecting divisive symbols" – but he does not explicitly mention the Confederate battle flag, in an effort to avoid directly contradicting the president.

In recent weeks, the president has rejected calls to rename military bases named after Confederate generals and has defended the battle flag while threatening prison sentences for people who burn the American flag.

There is no free speech in the military. Also, the commander of the military signs off on this. It looks like Trump signed off. Interesting.

It is amusing you are hanging onto a first amendment claim over a flag that isn't legal to put on state and federal flag poles, but you can fly that hate flag on your lawn.

How come you never do?

Democrat is a LEGAL political party, your desperate rationalization is a howler. The Confederate flag is a symbol of slavery, oppressions, Treason and White Power.

Then YOU ARE a supporter of what it represents: Slavery, Treason, White Power, that is your first Amendment right you are talking about.

And again, dunce...

Yes, Democrat party is legal, and that legal party is party of slavery, Jim Crow laws, segregation, KKK... Your support for that party makes you what?

Yes I do talk about State and Federal flag poles for a reason that amazingly flies over your head, that is why you are all over the field on this one.

You seem to have forgotten POST ONE article, the one I have been using as a template for talking about State and Federal flagpoles:

Pentagon to ban all Confederate flags on military bases despite Trump's objections

bolding mine

On 28 June, Mississippi's governor approved landmark legislation approved by a majority of lawmakers in the state to remove the symbol from the state's flag. The move took immediate effect – the flag was removed from state properties, and voters will choose whether to approve a new design this fall. All future version of the flag will not include the symbol.

In June, the US Marines ordered the removal of Confederate flags from its bases, offices, naval vessels and other buildings and vehicles. The US Navy also has imposed a ban on the flag on its installations, vessels and other public spaces

You sure are a lost boy.

You agree that Democrat Party is a legal political/ideological party, thank you.

The Confederate flag is a symbol of slavery, oppressions, Treason and White Power.

It was the Democrat party who created the Confederate Nation...., with all of its depraved trappings of mistreatment of a people that exist to this day.

What an utter idiot you are.

Military isn't flying confederate flags at all. Have you read the article? They want to ban flags from bases completely, including privately own flags.

My first comment to you is about you saying "it isn't a legal flag". There is no such thing as illegal flag, moron.

Second, since military isn't flying confederate flags, the article is focused on renaming military bases named after confederate generals, because they're seen as traitors. However, after civil war ended, there were several amnesties issued by President and Congress, to bring life in the South back to normal.

Ulysses Grant offered the most generous terms he could to Lee’s army under Lincoln’s orders to “let ’em up easy.” The other Confederate armies ended up surrendering under the same terms- that they would go home and “not be molested”. Even after Lincoln’s death, he reacted to any suggestion by Andrew Johnson (who early on wanted to make examples of ex-Confederates) and the Radical Republicans that Confederate leaders should be punished by threatening to resign- and at that time Grant was the most popular man in America. By 1868 Johnson (who had had a total change of heart) had freed Jefferson Davis from prison because trying him threatened to tear the country apart again. He eventually pardoned and restored the civil rights of every ex-Confederate who was willing to take the oath of allegiance.

After surrender, Confederate were treated with respect, then kept their dignity even they lost the war, because without that they could not live in peace. If people who were actually fighting and bleeding in that war could "forgive" what you asshole who have no connection to anything that happen back then, have to say about it? How it effects you? Why are you offended?

Your first words...

"It is amusing"

Well, it is amusing to see goal post moved the moment you get challenged. And then, based on your false premise, you label everyone who challenged you as racist, or traitor, etc...

My comment was on "flag being illegal". Nothing on "being used on State and Federal flagpoles". There is no illegal flag, 1st Amendment protects that.

And if you want to make something illegal, how about we outlaw Democrat party, since they're the ones that protected slavery, created confederate states, they were doing lynching, segregation, they created, supported and revived KKK... Yeah, I know, it happened long time ago, but if we are going to outlaw everything evil from our past, let's start with those who actually did it.

If people wants to fly "southern cross", let them do it. It's their right. Just as it's your right to fly communist hammer and sickle flag, or revolutionary red star, regardless of millions being killed by that ideology. It doesn't mean I like you flying it, but since is your right, I won't beat you to death for doing so.

How come you never do?

You do realize that all this criteria you're claiming applies to the Confederate flag could also be applied to the American flag, right?

So guess what, cupcake - By your own logic, if you own any form of the Stars and Stripes you're a pro-slavery, treasonous, white supremacist. Own it.

Another day .....and another one of your stupid anti-Trump ...anti -Patriots threads

Mercy.

Another day .....and another one of your stupid anti-Trump ...anti -Patriots threads

Mercy.
You are the one supporting traitors flags. Why do you hate America ?

How come you never do?

And again, dunce...

bolding mine

You sure are a lost boy.

Military isn't flying confederate flags at all. Have you read the article? They want to ban flags from bases completely, including privately own flags.

