Ann Coulter praises Joe Biden on Afghanistan?

Trolling me never works but please know whatever Biden has done wrong I blame Adam because had Adam ignored Eve none of this would have happened!

Of course I could blame God but then who do I blame for God mistakes?

In the end Biden is the only one to blame for his mistakes with the withdrawal of Afghanistan but many on the left will disagree…

Many understand that we have long understood that we were going to leave a huge mess when we left which is why neither Bush, Obama or Trump did it.

Look everyone, someone out there thinks Joe Biden handled Afghanistan well. I reckon that now makes two people on planet earth

Maybe she will let Biden sniff her hair as well.

Joe Biden handled the pull out from Afghanistan amazingly well. If you think it was ever going to go smoothly you're a complete idiot. If you're using the chaos to denigrate the President, you're a partisan hack who should be ignored.

Biden got over 100,000 people out of Afghanistan, with minimal loss of life. The greatest airlift in world history. That's what the doddering, senile, old man managed to do. First the greatest vaccination program in world history, and now the greatest airlift in world history.

All while getting the biggest infrastructure bills since the Great Depression passed in the Senate and the House, and dealing with multiple climate disasters as home.

Not bad for a doddering senile old man who doesn't know what day it is.

Did he have to leave 10% of Americans behind and so much equipment? Seriously? The answer is a definitive NO. The getting out part was not hard, but controlling the aftermath was more difficult.

I am of the mindset to keep 2500 troops there along with the Afghan security forces and just hold steady. We have many more troops all over the world in less strategic locations. We now have zero control and no boots on the ground for intel anywhere near ground zero for terrorisms. What will we do when the Taliban decides to try to take nuclear Pakistan again?
Maybe this has taught us that sacrificing thousands of young American lives, limbs, minds and families, and trillions of dollars, is not worth trying to drag a 17th-Century civilization kicking and screaming into something resembling modernity.

Maybe you think that this has been worth it. I don't.

I can't say I am real familiar with her.

All I know is I saw her on a roast on comedy central and everyone lined up to destroy her. Not in the usual mean but funny way, more like funny but mean as in every vicious thing they said deep down the meant it.

But praising him is going too far. The only good thing he did out of all this was actually get out, the other 90% of the situation he royally screwed the pooch and kept compounding it afterwards everytime he would say something about it. He just kept making it worse at every turn.

All I know is I saw her on a roast on comedy central and everyone lined up to destroy her. Not in the usual mean but funny way, more like funny but mean as in every vicious thing they said deep down the meant it.

But praising him is going too far. The only good thing he did out of all this was actually get out, the other 90% of the situation he royally screwed the pooch and kept compounding it afterwards everytime he would say something about it. He just kept making it worse at every turn.

So while you don't like how he lived up to his promise, you note he did live up to his promise unlike Obama and Trump.

Mac1958 you hitlerjugend will believe anything your Fuhrer says.......it was a major fk up--plain and simple ...handled like crap .....should've been organized loooong ago
..it was't a wasteful war....that's like saying WW2 was wasteful

Been saying all along that our military is great at blowing things up and filing a place with weapons but they suck at winning the peace.
When you go to war, you go to conquer. Destroy! We are in the policing business. We are in the changing the government to our style business. And we were actually trying to turn them into a feminist controlled nation like we are now. You can only keep pouring 32 ounces of water into an 8 ounce glass in a parched area. We may have an economic debacle. And it will be deserved.

JoeB131
.... we had a reason to go into Afghanistan --the bad guys that murdered more Americans than at Pearl Harbor were there----the Afghanis can't get their shit together----for decades they have been fkd up---murdering EACH OTHER/etc...sure, they don't like us there, but they are part of the reason we were there

JoeB131
.... we had a reason to go into Afghanistan --the bad guys that murdered more Americans than at Pearl Harbor were there----the Afghanis can't get their shit together----for decades they have been fkd up---murdering EACH OTHER/etc...sure, they don't like us there, but they are part of the reason we were there

And they left and went to Pakistan but we stayed in Afghanistan.

pknopp yes--yes, you people continue to prove you don't know shit ......stop your usual stupidshit babble double talk
..the bad guys WERE/ARE in Afghanistan --and you are trying to deny it----you are just like hitlerjugend ......
..gee------!!!!!!!! the bad guys took over Afghanistan THIS month!!!!!!!! and you claim they are in Pakistan !!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

pknopp yes--yes, you people continue to prove you don't know shit ......stop your usual stupidshit babble double talk
..the bad guys WERE/ARE in Afghanistan --and you are trying to deny it----you are just like hitlerjugend ......
..gee------!!!!!!!! the bad guys took over Afghanistan THIS month!!!!!!!! and you claim they are in Pakistan !!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yes, I am denying that Afghanistan ever did anything to us.

We should have NEVER sent those weapons there to start with. When you do stupid things, bad things happen.

Smart people recognize their mistakes and adjust accordingly. Biden didn't do that.

Smart people recognize their mistakes and adjust accordingly. Biden didn't do that.
Biden is a disaster. But Coulter's right. At least he had the balls to do it. Trump didn't.

What we did there was like running from your burning house and leaving your children behind. Classless, cowardly, poorly planned and selfish. The ends don't nearly justify the means in this case.

That was like running from a burning house, and having a family member running back into the burning house to get someone who couldn't get themselves out and both of them getting left behind.

Americans had 19 warnings to get out and they didn't. You can't force people to take care of themselves. Many of those remain behind because they refused to leave other family members. Blame Stephen Miller for saying no Afghan would be allowed into the USA on that one. And then leaving this mess for the next administration.

I do not get her. It is like she is trying to sell books. She went out with Maher. Many of the political/media/entertainers/ political pundits seem to have intertwining relationships. Like it is a massive fiefdom they are in and they live good off it. She seems to be a rogue type that is well within it but calls out others while she is milking in dollars. I remember her making comments about Jews on an event and a right wing radio host who is Jewish making bad comments about her for it. Then a couple of years later, she was on his radio show like nothing happened. I do understand we all can be on a side but we all do not have to think identical.

Forum List

Back