Another 911 Victim ID, 16 Years After the Terror Attacks. Only the Orange One gets it done?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Another World Trade Center Victim Identified, Nearly 16 Years After 9/11 Terror Attacks

The New York City medical examiner's office said Monday it has positively identified another set of remains from the 9/11 terror attacks at the World Trade Center, yet 16 years after two hijacked planes flew into the twin towers, about 40 percent of the families who lost loved ones are still waiting for that call.

The name of the man most recently identified was withheld at his family's request, the New York City medical examiner's office said. Monday's announcement marks the first time since March 2015 that remains of a Sept. 11 World Trade Center victim have been identified.

His identification was confirmed through DNA retesting. He is the 1,641 victim of the 2,753 killed at the lower Manhattan site that day to be identified; 40 percent of those killed have not had their remains identified. The city says it is still working to bring closure to the families of the other 1,112.
9/11 Remains Identified Nearly 16 Years After Terror Attacks

:eusa_think: Why are they doing this now? It seems like the cities trying to generate more interest in the up coming
memorial day fund raising activities. Will the Great Orange Douche show up in NY, will It be welcomed?
In full public view. I recall few should up for the inaugural celebration. The stands were mostly empty, I think they
may be filled here. Some 16 years later, with 3 failed wars. I wonder if the mayor in putting bait out,
to bring in the orange one, to face the music in public?

btw. When will Twitler claim he forced the information out? :321: To the Twitler.

• Banned
Btw..

====
As DNA testing advanced, so has the multimillion-dollar effort to connect more than 21,900 bits of remains to individual victims. Few full bodies were recovered after the giant towers burned and collapsed, and the effects of heat, bacteria and chemicals such as jet fuel made it all the more difficult to analyze the remains.
=====

:eusa_think:
Can't they do what the Funeral homes do? Give you an urn with ashes.
You do know, these places or at the mass factory places burning bodies does.
They Mix these ashes up all over the place. Really, they DO! Gee My white
dad could have some Black ash or a Mexican maid ash in his remains. He may like
the maid btw. I'm okay, but others will go, nutters. Just don't tell them this. Or get the
Orange Great one to issue DrumpF-U type certifications.

WTF!? 16 years and 4 trillion+ later. Can't we reduce spending on things?

Maaaaaaaaan... this is a REALLY rabid lefty... ^^^ ... WOW... :cuckoo:

I think most people have it on ignore by now.

Another World Trade Center Victim Identified, Nearly 16 Years After 9/11 Terror Attacks

The New York City medical examiner's office said Monday it has positively identified another set of remains from the 9/11 terror attacks at the World Trade Center, yet 16 years after two hijacked planes flew into the twin towers, about 40 percent of the families who lost loved ones are still waiting for that call.

The name of the man most recently identified was withheld at his family's request, the New York City medical examiner's office said. Monday's announcement marks the first time since March 2015 that remains of a Sept. 11 World Trade Center victim have been identified.

His identification was confirmed through DNA retesting. He is the 1,641 victim of the 2,753 killed at the lower Manhattan site that day to be identified; 40 percent of those killed have not had their remains identified. The city says it is still working to bring closure to the families of the other 1,112.

:eusa_think: Why are they doing this now? It seems like the cities trying to generate more interest in the up coming
memorial day fund raising activities. Will the Great Orange Douche show up in NY, will It be welcomed?
In full public view. I recall few should up for the inaugural celebration. The stands were mostly empty, I think they
may be filled here. Some 16 years later, with 3 failed wars. I wonder if the mayor in putting bait out,

btw. When will Twitler claim he forced the information out? :321: To the Twitler.

Hey, maybe the family want to know Families want to mourn. have some respect of want happen in your country.

• Banned

The Orange Douche may have some supporters still in W.Va.
In a Private rally. Let's see what it does on 911.

Last edited:
Blah... blah... blah... yeah I think I'll put you on ignore too.

You post nothing worth reading... ever.

The Orange Douche may have some supper still in W.Va.
In a Private rally. Let's see what it does on 911.
Fuck you, get lost and start to get inform about terrorist before making thread about it.

• Banned

Hey, maybe the family want to know Families want to mourn. have some respect of want happen in your country.

What did I disrespect here? Other than the Orange Douche.

1) I question why? Why now! So close to 911.
2) 911 is fund raising time. That's disrespectful. Asking something about it was?
3) The Orange one Lied about giving money to the 911 funds. Did he not?
4) IT's inaugural celebration had fewer people. By far.
5) Wondering what the NY mayor doing?
6) Q & A: what will the orange one do? And abusing the day.

So what did I do to them here again?

2) 911 is fund raising time. That's disrespectful. Asking something about it was?

Don't call him Orange Douche, OK...You leftists are the first to say that we are racist towards Obama.
And you.... you are ?

Blah... blah... blah... yeah I think I'll put you on ignore too.

You post nothing worth reading... ever.

Double Ditto on you. So how many babies did you take part in killing from the air?
Try to be honest for once. It will set you free.

50 years plus messing around in the ME. It was earned.
When will some stop playing around with this?

Don't call him Orange Douche, OK...You leftists are the first to say that we are racist towards Obama.
And you.... you are ?

NOPE! He's orange most of the time. And a Douche is what IT IS! What is so off here?
Seems 100% facts based.

Obama is half black and not a Douche! Simple and are the facts.
This was comparing Black with an Orange here, I see the disrespect
to the tree growing oranges here.

( Douche: an obnoxious or contemptible person (typically used of a man).
("that guy is such a douche")

Are you telling me IT's not one? The Great Twitler Orange Douche.

Russain probes are not a fishing expedition Per the Asst. AG!

Forum List

Back