Another active shooter

leftist stupid1.jpg

Colorado has all the measures that
Because it is. It's an AR-15 Clone. What this is going to do is to have the County reintroduce the bill that reads, instead of "Assault Rifle", it will read "Ar-15 and it's various Clones" and will be legal.
Why do you call it an ASSAULT rifle? It does not do that. It is an inanimate object. It assaults no one. You gun-grabbers are idiots. The government does not want you to own any gun that has even a slight chance of thwarting a hostile government takeover.

I don't call it an Assault Rifle. It's not a military rifle therefore it can't be called an Assault Rifle even though it's a clone of a M-16 Carbine (M-4). It IS an AR-15 Clone though. And if they law reads that the "AR-15 and it's various clones are banned" then it's legal as per the Federal Courts.

Good luck. I hope you're the one who gets to go door to door in order to collect all of them.

There you go again. You didn't pay attention to the history of the Thompson Model 1920 and the 1934 NFA law. There was no door to door collections and in 10 years, the Thompson Model 1920 became a non issue. The problem with you gunnutters is that you are so ill informed by the history of firearms you are dangerous to everyone around you and yourself.

It doesn't require a knowledge of history to blow some fucker's head off when he comes through my door at 3 in the morning.

Nor does it take history to blow anyone away in a Super Market either and that is what we are discussing. Pay attention.

No. What we are discussing is an act of Islamic terrorism committed by a radicalized Syrian refugee who wanted to kill Americans. And you Democrat's idiotic response in calling for more gun control to deny law-abiding Americans from owning firearms.

What you refuse to discuss is your party's failed immigration polices that are putting American citizens at the risk of being murdered, just like we saw today. You continue to ignore mental health issues, always blaming the crime on the gun. You don't even enforce the existing gun laws already on the books, many time letting the criminals walk away scott-free. You even ignore the fact that there are Islamic terrorists in this country who want to kill Americans, while you view conservative Americans as your real enemy.

One of the first things your idiot President did was to scrap President Trump's restrictions against entry to America from terrorist countries, most of which are Middle Eastern countries.

You ignorant fuckers just don't get it, do you? I sincerely doubt if you ever will.

No, that's what you want to steer it to. And Party Politics has nothing to do with the shooting. In fact, the Cops performed well, it's not a governments fault. It's not my fault. Hell, it's not even your fault. It's just a fruitcake that bought a gun to kill a bunch of people because he wanted to. No Hospital or Mental Health Care could have stopped it. There was no real warning. Just Bnagidy, Banidy Banidy, the deed is done.

if the assault rifle ban was still in effect, fewer would have died.

if better screening was in place, the mentally unstable shooter would not have been able to buy the gun.

if the magazine size was limited, fewer would have died.

I don't think so in this case. The features of the AR were never really realized. He was a crappy, inexperienced shooter. He was stopped before the speed and reloading factor of the AR became a factor. He could have done the same job with a 40 SW Semi Auto Handgun loaded with 15 rounds. He only had 15 556 rounds to work with so even a handgun with good killing power could have done the same job. And both weapons would have been legal.

In Colorado, the mag size IS limited to 15 and that is probably what save a lot of lives. He killed 11, wounded X number and ran out of ammo. And before he could swap out to another 15 round mag, got stopped cold. The Cops did their jobs fantastic. No good guy with a gun would have changed anything. Regardless of anything, those 11 would still be dead, those X number would still be wounded and he would still be under arrest. All of this went down in a matter of seconds.
C
NO ONE is claiming to taking away all the guns, except RW's
Does it require a signed confession of intent from the left?

You people are blindly stumbling toward mass confiscation even if many libs like you dont realize it yet
RWNJ conspiracy theories thanks to the NRA, every time a democrat is in office, so the gullible will buy more guns, been happening for decades.
Too bad gun owners are not as gullible as lefties who dont even know their own minds

gun grabbers praise any country that has totally banned firearms and its the obvious goal of the left in America

Yep, for decades that's what the NRA and RWNJ's claim every time a democrat is in office "total confiscation" of guns.

"Too bad gun owners are not as gullible as lefties who dont even know their own minds"?

That gets the morons to buy more weapons, they are convinced will be banned.

If they get banned why are RWNJ's buying more of them?

