Ann Coulter: Trump is a criminal who is scamming his supporters

ROTFLMFAO, did you even look at your grade school previous comment to me? I mean you just can't make this shit up!!!!
MAGA
Ann Coulter is dismissible but you worship her attack on Trump.
It’s nice to know you’re a neo-Con, not to mention a moron.

Ann Coulter is dismissible but you worship her attack on Trump.
It’s nice to know you’re a neo-Con, not to mention a moron.
Worship, ROTFLMFAO. Nope pointing out how even that dullard could figure out that your God/King tRump was/is nothing but a 2 bit blowhard and a grifter. Too bad you're to fucking stupid to figure it out. But then again your too busy drinking his piss!
MAGA

We’ll D’uh!

And Dinesh D’Souza and Steve Bannon are on it too.

As much as I'm enjoying the January 6th committee's careful assembly of evidence proving former President Trump is a douchebag, I wasn't seeing much in the way of a criminal offense until this week's underreported story about how Trump used his "STOP THE STEAL" fundraising appeals to grift his supporters out of $250 million, none of which was, in fact, used to fight election fraud.​

It didn't even go to the poor saps who got themselves arrested at the Capitol on Jan. 6. Instead, the $250 million seems to have been funneled exclusively to Trump businesses, family and friends.​

And let's not forget Steve Bannon's "We Build the Wall" swindle; Trump sending out a fundraising appeal to raise funds for his new private plane; and a Trump-affiliated organization paying Kimberly Guilfoyle $60,000 to give a two-minute speech on Jan. 6 (introducing her fiance, Don Jr.). Every time you think you have your arms fully around Trump's con, you realize it's unfathomably more cynical and far-reaching than you could have imagined.​

Is there anyone in Trump World who isn't trying to fleece the Deplorables? Haven't they suffered enough?​

boring-bored.gif

We’ll D’uh!

As much as I'm enjoying the January 6th committee's careful assembly of evidence proving former President Trump is a douchebag, I wasn't seeing much in the way of a criminal offense until this week's underreported story about how Trump used his "STOP THE STEAL" fundraising appeals to grift his supporters out of $250 million, none of which was, in fact, used to fight election fraud.​

It didn't even go to the poor saps who got themselves arrested at the Capitol on Jan. 6. Instead, the $250 million seems to have been funneled exclusively to Trump businesses, family and friends.​

And let's not forget Steve Bannon's "We Build the Wall" swindle; Trump sending out a fundraising appeal to raise funds for his new private plane; and a Trump-affiliated organization paying Kimberly Guilfoyle $60,000 to give a two-minute speech on Jan. 6 (introducing her fiance, Don Jr.). Every time you think you have your arms fully around Trump's con, you realize it's unfathomably more cynical and far-reaching than you could have imagined.​

Is there anyone in Trump World who isn't trying to fleece the Deplorables? Haven't they suffered enough?​

Miss Coulter is mistaken and blinded by a measure of hatred she has expressed from the day he announced his run for presidency through her last bash she has for him. She is likely a little bitter she lost her audiences several years ago. Hatred has a tendency to eat the eater.

We’ll D’uh!

miserable.jpg

We’ll D’uh!

If they are stupid enough to send him money....they are stupid enough to lose it.

We’ll D’uh!

Wow...Hell just froze ovet. Snowflakes are touting / quoting Ann Coulter after decades of calling her every vile name in the English language.

:p

Because it is an example of a former magat sering reality.

That's why it lookss so foreign to you.
Boris Johnson's fate will be the same as trump's one day. The true conservatives will kick his grifting ars out. But the fate of trump will be far worse.

Ann Coulter strikes me as someone who is not to be taken seriously. It seems more like she is just making good on threats using the only leverage she has these days: her blog and books.

Like, she is just doing it out of stubbornness and spite, at this point. Not really to persuade anyone. Very Trumpy, interestingly enough.

Boris Johnson's fate will be the same as trump's one day. The true conservatives will kick his grifting ars out. But the fate of trump will be far worse.
There are no true conservatives; Trump is what conservatism has become – Trump is the product of conservatism.

We need to reject the myth that before Trump conservatism was just wrongheaded but otherwise harmless political dogma and the GOP was a right-of-center political party interested in responsible governance – both ‘taken over’ and ‘corrupted’ by Trump.

Wrong.

Trump is the result of 50 years of Christo-fascist, illiberal, rightwing authoritarianism seeking to destroy our democratic institutions and establish the tyranny of Republican minority rule – the first step to this goal has been accomplished: corruption of the judiciary.

When Trump is gone conservatives will continue to pursue the same Christo-fascist, illiberal, rightwing authoritarian agenda.

Forum List

Back