Another 2020 Election Fraud Case Thrown Out Of Court

Those numbers are a lot smaller than you realize and they're getting smaller by the day. Who wants to listen to a crybaby complain all the time. He got booed at the last couple of his rallies because for a change you did the right thing and got the booster as well as he's got all of it he started this stuff and he believes in it or else he wouldn't be taking the shots I don't know how it turned out his supporters don't believe him don't support him anymore because of that. They're just crazier than he is.
did you put that on a tape and let it run in your head while you sleep? ewwwwwwe TDSing bad man.

The only issue is that almost every woman I have worked with has propositioned me.
That’s what those 3 attributes elicit; you wouldn’t know.
Yeah, I have no doubt you thought those trannies were women.

This one is in Georgia.

It's thrown out of court for lack of standing because of lack evidence of fraud. After three ballot counts and multiple investigations there was no fraud found. There were no counterfeit ballots and no "pristine" ballots.

How many cases does this make? I know it's over 60.

How many of the cases has trump won? ZERO.

Guess you haven't heard of this one:

True the Vote Statement Regarding Georgia Ballot Harvesting Investigation

After a year's worth of research and analysis, True the Vote submitted three official complaints to the Georgia Secretary of State's office regarding occurrences in the 2020 General and 2021 Run-off Elections.

As a result, on January 3, 2022, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced a statewide investigation into ballot trafficking in Georgia.

Shockingly similar findings will soon be released to appropriate authorities in five additional states.
Georgia opens investigation into ballot harvesting claims
“Credible evidence was given to us that people were harvesting ballots,” said Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to The National Desk’s Jan Jeffcoat. “This information was provided to us and they said there's a witness, a 'John Doe.' And so we're looking at subpoenaing that person to get the information.”

According to JustTheNews, Raffensperger’s office received a detailed complaint from conservative watchdog group True the Vote, including an account of a Georgia man who said he received $10 per ballot delivered.

This one is in Georgia.

It's thrown out of court for lack of standing because of lack evidence of fraud. After three ballot counts and multiple investigations there was no fraud found. There were no counterfeit ballots and no "pristine" ballots.

How many cases does this make? I know it's over 60.

How many of the cases has trump won? ZERO.

Analyzing faulty 2020 ballots is a lot like getting DNA off Jimmy Hoffa's body. That evidence has long been eradicated.

Forum List

Back