Annie Fani Must Face Hearing In Front of Judge

Not a Republican, but yes Bush lied to get us into Iraq. AND Hillary supported that (as she has every other war in her lifetime). AND your party is the war party, and has been since at least the 1990s. AND you're still clinging to election denial conspiracy theories 20+ years later.

Lots of things can be true simultaneously. You'll realize that when you grow up.
Thanks for FINALLY admitting bush lied us into iraq. He lied to Hillary too. The UK is mad at Tony Blair because it’s well known to them he helped bush lie them into iraq too. Tony’s more responsible than Hillary but not as responsible as bush.

Also don’t forget what a good job you did helping bush. Remember what you did to the Dixie chicks when they tried to speak out. You ruined them. for bush who lied us into iraq. According to trump pelosi should have impeached bush. But anything trump did was legal. Crossed a line but immunity bitch.

No, not this Annie Fanny

View attachment 889926

This one --

View attachment 889929

Should be interesting. Wonder what kind of excuses she will come up with this time.

About time. Earlier, Kemp The Coward refused to investigate her. shocking, I know

She’s says she’s being persecuted because she’s black.

That's a nice fairy tale. The problem was, a lot of intelligence people, including Hans Blix and the reprehensible Scott Ritter*, were pretty sure they didn't have WMDs.

(* Ritter is probably kiddy diddler and a Russian stooge today, but back in the day, he was the go to guy for WMDs.)

The point was, the inspectors between 1991 and 1998 were all over Iraq, and they were confident they HAD destroyed most of Saddam's WMD Stockpile and programs.
sealybobo
The outgoing POTUS, William Jefferson Clinton, said when he left office Iraq had WMD’s.
Then his wife, based upon that knowledge, demanded we invade Iraq.

So stick your fascist lies up your fat ass.

“Former president Bill Clinton told interviewer Larry King in 2003 that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction.

“The man needs to get rid of his chemical and biological weapons stocks,” Clinton said on February 6, 2003 as President Bush contemplated attacking Iraq.”

sealybobo
The outgoing POTUS, William Jefferson Clinton, said when he left office Iraq had WMD’s.
Then his wife, based upon that knowledge, demanded we invade Iraq.

So stick your fascist lies up your fat ass.
Such bullshit. Sorry, Bill didn't invade Iraq, Bush did. I remember Republicans wanted him to so badly so they could pin it on him. Like NAFTA.

Trump For The First Time Concedes That His Actions May Have Been Illegal​

In an all-caps, middle-of-the-night rant about his Jan. 6 case, the former president said that he deserved total immunity, even for things that "CROSS THE LINE."

Such bullshit. Sorry, Bill didn't invade Iraq, Bush did. I remember Republicans wanted him to so badly so they could pin it on him. Like NAFTA.

Trump For The First Time Concedes That His Actions May Have Been Illegal​

In an all-caps, middle-of-the-night rant about his Jan. 6 case, the former president said that he deserved total immunity, even for things that "CROSS THE LINE."
Stick your CNN bullshit in the conspiracy theory forum.

When the previous POTUS and his wife tell you Iraq has WMD’s and refuses to surrender them, only an incompetent fool would not react.

Oh, I agree, he should have reacted. He should have gotten the intelligence agencies to make ABSOLUTELY SURE That was the case.

Which Bush didn't do. He largely ignored Iraq until 9/11 gave him an excuse to avenge his daddy!

Clinton started the war with Iraq, shitforbrains. All you Leftards love to lie and spin for evil.
When did this happen? Because I'm pretty sure the Iraq War didn't start until 2003.

Now it’s let’s let Iran have nukes!
Why not? Countries with Nuke get respect. Countries that give them up (Iraq, Libya) get invaded.

Clinton started the war with Iraq, shitforbrains. All you Leftards love to lie and spin for evil.

Now it’s let’s let Iran have nukes!
It's one thing to try to educate a mentally retarded dimocrap scumbag. It's quite another to try to communicate with one that is openly hostile and wholly defiant.

Not worth the time. Call them 'scumbag' (they are) and move along.

Besides, they don't want to be educated, they only want..... Well they don't know what they want. Just to raise Hell, I guess.

Not being sardonic or combative when I say -- Most dims suffer from it in one form or another.

Behavioral problems such as stubbornness, impulsivity, and temper tantrums may be more common in children with Down syndrome.

Oh, I agree, he should have reacted. He should have gotten the intelligence agencies to make ABSOLUTELY SURE That was the case.

Which Bush didn't do. He largely ignored Iraq until 9/11 gave him an excuse to avenge his daddy!

When did this happen? Because I'm pretty sure the Iraq War didn't start until 2003.

Why not? Countries with Nuke get respect. Countries that give them up (Iraq, Libya) get invaded.
Yep! Right there!

Let THE WORLDS LEADER IN TERRORISM HAND OUT NUKES!

People like you should be rounded up.

50 weeks to go.

No, not this Annie Fanny

View attachment 889926

This one --

View attachment 889929

Should be interesting. Wonder what kind of excuses she will come up with this time.

About time. Earlier, Kemp The Coward refused to investigate her. shocking, I know

Yawn.
Much ado about nothing.
Not going to affect Trump's case at all.

Forum List

Back