Another Attractive Conservative - Christine O'Donnell

He's pissed because I busted his ass for lying on another thread.

Of course. I'm "pissed".

What thread did you "busted my ass" in?

This thread

Everything in this post you wrote
They're a liberal watchdog group. All they care about is fact-checking Republican speeches.
Unlikely.

This is the thing - everyone (particularly on this board) loves to throw the word "lying" around all the time. But 90% of what people claim is "lying" is lying by omission, or just not telling the whole truth (which is standard practice of rhetoric). I don't think Media Matters lies. But there's no question they don't tell the whole truth.
BTW, I didn't "admit" that Media Matters is a liberal watchdog group - they've never claimed otherwise.

Oh, the one where you couldn't understand my point. Of course.

If it makes you feel better, continue to believe that you "busted my ass".

Of course. I'm "pissed".

What thread did you "busted my ass" in?

This thread

Unlikely.

This is the thing - everyone (particularly on this board) loves to throw the word "lying" around all the time. But 90% of what people claim is "lying" is lying by omission, or just not telling the whole truth (which is standard practice of rhetoric). I don't think Media Matters lies. But there's no question they don't tell the whole truth.
BTW, I didn't "admit" that Media Matters is a liberal watchdog group - they've never claimed otherwise.

the doctor of spin
do you deny saying media matters is a liberal watchdog group? And then change your reply and say you did not call them a liberal watchdog group?

This thread

the doctor of spin
do you deny saying media matters is a liberal watchdog group? And then change your reply and say you did not call them a liberal watchdog group?

Jesus Christ, we've been over this a thousand times.

Yes, they are a liberal watchdog group. No, I never "denied" that I said that they were. I have never said that they were NOT a liberal watchdog group.

The point is that I did bust bigreb's ass. He has Dr. King as a good Republican being investigated by a good FBI. Paperview corrected us both that Dr. King refused to take political party positions. bigreb has never recovered. And I find it interesting that a poster who has used the "n word" would claim Dr. K as one of his own. Oh, that's right: a hypocrite liar like bigreb!

The point is that I did bust bigreb's ass. He has Dr. King as a good Republican being investigated by a good FBI. Paperview corrected us both that Dr. King refused to take political party positions. bigreb has never recovered. And I find it interesting that a poster who has used the "n word" would claim Dr. K as one of his own. Oh, that's right: a hypocrite liar like bigreb!
Starkey you and right winger are not even worthy enough to mention the name of Martin Luther King Jr. much less to decide what party he was more connected with during the 60's. You two are pathetic. The democratic party did not care for blacks Period. MLK would never have associated with a group that was controlled by the klan. Lets keep it real and in context of the time. stop being stupid.

And right winger you are a lying ass wipe

You, bigreb, are claiming Dr. K as one of your own when you use the n-word and give a crap about working folks.

We know your hypocrisy has no limitations.

You, bigreb, are claiming Dr. K as one of your own when you use the n-word and give a crap about working folks.

We know your hypocrisy has no limitations.

How did I use the word ******? Did I call anyone that name? The word ****** does not hold to any one race. Everybody can be a ****** or didn't you know that. It knows no racial barriers.

So let's get this out of the way anyone who use the word ****** in your book is a racist?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x-hN-v6dNw]YouTube - Re: WISENUBIAN, I'M GOING TO CALL YOU NIGGA,YOU BLACK BEARILLA![/ame]

We have been through this before, and you were wrong then as now. You have no right to use it, period. No one does, whether as an internal or external oppression. You tried to used it as an external oppression on me, and I jammed it back down your throat and then jumped on it with both feet.

You are a liar, and a hypocrite. No, there is no defense for it.

And I suspect if you used it around Dr. King or his guys, you would have had your white butt severely beat, as it should have been.

We have been through this before, and you were wrong then as now. You have no right to use it, period. No one does, whether as an internal or external oppression. You tried to used it as an external oppression on me, and I jammed it back down your throat and then jumped on it with both feet.