'Stable geniuses", like their dear leader?

I don't want to do anything to destroy your illusion, but you should ask the former SKS owners in California who had their weapons confiscated if they gave them up willingly.

Not my illusion, RW'S are buying more of them.
As far as the SKS, is an old weapon, not used by any military in the world anymore and has a fixed magazine that only holds 10 rounds.
From what I read they were given $230, IF you refused to register it and complied with a background check.
So, they weren't confiscated, unless the person, let them be.

So, they took a perfectly legal firearm and declared them to be illegal if you didn't ask for their permission to keep it and you don't see that as a problem? Good grief, you're an idiot.

Nothing like the RW morons that buy something convinced it will be banned.
No one is more brain dead than that.
"They gonna ban AR's, I'm a gonna git two".
It's none of your business what anyone buys, commie.

Wish you were in charge.
Then you would mind me buying a 1000 lbs. of ammonium nitrate, for no particular reason, moron.
Buy it yourself commie.

Trump U. reading comprehension correspondence school grad?
"Then you would mind ME buying a 1000 lbs. of ammonium nitrate, for no particular reason, moron".
Yeah, it shows.

First off, you couldn't buy a thousand pounds of ammonium nitrate for no particular purpose. Any feed store in this country would look at you like you're stupid or something, and you'd probably get a visit from some surly-looking gentlemen dressed in black.

Second, I don't need a "particular reason" to purchase an AR-15, except for "go fuck yourself." That's a good enough reason.

Why? It shouldn't be anyone's business what I need Ammonium Nitrate for? Right?

Buying an AR-15 just say's to everyone "I can't shoot and I need a weapon with training wheels, until I learn".
Law abiding citizens have a right to self defense

you want to take that right away
If you need an AR or an AK for "self defense", you may as well just carry a cast iron skillet, they're worthless.

You are a moron.

Because it is. It's an AR-15 Clone. What this is going to do is to have the County reintroduce the bill that reads, instead of "Assault Rifle", it will read "Ar-15 and it's various Clones" and will be legal.
Why do you call it an ASSAULT rifle? It does not do that. It is an inanimate object. It assaults no one. You gun-grabbers are idiots. The government does not want you to own any gun that has even a slight chance of thwarting a hostile government takeover.

I don't call it an Assault Rifle. It's not a military rifle therefore it can't be called an Assault Rifle even though it's a clone of a M-16 Carbine (M-4). It IS an AR-15 Clone though. And if they law reads that the "AR-15 and it's various clones are banned" then it's legal as per the Federal Courts.

Good luck. I hope you're the one who gets to go door to door in order to collect all of them.

There you go again. You didn't pay attention to the history of the Thompson Model 1920 and the 1934 NFA law. There was no door to door collections and in 10 years, the Thompson Model 1920 became a non issue. The problem with you gunnutters is that you are so ill informed by the history of firearms you are dangerous to everyone around you and yourself.

It doesn't require a knowledge of history to blow some fucker's head off when he comes through my door at 3 in the morning.

Nor does it take history to blow anyone away in a Super Market either and that is what we are discussing. Pay attention.

No. What we are discussing is an act of Islamic terrorism committed by a radicalized Syrian refugee who wanted to kill Americans. And you Democrat's idiotic response in calling for more gun control to deny law-abiding Americans from owning firearms.

What you refuse to discuss is your party's failed immigration polices that are putting American citizens at the risk of being murdered, just like we saw today. You continue to ignore mental health issues, always blaming the crime on the gun. You don't even enforce the existing gun laws already on the books, many time letting the criminals walk away scott-free. You even ignore the fact that there are Islamic terrorists in this country who want to kill Americans, while you view conservative Americans as your real enemy.

One of the first things your idiot President did was to scrap President Trump's restrictions against entry to America from terrorist countries, most of which are Middle Eastern countries.

You ignorant fuckers just don't get it, do you? I sincerely doubt if you ever will.

No, that's what you want to steer it to. And Party Politics has nothing to do with the shooting. In fact, the Cops performed well, it's not a governments fault. It's not my fault. Hell, it's not even your fault. It's just a fruitcake that bought a gun to kill a bunch of people because he wanted to. No Hospital or Mental Health Care could have stopped it. There was no real warning. Just Bnagidy, Banidy Banidy, the deed is done.

if better screening was in place, the mentally unstable shooter would not have been able to buy the gun.

