Another Attractive Conservative - Christine O'Donnell

Anybody who uses the word in such ways is guilty of oppression. I don't about her, but you are a racist, byrd bigreb. :lol:

I notice you refered me as byrd as in democratic senator kkk richard byrd? He's a known tree hanger of my brothers you racist worshiper.

You see racist worsipor of byrd when you understand the true meaning of what a ****** is you will forever be a ******.

You are the racist by the same definition that you have earlier condemned byrd, bigreb byrd.

You are a foul and dangerous racist, as we are all aware here by what you have written.

I really do not care how pretty she is. I do know on her website she does not really have anything that tells me how she will solve any of the problems we are facing. The problem is her opponent does not either. I guess that is why they are attacking comments made in the past. I really think you are in a loose, loose situation here. One is going to continue with current trends and the other is going to give you a bunch a double talk on what should happen but in reality have nothing to offer to change things.

Always funny to watch posters melt down.

"I am not a racist. I am just going to toss the n-word around, but that doesn't make me a racist."

Another idiot that doesn't know the true definition of the word ******. Starkey is a white ******. you don't like it ask him to stop act like a ******.

And no I am not a racist but starkey is a ******. Jake the white ****** starkey

Another idiot that doesn't know the true definition of the word...

I don't care to know the "true definition" whatever the fuck that means.

If you are going to act like a piece of trash, then be a piece of trash.

Don't pretend this is coming from an academic position.

Now you have that’s is what a ****** is it does not know any racial barriers, their is no skin color that dominates the word it belongs to no one and anyone can be a ****** it how a person acts. I am not trash because I do not act like trash I am not a racist because I do not hold anything against a person because of the color of their skin, but I do hold people accountable or the way they act and Starkey has always acted like a ******.

Now you have that’s is what a

I said I didn't care about your stupid fucking definition, because I knew it was going to be something trite like that. Apparently you just couldn't resist but to dump it on me anyway; so let me say again:

If you want to be trash, be trash. Stop acting like this is coming from an academic place.

I said I didn't care about your stupid fucking definition, because I knew it was going to be something trite like that. Apparently you just couldn't resist but to dump it on me anyway; so let me say again:

If you want to be trash, be trash. Stop acting like this is coming from an academic place.

You hate the truth don't you?.

I hate trash.

And after spending a considerable amount of time in the deep south and midwest, I am adept at spotting trash.

I hate trash.

And after spending a considerable amount of time in the deep south and midwest, I am adept at spotting trash.

No you hate the truth or you would not have disregraded what I posted. It was all yada yada yada to you. You really don't care about truth just blindly attack. You call me trash for calling jake what he is pitty, stay stupid for all I care but if jake continues to act like I ****** I will keep calling him one. Its up to him.

No you hate the truth or you would not have disregraded what I posted.

I disregard the things that spill forth from the mouth of trash (or the fingers in this case).

I am not interested in your take on the "truth" anymore then I'd venture that Jake Starkey is interested in your ultimatum that he act a certain way or you will continue to look like an ass on the board.

I hate trash.

No you hate the truth or you would not have disregraded what I posted. It was all yada yada yada to you. You really don't care about truth just blindly attack. You call me trash for calling jake what he is pitty, stay stupid for all I care but if jake continues to act like I ****** I will keep calling him one. Its up to him.

Poor silly pathetic sorry trashy bigrebbyrd. He can call me what he wants, and in this case he is dead wrong. Just for bigrebbyrd: "The point is that I did bust bigreb's ass. He has Dr. King as a good Republican being investigated by a good FBI. Paperview corrected us both that Dr. King refused to take political party positions. bigreb has never recovered. And I find it interesting that a poster who has used the "n word" would claim Dr. K as one of his own. Oh, that's right: a hypocrite liar like bigreb!"

You are what you are, and your betters call you on it. Two words, boy: tuff luck. Three more words: grow up, son.

Last edited:
No you hate the truth or you would not have disregraded what I posted.

I disregard the things that spill forth from the mouth of trash (or the fingers in this case).

I am not interested in your take on the "truth" anymore then I'd venture that Jake Starkey is interested in your ultimatum that he act a certain way or you will continue to look like an ass on the board.

I have had enough of your shit you don't like it move the fuck along. This is between me and the ******.

I hate trash.

Poor silly pathetic sorry trashy bigrebbyrd. He can call me what he wants, and in this case he is dead wrong. Just for bigrebbyrd: "The point is that I did bust bigreb's ass. He has Dr. King as a good Republican being investigated by a good FBI. Paperview corrected us both that Dr. King refused to take political party positions. bigreb has never recovered. And I find it interesting that a poster who has used the "n word" would claim Dr. K as one of his own. Oh, that's right: a hypocrite liar like bigreb!"

You are what you are, and your betters call you on it. Two words, boy: tuff luck. Three more words: grow up, son.

Jake the white ****** starkey has returned
Its not racist to call a piece of trash like you a ****** it's just plain simple truth.

Last edited:
bigrebyrd continues to spill vile hate because he is exposed as the hateful racist bigot that he is.

There is nothing you can say or do now to extract yourself into the mire you created for yourself.

bigrebyrd continues to spill vile hate because he is exposed as the hateful racist bigot that he is.

There is nothing you can say or do now to extract yourself into the mire you created for yourself.

Jake the white ****** starkey has returned
Its not racist to call a piece of trash like you a ****** it's just plain simple truth.

bigrebyrd continues to spill vile hate and reveal the hateful racist bigot that he is.

There is nothing he can say or do now to extract himself into the mire he created for himself.

What bigrebbyrd really hates is every time he does this I beat him down as the cowardly weakling that he is.

Forum List

Back