And I suspect if you used it around Dr. King or his guys, you would have had your white butt severely beat, as it should have been.

From what I have read about Dr. King you do not know much about him. I am sure he would not have condoned beating anyone for use of any word. I also doubt he would have sided with any one party but with anyone who wanted to help promote equality no matter their affiliation.

Last edited:

Starkey you are a lying ******. You are a worthless piece of shit. Which after all that is what a ****** is a lazy good for nothing trashy piece of shit, no matter what their race maybe ******* are scum and that would be you starkey.
White black red Brown yellow. Skin color matters not with what a ****** is but their character does, and yours is that of a ******.

From what I have read about Dr. King you do not know much about him. I am sure he would not have condoned beating anyone for use of any word. I also doubt he would have sided with anyone party but with any one who wanted to help promote equality no matter their affiliation.

Which would leave out the democratic party of the 60's and more then likely the democratic party of today.

Has she ever denied being a witch?

Tea Baggers embrace the principles of our founding fathers. Maybe we should look into how our founding fathers felt about witches?

Shifting the burden. Typical liberoidal Democratic.

YOU, by the way, HAVE denied being a liberal Democratic. But you clearly are. Your denial is meaningless.

Go ahead...change the subject in trying to protect a Witch

Our founding fathers had ways of dealing with those who were complicit in harboring witches

Be very careful my friend.....or you too may be turned into a NEWT
You'd think all o' these good "conservative"-Christians would be a little-more apprehensive about another woman-of-faith following so close-behind Sister Sarah! :eusa_eh: After all, we are talkin'-about a potential anti-Christ!!!

What would be more a slap-in-the-face to all o' those good Christian-MALE-"conservatives", than to have the anti-Christ be a WOMAN!!! :eek: Makes ya' wonder about Sister Sarah, as well!!! (Seeing-as-how they appear to be working in-concert!!)​

From what I have read about Dr. King you do not know much about him. I am sure he would not have condoned beating anyone for use of any word. I also doubt he would have sided with any one party but with anyone who wanted to help promote equality no matter their affiliation.

hd, you are right about not having his people beat bigreb, and I needed someone to point that out.

Now compare all of this to what bigreb, the racist, has been writing. My point is proved.

Thank you.

Starkey you are a lying ******. You are a worthless piece of shit. Which after all that is what a ****** is a lazy good for nothing trashy piece of shit, no matter what their race maybe ******* are scum and that would be you starkey.
White black red Brown yellow. Skin color matters not with what a ****** is but their character does, and yours is that of a ******.

Thank you, you racist piece of crap, for attempting to pervert MLK and his legacy with yourself and your beliefs. And you just lined up with Richard Byrd. :lol:

Thank you for proving my point.

Last edited:

Thank you, you racist piece of crap, for attempting to pervert MLK and his legacy with yourself and your beliefs. And you just lined up with Richard Byrd. :lol:

Are you black or just a white pathetic ******?
Is she a racist?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x-hN-v6dNw[/ame]

Last edited:

hd, you are right about not having his people beat bigreb, and I needed someone to point that out.

Now compare all of this to what bigreb, the racist, has been writing. My point is proved.

Thank you.

You are a ****** jake
Thats right winger jake is a ****** he is a white ******. NEG me again asswhole, it will not chage the fact that jake starkey is a white ******. and you are acting just like him.

Last edited:

Thank you.

You are a ****** jake

Says byrd bigreb. :lol: Well, hopefully, MLK would probably look at you with pity and not loathing.

Last edited:

Are you black or just a white pathetic ******?
Is she a racist?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x-hN-v6dNw]YouTube - Re: WISENUBIAN, I'M GOING TO CALL YOU NIGGA,YOU BLACK BEARILLA![/ame]
Jake the ****** is she a racist?

Anybody who uses the word in such ways is guilty of oppression. I don't about her, but you are a racist, byrd bigreb. :lol:

Forum List

Back