Anne Frank Murals Vandalized in Italy

Because you are BLAMING slavery for the poorer-than-average outcomes of blacks. Not just “remembering.”
When we're black folks paid reparations for slavery or Jim Crow?
Jews, otoh, do not blame any lack of success the Holocaust (to the contrary, Jews succeed above the average), but recognize that it is important to remember so that it doesn’t happen again.
What was done for Jews after WWII?
And as far as bullshit like ”Go back to Africa,” I never said anything like that, nor would I ever. I’ve never said a racist thing at all. You’re a liar. In fact, whenever IM2 lists racist things posters have said, there’s never a post from me. You can believe if one existed, he would have listed it first.
Your posts prove that you are a racist and then you want to hide behind being Jewish.
And finally, you do your people a disservice when you lament the wrongs of racism yet fail to call it out against Jews. Even more, your people do worse when they themselves tolerate and advance Jew-hate while they demand intolerance for racism.
When have black folks ever promoted racism against Jewish folks? When have black folks ever marched against or protested against Jewish folks?
And finally, finally, when I told you how I was assaulted by five black teens, all you said was you don’t know their side of the story. The absolute refusal to condemn criminal behavior by blacks isn’t helping them either.
I can't speak on what I don't know, you are on a anonymous site claiming 5 black teens jumped you. Post the case and I will definitely condemn any wrong doing.

Anytime I see "Zionist" I absolutely know I'm dealing with an antisemitic
Absolutely. The antisemites think that they can spew their Jew-hate by using the word “Zionist” Instead.

Another obvious sign is when they use the word Nazi in any form in reference to Jews.

And a third is the broad contempt for Israel as a whole.

I'm not really not interested

I think the entire Jew hating, antisemite, Zionist crap is tiresome.

If you want to rant, rant. But people see it
There’s a lot of them on this forum, and IRL. It’s downright chilling….Germany circa 1938, all over again.

I don't believe anything you spew, just another antisemitic
Zionism - Wikipedia

zionism | Search Online Etymology Dictionary

"1896, "movement for forming (later supporting) a Jewish national state in Palestine," from German Zionismus (from Zion + Latin-derived suffix -ismus; see -ism); the German word is first attested 1886 in "Selbstemancipation," by "Matthias Acher" (pseudonym of Nathan Birnbaum (1864-1937))."

Nathan Birnbaum - Wikipedia

"Nathan Birnbaum (Hebrew: נתן בירנבוים; pseudonyms: "Mathias Acher", "Dr. N. Birner", "Mathias Palme", "Anton Skart", "Theodor Schwarz", and "Pantarhei"; 16 May 1864 – 2 April 1937) was an Austrian writer and journalist, Jewish thinker and nationalist.[1][2] His life had three main phases, representing a progression in his thinking: a Zionist phase (c. 1883 – c. 1900); a Jewish cultural autonomy phase (c. 1900 – c. 1914), which included the promotion of the Yiddish language; and a religious phase (c. 1914–1937), when he turned to Orthodox Judaism and became staunchly anti-Zionist."

When did he become an antisemite? When he invented the word Zionism, or when he became anti-Zionist?

Zionism - Wikipedia

zionism | Search Online Etymology Dictionary

"1896, "movement for forming (later supporting) a Jewish national state in Palestine," from German Zionismus (from Zion + Latin-derived suffix -ismus; see -ism); the German word is first attested 1886 in "Selbstemancipation," by "Matthias Acher" (pseudonym of Nathan Birnbaum (1864-1937))."

Nathan Birnbaum - Wikipedia

"Nathan Birnbaum (Hebrew: נתן בירנבוים; pseudonyms: "Mathias Acher", "Dr. N. Birner", "Mathias Palme", "Anton Skart", "Theodor Schwarz", and "Pantarhei"; 16 May 1864 – 2 April 1937) was an Austrian writer and journalist, Jewish thinker and nationalist.[1][2] His life had three main phases, representing a progression in his thinking: a Zionist phase (c. 1883 – c. 1900); a Jewish cultural autonomy phase (c. 1900 – c. 1914), which included the promotion of the Yiddish language; and a religious phase (c. 1914–1937), when he turned to Orthodox Judaism and became staunchly anti-Zionist."

When did he become an antisemite? When he invented the word Zionism, or when he became anti-Zionist?

Dude it's Wiki, no wonder you're floundering

I use the term to mean someone who supports the existence of a Jewish state.
Well, that’s a positive! You make it sound like a bad thing. After all, there are dozens of Muslim countries, dozens of Christian countries, so why shouldn’t there be one tiny little Jewish country - especially given how antisemites are calling for the murder of Jews?

Well, that’s a positive! You make it sound like a bad thing. After all, there are dozens of Muslim countries, dozens of Christian countries,

There are Christian countries? Aside from the Vatican, name one.

so why shouldn’t there be one tiny little Jewish country - especially given how antisemites are calling for the murder of Jews?

Just to be clear, Israel is not a Jewish theocracy. Israel, by law, is a Jewish ethnostate. So that's quite different from any theocracy you may cite. Personally I don't care if Israel continues to exist or not. But I oppose any American money going to support Israel. I oppose any attempt by the US military or intelligence agencies to support the government of Israel. It's not my problem if you can't hold onto your plot of land.

There are Christian countries? Aside from the Vatican, name one.

Just to be clear, Israel is not a Jewish theocracy. Israel, by law, is a Jewish ethnostate. So that's quite different from any theocracy you may cite. Personally I don't care if Israel continues to exist or not. But I oppose any American money going to support Israel. I oppose any attempt by the US military or intelligence agencies to support the government of Israel. It's not my problem if you can't hold onto your plot of land.
Do you oppose American money going to support Muslim countries, which of course adds up to more than Israel. What about the money going to African countries?

Forum List

Back