Google admits to helping chinese military artificial intelligence

They openly say they have no borders and are part of the new world order

We are getting crushed in this area of technology and innovation. Judging by Premier Fords message today, it seems he has been listening to the tweets I sent him and he is now talking about keeping our IP and talent in Ontario, acknowledging how often other nations take our best talent. Little does he realize how quickly our best leave, with good reason.

His biggest problem is, people like me, who I don't mean to brag but state facts, I know my strengths and weaknesses; get destroyed by the very apparatuses he blindly supports (he loves police and cut down on accountability mechanisms that have only hurt our citizens). I graduated with an award in university, got into an MBA with a high mark on my GMAT. Now I go out and educate myself to understand A.I, neural networks, "Deep Learning" and python coding.

What value do I provide in a nation that allows the Stasi to rule the roost and interfere in my pursuits? Zero value. The meritocracy crushed by our covert, unimpressive kakistocracy. A waste of ambition and talent. Even while I was a top performer in all my career, and nominated for awards. I digress...

So, Google has SOME valid points about the free market of ideas. However, they have to understand that America has to defend it's National Security. You grab the best talent. The best move to the U.S when the graduate, or they go to the U.S on scholarships etc to help America win. That's you taking the worlds best talent, not your best companies sending their technology to enemy states.

Google has enjoyed special protections. If they disregard U.S interests, there has to be consequences.

Lol I you want a crazy theory here you go. The American economy was shut down by a chinese bat virus

Make that movie 2 years ago and you wear a foil hat
You been living under a rock?

Or is it just the brain rot you tRumplings all.seem.to suffer from?

Autism is a terrible thing to waste, so please continue to share your fentanyl pearls

CIAO
You're an expert on fentanyl as well?

I suppose that shouldn't be surprising either, what with the hallucinations and all.

Forum List

Back