My first comment to you is about you saying "it isn't a legal flag". There is no such thing as illegal flag, moron.

Second, since military isn't flying confederate flags, the article is focused on renaming military bases named after confederate generals, because they're seen as traitors. However, after civil war ended, there were several amnesties issued by President and Congress, to bring life in the South back to normal.

Ulysses Grant offered the most generous terms he could to Lee’s army under Lincoln’s orders to “let ’em up easy.” The other Confederate armies ended up surrendering under the same terms- that they would go home and “not be molested”. Even after Lincoln’s death, he reacted to any suggestion by Andrew Johnson (who early on wanted to make examples of ex-Confederates) and the Radical Republicans that Confederate leaders should be punished by threatening to resign- and at that time Grant was the most popular man in America. By 1868 Johnson (who had had a total change of heart) had freed Jefferson Davis from prison because trying him threatened to tear the country apart again. He eventually pardoned and restored the civil rights of every ex-Confederate who was willing to take the oath of allegiance.

After surrender, Confederate were treated with respect, then kept their dignity even they lost the war, because without that they could not live in peace. If people who were actually fighting and bleeding in that war could "forgive" what you asshole who have no connection to anything that happen back then, have to say about it? How it effects you? Why are you offended?

They are not offended. They pretend to be, so they have a thin ass excuse to bully people today.

Many forget that the end of the Civil War was an agreement to reconcile as a nation. Everyone was given a full pardon of any alleged treason. In the spirit of that reconciliation, those who were members of the U.S. Military and the CSA are still recognized for their military prowess as Americans. We could not go forward as a nation in the spirit of reconciliation without doing so.

Well, that was the mistake, wasn't it? We should have hanged the lot of them as traitors, not 'reconciled' with them. In the Civil War, we won the war and lost the peace. Just like we did in WWI when we let the Kaiser and his War Making Generals off the hook.

World War II, we did it right. We took all the Nazi and Japanese leaders, and we HANGED THEIR ASSES. The ones who didn't have the common decency to kill themselves, anyway. Germany and Japan have been model world citizens ever since.

Yet we somehow still manage to recognize Hitler for his "military prowess." Napoleon, Genghis Khan, Ivan the Terrible, etc,...
the Russians used battering rams and a siege tower, undermining and 150 cannons. The Russians also had the advantage of efficient military engineers. The city's water supply was blocked and the walls were breached. Kazan finally fell on 2 October, its fortifications were razed, and much of the population massacred. Many Russian prisoners and slaves were released. The Tsar celebrated his victory over Kazan by building several churches with oriental features, most famously Saint Basil's Cathedral on Red Square in Moscow. The fall of Kazan was only the beginning

How come you never do?

And again, dunce...

bolding mine

You sure are a lost boy.

They are not offended. They pretend to be, so they have a thin ass excuse to bully people today.

Then they should bully themselves. Confederates were all Democrats.

Before 1948, the Southern Democrats saw their party as the defender of the Southern way of life, which included a respect for states' rights and an appreciation for traditional southern values. They repeatedly warned against the aggressive designs of Northern liberals and Republicans as well as the civil rights activists they denounced as "outside agitators", thus there was a serious barrier to becoming a Republican.[75]

In 1948, Democrats alienated white Southerners in two ways. The Democratic National Convention adopted a strong civil rights plank, leading to a walkout by Southerners. Two weeks later, President Harry Truman signed Executive Order 9981 ending discrimination against Blacks in the armed forces. In 1948, the Deep South walked out, formed a temporary regional party and nominated J. Strom Thurmond. Thurmond carried the Deep South, but the outer South stayed with Truman and most "Dixiecrats" returned to the Democratic Party, and there were no permanent membership losses.[76]

{...snip...}

After passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, most Southerners accepted the integration of most institutions (except public schools). With the old barrier to becoming a Republican removed, Southerners joined the new middle class and the Northern transplants in moving toward the Republican Party. Integration thus liberated Southern politics from the old racial issues. In 1963, the federal courts declared unconstitutional the practice of excluding African-American voters from the Democratic primaries, which had been the only elections that mattered in most of the South. Meanwhile, the newly enfranchised black voters supported Democratic candidates at the 85–90% level, a shift which further convinced many white segregationists that the Republicans were no longer the black party.[84]

The New Deal Coalition collapsed in the mid-1960s in the face of urban riots, the Vietnam War, the opposition of many Southern Democrats to desegregation and the Civil Rights Movement and disillusionment that the New Deal could be revived by Lyndon Johnson's Great Society. In the 1966 midterm elections, the Republicans made major gains in part through a challenge to the "War on Poverty." Large-scale civic unrest in the inner-city was escalating ( reaching a climax in 1968) and urban white ethnics who had been an important part of the New Deal Coalition felt abandoned by the Democratic Party's concentration on racial minorities.
And thus how Republicans stopped caring about black people.

Forum List

Back