Anne Frank Murals Vandalized in Italy

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This is what the west will be seeing more and more thanks to the fact that we have allowed Islamists in to our countries.

1701443803708.png

You probably recognize the image of the boy in the middle.

1701443909501.png

An Italian street artist who regularly creates work on topics such as the Holocaust and Hamas has condemned the vandalism of his latest work depicting Anne Frank.

On October 7, Hamas led the deadliest Palestinian militant attack on Israel in history. Israel subsequently launched its heaviest-ever airstrikes on Gaza. According to Israeli officials, 1,200 people in Israel were killed in Hamas' attack, the Associated Press reported Monday. According to Reuters, more than 11,000 people, 40 percent of whom are children, have died in Palestine. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has said his country is "at war" and has cut off supplies of food, fuel, electricity and medicine into Gaza.

Well if one "street artist" paints something on a wall, don't be surprised if another "street artist" comes along and paints something else. graffiti kind of works that way.

History and the repetitive ass kicking it gives to the ignorant.
History proves the masses are ignorant sheeple and incapable of self-governing.

Not sure why this should surprise anyone.

It's just a matter of how many times will humanity prove me correct?

Back in 1945 the world said never again... but yet here we are

I don't understand antisemitism and hatred of Israel

Well if one "street artist" paints something on a wall, don't be surprised if another "street artist" comes along and paints something else. graffiti kind of works that way.

Not all street art is graffiti, but we know if the situation was flipped the vandalism would be labeled by the left as a hate crime.

Don't forget that the Diaries were bogus and written by her Dad .
That perhaps takes the edge of what is out and out vandalism by people who have presumably never come across the true facts .

This is what the west will be seeing more and more thanks to the fact that we have allowed Islamists in to our countries.

View attachment 866516

You probably recognize the image of the boy in the middle.

View attachment 866517

Yes, I do recognize that boy. Famous photo. May he RIP.

That said, the antisemitism being spread by the pro-Palestinians is disgusting and dangerous. A friend of mine warned me five years ago that as our country admits more and more Muslims, the Jew-hate would get more and more widespread and deep.

Forum List

Back