Ann Coulter: Trump is a criminal who is scamming his supporters

Trump claimed he's a Nationalist, but he doesn't have any core beliefs. All he's ever cared about is money and celebrity. Trump isn't above the law.

What policy or action did he take that was NOT "nationalistic"?

The MAGA world needs to create RINO stickers that they can hand out to anyone who questions trump's Big Lie.

RINO now means anyone who does not bow to trump's Big Lie. You can be a staunch and dedicated long time conservative..but if you don't buy into trump's Big Lie...you are a RINO.

Look at Bowers in Arizona
He voted for trump. He supported trump....but he did not buy his Big Lie....so he gets censored by the Arizona repub party.

Why not just change the name of the repub party to the KisstrumpsAss party? Such Cowards!
You’re not good at the meaning of words At all. And thinking is also beyond your skill set.

We’ll D’uh!

And Dinesh D’Souza and Steve Bannon are on it too.

As much as I'm enjoying the January 6th committee's careful assembly of evidence proving former President Trump is a douchebag, I wasn't seeing much in the way of a criminal offense until this week's underreported story about how Trump used his "STOP THE STEAL" fundraising appeals to grift his supporters out of $250 million, none of which was, in fact, used to fight election fraud.​

It didn't even go to the poor saps who got themselves arrested at the Capitol on Jan. 6. Instead, the $250 million seems to have been funneled exclusively to Trump businesses, family and friends.​

And let's not forget Steve Bannon's "We Build the Wall" swindle; Trump sending out a fundraising appeal to raise funds for his new private plane; and a Trump-affiliated organization paying Kimberly Guilfoyle $60,000 to give a two-minute speech on Jan. 6 (introducing her fiance, Don Jr.). Every time you think you have your arms fully around Trump's con, you realize it's unfathomably more cynical and far-reaching than you could have imagined.​

Is there anyone in Trump World who isn't trying to fleece the Deplorables? Haven't they suffered enough?​

Why hasn't Trump been charged for these violations? Oh, perhaps because they are not true?

I will give an example about Trump's plane. Trump Force One is undergoing a major upgrade at a facility in Louisiana, That's his "new" Trump Force One that she is referring towards.

The rest of her post are half-truths as he donated money to foundations run by his supporters, not the individuals.

How does it feel to be a sucker, Toro?

286987991_465846175587387_7003593966681916388_n.jpg
No photo.

The only people who don't know this by now are the rubes who are being scammed. On multiple levels.
2 million barefoot, illiterate illegal aliens flooding across our southern border thanks to mutant trump haters and mac1958 thinks his guy is doing a better job than trump?

Why hasn't Trump been charged for these violations? Oh, perhaps because they are not true?

I will give an example about Trump's plane. Trump Force One is undergoing a major upgrade at a facility in Louisiana, That's his "new" Trump Force One that she is referring towards.

The rest of her post are half-truths as he donated money to foundations run by his supporters, not the individuals.

How does it feel to be a sucker, Toro?
Patience grasshopper

She lied and used half-truths, Is that how you walk the walk?
She was the darling of the conservatives and has conservative thought, but not rule by some misguided allegiance to a cult of pure personality, still amenable to reality.
I told everyone here about two and a half years ago, it is a matter of character with trump. His poor character, is now becoming clear to more and more. I was right then. I am right now. Sooner or later, actual conservatives, capable of conservative thought will start to think and see again, and the trumpian movement will fall apart, but conservatism will breathe again, for without rational thought, there can be no conservatism and nothing left to conserve.

We’ll D’uh!

And Dinesh D’Souza and Steve Bannon are on it too.

As much as I'm enjoying the January 6th committee's careful assembly of evidence proving former President Trump is a douchebag, I wasn't seeing much in the way of a criminal offense until this week's underreported story about how Trump used his "STOP THE STEAL" fundraising appeals to grift his supporters out of $250 million, none of which was, in fact, used to fight election fraud.​

It didn't even go to the poor saps who got themselves arrested at the Capitol on Jan. 6. Instead, the $250 million seems to have been funneled exclusively to Trump businesses, family and friends.​

And let's not forget Steve Bannon's "We Build the Wall" swindle; Trump sending out a fundraising appeal to raise funds for his new private plane; and a Trump-affiliated organization paying Kimberly Guilfoyle $60,000 to give a two-minute speech on Jan. 6 (introducing her fiance, Don Jr.). Every time you think you have your arms fully around Trump's con, you realize it's unfathomably more cynical and far-reaching than you could have imagined.​

Is there anyone in Trump World who isn't trying to fleece the Deplorables? Haven't they suffered enough?​

Well, except Trump lost $2 billion of his fortune in his service to America. Contrast that with Chimpy, AOC, Biden, and others who have become filthy rich BECAUSE of their government years.

She was the darling of the conservatives and has conservative thought, but not rule by some misguided allegiance to a cult of pure personality, still amenable to reality.
I told everyone here about two and a half years ago, it is a matter of character with trump. His poor character, is now becoming clear to more and more. I was right then. I am right now. Sooner or later, actual conservatives, capable of conservative thought will start to think and see again, and the trumpian movement will fall apart, but conservatism will breathe again, for without rational thought, there can be no conservatism and nothing left to conserve.

Trump's positions on Trade and Immigration were what was needed. To coin a phrase, the TRUMPED other issues such as concern about character.

TODAY, what is becoming more and more clear, is that liberals don't respect and are hostile to ANY voicing of ANY interests of whites, especially white men.

In his inauguration speech, Trump said "I will fight for you with every breath in my body, and I will never, ever let you down." And he kept that promise. President Trump kept every single one of his campaign promises, unlike most other politicians. That was the kind of character I was looking for in a president, and no one can deny he had it. And every single true conservative MUST laud Trump for putting up three great Supreme Court Justices who reversed Roe v Wade, just as he had promised to do.

I see nothing particularly wrong with his character. You, on the other hand...

Trump's positions on Trade and Immigration were what was needed. To coin a phrase, the TRUMPED other issues such as concern about character.

TODAY, what is becoming more and more clear, is that liberals don't respect and are hostile to ANY voicing of ANY interests of whites, especially white men.
In the end, as far as constructive long term leadership, nothing trumps character. Without a grounding in principle, all roads lead to hell and destruction, eventually. He more than proved me correct after he lost the 2020 election, willing to totally walk away from any oath, any allegiance, to pursue power. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely as the saying goes.

Blah blah blah. More nothingburgers "Yeah, we really got him THIS time" for the 1000th time.
You cultists sound like the John Gotti defenders in Queens, N.Y. who defended him because he was footing the bill for a fireworks display on July 4 & giving out free food, while at the same time ordering his enemies to be whacked.

The same idiots who cheered outside the courthouse when Gotti was acquitted at trial a couple times. And look where he ended up.

Forum List

Back