I don't think so in this case. The features of the AR were never really realized. He was a crappy, inexperienced shooter. He was stopped before the speed and reloading factor of the AR became a factor. He could have done the same job with a 40 SW Semi Auto Handgun loaded with 15 rounds. He only had 15 556 rounds to work with so even a handgun with good killing power could have done the same job. And both weapons would have been legal.

In Colorado, the mag size IS limited to 15 and that is probably what save a lot of lives. He killed 11, wounded X number and ran out of ammo. And before he could swap out to another 15 round mag, got stopped cold. The Cops did their jobs fantastic. No good guy with a gun would have changed anything. Regardless of anything, those 11 would still be dead, those X number would still be wounded and he would still be under arrest. All of this went down in a matter of seconds.
C

You people are blindly stumbling toward mass confiscation even if many libs like you dont realize it yet
RWNJ conspiracy theories thanks to the NRA, every time a democrat is in office, so the gullible will buy more guns, been happening for decades.
Too bad gun owners are not as gullible as lefties who dont even know their own minds

gun grabbers praise any country that has totally banned firearms and its the obvious goal of the left in America

Yep, for decades that's what the NRA and RWNJ's claim every time a democrat is in office "total confiscation" of guns.

"Too bad gun owners are not as gullible as lefties who dont even know their own minds"?

I don't want to do anything to destroy your illusion, but you should ask the former SKS owners in California who had their weapons confiscated if they gave them up willingly.

As far as the SKS, is an old weapon, not used by any military in the world anymore and has a fixed magazine that only holds 10 rounds.
From what I read they were given $230, IF you refused to register it and complied with a background check.

So, they took a perfectly legal firearm and declared them to be illegal if you didn't ask for their permission to keep it and you don't see that as a problem? Good grief, you're an idiot.

Wish you were in charge.
Then you would mind me buying a 1000 lbs. of ammonium nitrate, for no particular reason, moron.
Buy it yourself commie.

"Then you would mind ME buying a 1000 lbs. of ammonium nitrate, for no particular reason, moron".
Yeah, it shows.

First off, you couldn't buy a thousand pounds of ammonium nitrate for no particular purpose. Any feed store in this country would look at you like you're stupid or something, and you'd probably get a visit from some surly-looking gentlemen dressed in black.

Second, I don't need a "particular reason" to purchase an AR-15, except for "go fuck yourself." That's a good enough reason.

Buying an AR-15 just say's to everyone "I can't shoot and I need a weapon with training wheels, until I learn".

If you need an AR or an AK for "self defense", you may as well just carry a cast iron skillet, they're worthless.

You are a moron.
No, he's a commie pos.

Sorry but I am not going to take the word of a lying Trump Humper.Sorry but eat shit
.Sorry but eat shit

Thuh brutha, is blind. As well as dishonest.
Actually it is you Trump Humpers who are dishonest, a picture of a gate that is broken is not telling us a damn thing.

Sure it is. When the initial reports were all consistent, the one outlier, was you and your Pals attempts to lie about what happened.

Don't worry. You're going to get the race war the Chinese are paying you to start.

But you're not going to like the outcome.

Actually it is you Trump Humpers who are dishonest, a picture of a gate that is broken is not telling us a damn thing.

Sure it is. When the initial reports were all consistent, the one outlier, was you and your Pals attempts to lie about what happened.

Don't worry. You're going to get the race war the Chinese are paying you to start.

Waiting' for it.

When you dig one ditch, you better dig two. The trap you set just may be for you.

Post those reports.

When you dig one ditch, you better dig two. The trap you set just may be for you.
Die soon jig.

Waiting' for it.

I'm not. Lots of innocent people are going to die so that pussies like this dipshit can feel good about themselves.

Till they feel nothing anymore.

Post those reports.

Done long ago. Waste your own time.

C

Wish you were in charge.
Buy it yourself commie.

Yeah, it shows.

I am not all that fond of using any rifle for self defense in a crowded urban environment. However in a rural area either an AR or AK would be an excellent choice as a weapon for use against two legged attackers.
Or an SKS or M-1 Carbine.
An SKS or M1 carbine would work just fine.

