Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton with 13 year old on Epstein's Orgy Island

Anonymous doesn't make idle threats.. The video will surface, the timing will be devastating. It's coming.
"You can run but you can't hide." The Clinton Crime Family is going down.

Uh, yes they do. They rarely come through on their "threats."

There is no video.
;-) There is... and nothing you say or do will stop it from being released.

Then they should release it then.
Anonymous doesn't take orders from you.. from anyone.. They will do just as NBC did on the Trump video and wait for the most opportune moment but it's not too far off.. Patience liberals.. patience ♥

Anonymous doesn't make idle threats.. The video will surface, the timing will be devastating. It's coming.

There is no video.

Anonymous doesn't take orders from you.. from anyone.. They will do just as NBC did on the Trump video and wait for the most opportune moment but it's not too far off.. Patience liberals.. patience ♥
Then surely you have no problem betting on it. Sig line, avi, username... what'll it be?

Then surely you have no problem betting on it. Sig line, avi, username... what'll it be?

You seem almost excited to watch it. Why is that? Don't wee wee yourself perv.. It's coming, no worries.
Bodey wants to bet again.. Been there done that with you Bodey.. never again.. you have no honor.. I've only tolerated you for one reason.. You amuse me, like a one shemale circus sideshow.

LOL, Trump is currently being dragged over the cliff by sexual allegations, and his bots still think the Clinton sex stuff is the key to victory.

There is no video.

lol, what more opportune time then now? Election day is almost here.

They're full of shit, and you -- being incredibly gullible -- believe them.

You seem almost excited to watch it. Why is that? Don't wee wee yourself perv.. It's coming, no worries.
Bodey wants to bet again.. Been there done that with you Bodey.. never again.. you have no honor.. I've only tolerated you for one reason.. You amuse me, like a one shemale circus sideshow.
Sounds like you know you're full of shit. If not, surely you have no problem betting on it. Sig line, avi, username... what'll it be?

Once the video is released in it's grizzly form- liberals will meltdown . freak out... ;-) Get the popcorn.. bring smelling salts...

There is no video.

Remember your words batboy.

criminal.gif

Ahhhh, the sweet smell of Right Wing desperation. Love it!

Pfffft. I just saw you posting in Matthew's Ivanka's so called lap dance thread. Give me a break.

And Anonymous isn't right wing. Basis in truth for Bill Clinton is that he took 26 flights on the Lolita Express.

There is no video.

You know, when you are the real deal, you don't just "say" what you're going to do. You just do it. Real 'bad dudes' on the street don't say they're gonna kick your ass, they just do it. The fact that anonymous made a ridiculous long and drawn out 5 minute video discussing a stupid rightwing Clinton conspiracy in great detail and only HINTING at a threat of releasing the video says everything I need to know about them. They're full of shit.

With all the leaks the entire world see's just how corrupt the Left is.. The worst is yet to come. This video will shock the entire world.. .. Bill Clinton should be immediately arrested and stand trial for the brutal rape and sodomy of children. Its about to get real....

You know, when you are the real deal, you don't just "say" what you're going to do. You just do it. Real 'bad dudes' on the street don't say they're gonna kick your ass, they just do it. The fact that anonymous made a ridiculous long and drawn out 5 minute video discussing a stupid rightwing Clinton conspiracy detail and only HINTING at a threat of releasing the video says everything I need to know about them. They're full of shit.
Oh like NBC holding on to the Trump Pussy tape for months?? Fail BOY

Sounds like you know you're full of shit. If not, surely you have no problem betting on it. Sig line, avi, username... what'll it be?

Ah...ah.... I bet my Dad could of beat up your Dad... Yea, that's right

-Geaux

Anonymous is the most powerful Hacking Organization in the world who never make idle threats..

You know, when you are the real deal, you don't just "say" what you're going to do. You just do it. Real 'bad dudes' on the street don't say they're gonna kick your ass, they just do it. The fact that anonymous made a ridiculous long and drawn out 5 minute video discussing a stupid rightwing Clinton conspiracy detail and only HINTING at a threat of releasing the video says everything I need to know about them. They're full of shit.
Oh like NBC holding on to the Trump Pussy tape for months?? Fail BOY

They never SAID they were going to release it ahead of time. And it was leaked, IIRC.

Ah...ah.... I bet my Dad could of beat up your Dad... Yea, that's right

-Geaux
So you believe LGS about this? Then surely you have no problem betting on it. Sig line, avi, username... what'll it be?

Whoa! Don't shoot me :) I'm only the piano player. Here's the story. This is the wildest election cycle EVAH!

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Anonymous says there is video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old girl on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Orgy Island.”

Anonymous claims the video will plunge the presidential race into chaos.

The video was released this week.

Bill Clinton was a frequent flyer on the registered sex offender’s infamous jet. Flight logs show the former president took at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” — even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights.

Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton Raping 13 Yr-Old Girl Will Plunge Race into Chaos

As some of my gamer friends say "Pics (videos) or it didn't happen."

Liberals are scared.. I can smell the stench of liberal fear.. You should be... Your corrupt despicable organization is about to fall....

Anonymous is the most powerful Hacking Organization in the world who never make idle threats..

lol, You know nothing about them.

They made all sorts of threats about the Kelly Thomas killing and promised vigilante justice if the police got off, and they never did anything. Not a fucking thing. They're completely full of shit and only know how to do one thing, doxing.

Forum List

Back