Anne Frank Murals Vandalized in Italy

Then let them create their own mural, instead of destroying someone elses.
Notice that they removed the Jewish child from the mural. I don't see that as someone's speech.
Yup! What would the reaction have been from the Left if White Supremacists painted over a mural of George Floyd (and in no way is a convicted felon a parallel to an innocent Jewish girl), giving him devil ears and showing him holding a gun to a pregnant woman’s belly?

Would the leftists describe the vandalism as “freedom of speech”?

Unreal how freely the Left shows how tolerant they are of vandalism when it goes against Da Joos.

So why didn't you show an actual image of an Arab holding a gun on a Jewish child since you claim that is what is happening.
Huh? He showed a drawing of actual Arabs holding weapons against a Jewish child, since that is what is happened. Worse, really. The truth would be an Arab sawing off the head of a Jewish child or putting a Jewish baby in the oven.

Huh? He showed a drawing of actual Arabs holding weapons against a Jewish child, since that is what is happened. Worse, really. The truth would be an Arab sawing off the head of a Jewish child or putting a Jewish baby in the oven.
He showed a CARTOON drawing, why not an ACTUAL picture. It's sick when Arabs are murdering Jewish folks and it is sick when Jewish folks are murdering Arab folks.

So I am supposed to acknowledge hate that the Jewish folks have to endure and at the same time you show so much hate towards black folks. I don't get it.
I don’t show any hate at all. That’s just the leftist strategy of putting their opponent on the defensive, and diverting the topic. (Wanting people selected without regard to race is not “hating” black people.)

AND yes…..for someone who wants sympathy for racism, you sure of reluctant to acknowledge the much more extreme prejudice toward Jews.

So why didn't you show an actual image of an Arab holding a gun on a Jewish child since you claim that is what is happening.

Dude, it's a mural created to be a reminder of the atrocities Jews went through in Nazi Germany, and where we are headed to today. It's a depiction of history repeating itself.

He showed a CARTOON drawing, why not an ACTUAL picture. It's sick when Arabs are murdering Jewish folks and it is sick when Jewish folks are murdering Arab folks.
You think he should show an actual picture of a little Jewish kid on fire? Or headless?

And don’t start with the “both sides” shit that leftists always go to. The Jews are NOT going on a Arab-hunting mission, going house to house, to rape, burn, behead, and cook every Arab they can find. THAT is what the Arabs did.

Is your resentment for a successful minority so great that you can‘t make the distinction?

Dude, it's a mural created to be a reminder of the atrocities Jews went through in Nazi Germany, and where we are headed to today. It's a depiction of history repeating itself.
I don’t know whether some of these leftists are brainwashed, stupid, or simply unwilling to acknowledge that Jews today are in 1938 Germany.

I don’t know whether some of these leftists are brainwashed, stupid, or simply unwilling to acknowledge that Jews today are in 1938 Germany.

When you look at the young protesters today, not just here, but all through Europe, you get an indication that they either do not care about what Jews historically have gone through, or they have not been taught the history. It's very alarming.

When you look at the young protesters today, not just here, but all through Europe, you get an indication that they either do not care about what Jews historically have gone through, or they have not been taught the history. It's very alarming.
Are you Jewish by chance? I’d actually feel better if you weren’t.

Who's fault is it? The knucklehead that felt strong enough in its (mistaken) beliefs to vandalize the sign or the people around that will essentially glorify his ignorant act by spreading it around the world in order to create further discord?

Let him be recognized and remembered as a fool instead of weaponizing and empowering his ignorant act.

My 2 cents.

Who's fault is it? The knucklehead that felt strong enough in its (mistaken) beliefs to vandalize the sign or the people around that will essentially glorify his ignorant act by spreading it around the world in order to create further discord?

Let him be recognized and remembered as a fool instead of weaponizing and empowering his ignorant act.

My 2 cents.
He’s worse than a fool. He’s an antisemite who spits on the memory of an innocent Jewish girl.

No, I am not.
The reason I’m glad you’re not Jewish is because it’s reassuring that there are many non-Jews (hopefully, a majority) who are decent and morale - and object to the rabid antisemitism being perpetrated against the Jews, primarily from those on the left.

There are quite a number of non-Jews on this forum, and IRL, who are appalled by the descent into 1938 Germany.

Back in 1945 the world said never again... but yet here we are

I don't understand antisemitism and hatred of Israel
Back in 1948 Israel created slave labor camps and threw Palestinians into them. "Never again" apparently means "never again to Jews, everyone else can fuck off."

I don’t show any hate at all. That’s just the leftist strategy of putting their opponent on the defensive, and diverting the topic. (Wanting people selected without regard to race is not “hating” black people.)

AND yes…..for someone who wants sympathy for racism, you sure of reluctant to acknowledge the much more extreme prejudice toward Jews.

Back in 1948 Israel created slave labor camps and threw Palestinians into them. "Never again" apparently means "never again to Jews, everyone else can fuck off."
What do you think about that Lisa588?

All anyone has to do is go back and read your post, they speak for themselves. Why is when Jewish folks speak of the Holocaust it is called "REMEMBERING", but when black folks speak of the atrocities that have been done to us in America it is called "whining, bitching, moaning, victims, etc." We hear bullshit like "Go back to Africa".

All anyone has to do is go back and read your post, they speak for themselves. Why is when Jewish folks speak of the Holocaust it is called "REMEMBERING", but when black folks speak of the atrocities that have been done to us in America it is called "whining, bitching, moaning, victims, etc." We hear bullshit like "Go back to Africa".
Because you are BLAMING slavery for the poorer-than-average outcomes of blacks. Not just “remembering.”

Jews, otoh, do not blame any lack of success the Holocaust (to the contrary, Jews succeed above the average), but recognize that it is important to remember so that it doesn’t happen again.

And as far as bullshit like ”Go back to Africa,” I never said anything like that, nor would I ever. I’ve never said a racist thing at all. You’re a liar. In fact, whenever IM2 lists racist things posters have said, there’s never a post from me. You can believe if one existed, he would have listed it first.

And finally, you do your people a disservice when you lament the wrongs of racism yet fail to call it out against Jews. Even more, your people do worse when they themselves tolerate and advance Jew-hate while they demand intolerance for racism.

And finally, finally, when I told you how I was assaulted by five black teens, all you said was you don’t know their side of the story. The absolute refusal to condemn criminal behavior by blacks isn’t helping them either.

Forum List

Back