I remember a gun store owner talking about his 16 year old daughter and how she stopped an intruder to their home. The gun store owner was not home when someone attempted to break down the door to his house. His daughter grabbed an M1 carbine and put all the rounds in a 30 round magazine through the door.

Nobody was injured although I seem to remember he said there was a little blood outside the door.

He said replacing the door was a pain but at least he still had his daughter.

C

Wish you were in charge.
Buy it yourself commie.

Yeah, it shows.

I'm sure Antifa would agree....

MOMENT OF ZEN: Watch this hero wade through Antifa goons SMACKING them with a frying pan! The glorious CLANGS… :laughing0301:
Now, that was funny.
The morons, needed a frying pan upside the head, if it were a cast iron skillet, the dude would have never got back up.

This is something that seemed to die down during Trump...no pun intended...but why as soon as we get another democrat president we begin to see mass shooters again?...it happened under Clinton Obama and the anti 2nd amendment RINO Bush...makes me wonder if all of those stories about CIA mind control are true....
Lets face it...dems want to take guns away and need us to want that too...what better way than to create more random shootings....

It didn’t die down Scooter. You just want to believe it did.

lying commie

Ok. What was the lie? The lists provided by the link? Those are based on crime reports aren’t they? I faked crime reports? Or did I fake the list?

That is the problem with radicals. Any information they don’t like is automatically denounced as a lie. Sadly. Neither side has an exclusive on this trait.

As my post #1,042 points out, the GVA lies by adding all shootings to their database vs. actual mass public shootings....they do this to scare uninformed people into thinking mass public shootings happen all the time...when they are actually more rare than getting hit by lightning multiple times........
It is you that uses statistics to lie and try to bury the assault type weapon's damage in mass shootings.
as you claim you need an AK for its killing power and then claim they are irrelevant in mass shootings.

There is only one mass public shooting where the rifle had an advantage in the shooting, and that was Las Vegas, where the range was over 200 yards......but he was also firing into a tightly packed crowd of over 22,000 people, at night, from a concealed and fortified position.......with his initial shooting masked by the concert.

And if the crowed wasn't trapped in that concert arena, he wouldn't have been able to kill as many since they would have run away or found cover.....since shooting at moving targets at hundreds of yards is almost impossible for all but expertly trained shooters...

At the range of every other mass public shooting a rifle has no advantage over pistols or shotguns.......

again.....at the range of a mass public shooting the AR-15 is no better than a pump action shotgun....as are 2 handguns......you idiot...

Boulder....used an AR-15 with magazines that held more than 10 bullets.. 10 killed.....

Virginia Tech...2 pistols, one with 10 round magazine..... 32 killed.

Do you see that the AR-15 killed fewer people than the 2 pistols?

Boulder...10 killed with an AR-15 rifle and regular magazines ( holding more than 10 bullets)

Luby's Cafe..... 2 pistols....24 killed.

Do you see that the 2 pistols killed more than the AR-15?

Do you know what the difference was between these attacks?

The cops immediately responded and shot at the attacker in boulder, causing him to stop shooting unarmed victims, and then he shot himself....

Virginia Tech and Luby's Cafe, the police didn't get there, and at Luby's Cafe, the one woman who could have shot and killed the attacker had to leave her gun in her car because of stupid gun free zone laws....

Boulder AR-15 with magazines that hold more than 10 bullets...you know, regular magazines..... 10 killed...

Kerch, Russia, Polytechnic school shooting.... 5 shot, pump action shotgun...which means it had 5 shells which is 5 less than 10........20 killed 70 wounded.

Do you see that the AR-15 killed fewer people than the 5 shot, pump action shotgun?

The difference? The Russian police station was 100 yards away from the school...but they didn't know to engage the shooter right away...which is how you save lives....they didn't start shooting at the guy and he shot more people.....and no one at the school was armed....

So again.......in a mass public shooting the number of bullets in the gun magazine don't mean anything......the gun doesn't make the difference....

What makes the difference?

1) if the target is a gun free zone, more people get killed.

2) if someone starts shooting at the attacker, they commit suicide, or surrender, or runaway....

That is what you don't understand and don't care to understand since you simply have a mental issue when it comes to the AR-15 rifle.

That rifle had no special advantage in a mass public shooting.

Forum List

Back