Annie Fani Must Face Hearing In Front of Judge

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
No, not this Annie Fanny

1705609469947.png

This one --

1705609550690.png

Should be interesting. Wonder what kind of excuses she will come up with this time.

About time. Earlier, Kemp The Coward refused to investigate her. shocking, I know

No, not this Annie Fanny

View attachment 889926

This one --

View attachment 889929

Should be interesting. Wonder what kind of excuses she will come up with this time.

About time. Earlier, Kemp The Coward refused to investigate her. shocking, I know

Don't look now but she standing in front of a sign that says: INTEGRITY MATTERS???? LOL

No, not this Annie Fanny

View attachment 889926

This one --

View attachment 889929

This is what OJ's lawyers did. They made the case about the LAPD. Furhman.

Let's not forget what Trump did in Georgia. Nothing Fani did should make the case go away.

Is Trump blackmailing her? Seems like it.

The filing from Trump co-defendant Michael Roman spans over 100 pages and claims, among other things, that Willis has a conflict of interest after she allegedly hired a romantic partner in Wade and that she personally benefited from his appointment as special prosecutor.

I'm rooting for truth and justice. Trump will be just fine
My Wife's best friend growing up moved to Australia, and from there to New Zealand. She comes back home and brings with her a member of the All Blacks. Many years ago. At least 30.

So he's getting accustomed to all things American (that man LOVED Ketchup, said they couldn't get it back home) and we're watching an NFL game on TV. Which he really didn't understand.

So he asked which team we were cheering for and my Wife pipes in, "We're rooting for the Browns"

You don't really want to know what 'rooting' means in the Down Under. Anyways, we all got a grin out of it.

This is what OJ's lawyers did. They made the case about the LAPD. Furhman.

Let's not forget what Trump did in Georgia. Nothing Fani did should make the case go away.

Is Trump blackmailing her? Seems like it.

The filing from Trump co-defendant Michael Roman spans over 100 pages and claims, among other things, that Willis has a conflict of interest after she allegedly hired a romantic partner in Wade and that she personally benefited from his appointment as special prosecutor.
It wasn't Trump's lawyer who found the relationship out. In Fact I'm going to tell you something right now.... There are three prosecutors on this case two of them with previous experience and highly qualified to prosecute and one with no previous experience in this venue. The two experienced prosecutors are being paid pennies compared to the $900,000 salary being offered to the inexperienced prosecutor. Wanna guess who probably leaked the goods?

It wasn't Trump's lawyer who found the relationship out. In Fact I'm going to tell you something right now.... There are three prosecutors on this case two of them with previous experience and highly qualified to prosecute and one with no previous experience in this venue. The two experienced prosecutors are being paid pennies compared to the $900,000 salary being offered to the inexperienced prosecutor. Wanna guess who probably leaked the goods?
The two not being paid? Who cares. This is about Trump's crimes. You sound like Johnny Cochran. Or a black dude on USMB who said OJ was innocent.

So you are all upset that Fani is getting laid?
This is what rich guys like Trump, Epstein and Michael Jackson do. They hire fixers like Michael Cohen to dig up dirt on the prosecutors and people testifying. And they cross lines. Make threats. Break laws. But they are expensive. Trump paid Michael Cohen a lot of money to make women like Stormy disappear.

So now this woman's life is going to be put on trial. That's okay. Focus. This is about Trump's crimes. Trump admits now he crossed the line several times and is hoping the Supreme Court is going to back him up. They won't. Because then Democratic presidents will have the same immunity.

The two not being paid? Who cares. This is about Trump's crimes. You sound like Johnny Cochran. Or a black dude on USMB who said OJ was innocent.
I'm telling you it wasn't Trump's lawyer that brought the issue up It was one of the other co-defendants. And in my opinion that lawyer got ahold of the information from the inside. They're going to have to bail out on her quick or they'll lose all of the credibility that the case is built up till now and no judge will want to continue it.

So you are all upset that Fani is getting laid?
Nobody cares.... The people of Fulton county might object though especially since she's doing it on their dime. Most people are missing the point that this wasn't even Trump's lawyer.
It was one of the other code defendants; And I think he probably got that information from the inside.

But this really has no bearing on the evidence against the indicted people.

All this does is give racists something to use as an excuse tto express themselves online.
Notably, Roman’s filing provides no hard evidence for the allegation, instead basing the claim on “sources close to both” Wade and the district attorney.

Even if there’s no merit to the claims, a delay in the trial against Trump could pay big dividends. Trump would presumably claim immunity if he wins the presidential race in November ― and could postpone a verdict until then.

The lawyer who took this seriously was appointed by a Republican governor.

Meanwhile, the trial against Trump and 18 co-defendants ― including Roman ― for their roles in attempting to overturn Georgia’s 2020 election is tentatively set to begin Aug. 5.

Forum List

Back