Another Anti-Drag Lawmaker Caught in Drag Himself

Lefties think they scored another hypocrite point with a freaking Texas state senator who isn't even in drag? Desperate times call for Soros Media Matters researchers working overtime. It beats talking about real political issues though.

Don't know about ScienceRocks, but I sensed the socky smell on Stormlover from his/her/its first post..

ScienceRocks presented, back then, as male, but was a staunch defender of transsexualism, among other sick deviancies. He often spoke of “freedom” only in the sense of abnormal and depraved sexual behavior, and of “fascism” as any opposition to such behavior.

And he sometimes suggested that men should dress up as, and claim to be women, or should engage in other depraved sexual behavior, as a way of protesting against “fascism”.

As long as Stormlover has been here, I have been suspicious that h'orsh'/it is not what h'orsh'/it claims to be, and very likely a sock puppet.

I have certainly suspected, from the start, that while Stormlover claims to be female, and a lesbian, that h'orsh'/it is really a mentally-fucked-up man who thinks he's a woman, hence my occasional “cotton ceiling” taunts directed at h'orsh'/it.

I didn't make the solid connection to ScienceRocks, though until h'orsh'/it's two statements in this thread, to the effect that “Every man in these states should put on a dress and march down the street to protest for freedom and liberty. Fuck the fascist government!!! Refuse to comply!!!!” That reads exactly like something that ScienceRocks would say, in exactly the way that he would say it. If this is not the same nominally-human creature behind Stormlover that was behind ScienceRocks, then it is surely someone who has gone back, studied ScienceRocks' posts, and is now intentionally trying to emulate them, both in style and content.

ScienceRocks presented, back then, as male, but was a staunch defender of transsexualism, among other sick deviancies. He often spoke of “freedom” only in the sense of abnormal and depraved sexual behavior, and of “fascism” as any opposition to such behavior.

And he sometimes suggested that men should dress up as, and claim to be women, or should engage in other depraved sexual behavior, as a way of protesting against “fascism”.

As long as Stormlover has been here, I have been suspicious that h'orsh'/it is not what h'orsh'/it claims to be, and very likely a sock puppet.

I have certainly suspected, from the start, that while Stormlover claims to be female, and a lesbian, that h'orsh'/it is really a mentally-fucked-up man who thinks he's a woman, hence my occasional “cotton ceiling” taunts directed at h'orsh'/it.

I didn't make the solid connection to ScienceRocks, though until h'orsh'/it's two statements in this thread, to the effect that “Every man in these states should put on a dress and march down the street to protest for freedom and liberty. Fuck the fascist government!!! Refuse to comply!!!!” That reads exactly like something that ScienceRocks would say, in exactly the way that he would say it. If this is not the same nominally-human creature behind Stormlover that was behind ScienceRocks, then it is surely someone who has gone back, studied ScienceRocks' posts, and is now intentionally trying to emulate them, both in style and content.

What a lot of hassle to go through!

But if you don't have a life............................... :dunno:

Haters of freedom and human liberty are always hyprocrites that are trying to force everyone to live the way they wish them too but in the closet somewhere they're no different. It is fear on their part of who they really are. SO they have to ban everything and force everyone to live a certain way. Fuck em.

In fact if you love freedom you men should put on a dress and do it to spite the bastards! It is called a protest for freedom! It is worth fighting for freedom!!!! Fuck the fascist.
Perv.

Then you support ALL free speech, such as that Kentucky girl's verbal attack on that black girl.

Or do you only support "freedom" for perverts

A Texas state congressman who authored a bill restricting drag performances appears to have done drag himself.

The second legislator in a week to be caught for this hypocrisy, first-term Texas state Rep. Nate Schatzline has admitted it was him in videos that surfaced on TikTok and Twitter showing a man in a dress performing skits to the song “Sexy Lady” by Javi Mula.

The second legislator in a week to be caught for this hypocrisy, first-term Texas state Rep. Nate Schatzline has admitted it was him in videos that surfaced on TikTok and Twitter showing a man in a dress performing skits to the song “Sexy Lady” by Javi Mula.

Although Schatzline’s bill argues the mere existence of drag is sexual, his own dalliance with playing dress up was just “a joke,” he said.

Schatzline is the latest Republican caught in the disconnect between their own frivolous drag attempts and their movement to villainize the LGBTQ community as sexual groomers.

Earlier this week, a photo emerged of drag-banning Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee dressed as a woman in high school, something his office waved off as a “lighthearted” school tradition. And earlier this year, embattled liar Rep. George Santos was exposed for his own drag past, which he eventually admitted he “had fun” doing.

I've said many times that the hatred they spew is self hate for their fear of being who they really are.

A Texas state congressman who authored a bill restricting drag performances appears to have done drag himself.

Although Schatzline’s bill argues the mere existence of drag is sexual, his own dalliance with playing dress up was just “a joke,” he said.

Schatzline is the latest Republican caught in the disconnect between their own frivolous drag attempts and their movement to villainize the LGBTQ community as sexual groomers.

Earlier this week, a photo emerged of drag-banning Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee dressed as a woman in high school, something his office waved off as a “lighthearted” school tradition. And earlier this year, embattled liar Rep. George Santos was exposed for his own drag past, which he eventually admitted he “had fun” doing.

There is a big difference between these two supposedly comparable old pictures/video and perverted drag queens conducting storytime with a bunch of elementary school children.

Unless one is a Edited pervert.

The objection I we have is an effort to sexualize children, to confuse them about gender and sexuality, to groom them toward sexual deviancy, and to make them into easier prey for pedophiles.
Yeah, right. Where have you objected to this?
FqLskkAaAAA5xu-.jpg

These people fuck little kids and their preacher does too. Yet, kids that are trans that suffer and need help somehow are different. Fuck these sick people.

Yet the people who pray FOR YOU are the assholes.

Got it, tinkerbell.

Your delusions are still somewhat amusing, so we'll let you hang around a while before exposig your rank sock smell.

Now it's your turn.

Time to get REALLY triggered.

Lefties think they scored another hypocrite point with a freaking Texas state senator who isn't even in drag? Desperate times call for Soros Media Matters researchers working overtime. It beats talking about real political issues though.
There is also that Governer in tenessee and of course Mr Santos. These are just from the last week or so.

By banning drag the GOP is stifling the growth of its most talented young stars. It will hit them hard in a few years .

Forum List

Back