Anita Hill vows to vote for Joe Biden and will work with him on gender issues...would a President Biden nominate Hill to the Supreme Court?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

this is her statement:

"Notwithstanding all of his limitations in the past, and the mistakes that he made in the past, notwithstanding those -- at this point, between Donald Trump and Joe Biden, I think Joe Biden is the person who should be elected in November...It's more about the survivors of gender violence. That's really what it's about."

• Banned
would a President Biden nominate Hill to the Supreme Court?

To continue the Obama tradition of nominating unqualified women?
she is more qualified than Kavanaugh and Gorsuch combined! not to mention Thomas himself...

would a President Biden nominate Hill to the Supreme Court?

To continue the Obama tradition of nominating unqualified women?
she is more qualified than Kavanaugh and Gorsuch combined! not to mention Thomas himself...

1599455632021.png

Pure 100% bullshit! She is qualified to be a leftist academic from a leftist university specializing in "gender" law.
And that is all! She has zero judicial experience.

And the irony of Gropin' Joe Biden nominating Anita Hill to the Supreme Court is something right out of
The Onion. It's just one more of the fantastic improbable outcomes of the Joe Biden campaign.

Every time I hear something about that lying neanderthal, one picture comes to mind..... a pube sitting on a Coke can.

Which, I suppose, is a perfect association.

:abgg2q.jpg:

this is her statement:

"Notwithstanding all of his limitations in the past, and the mistakes that he made in the past, notwithstanding those -- at this point, between Donald Trump and Joe Biden, I think Joe Biden is the person who should be elected in November...It's more about the survivors of gender violence. That's really what it's about."
If you believe that equality is a pure straight and linear then in the end you will be disappointed.

this is her statement:

uvk fs k t dhr

Anita Hill vows to vote for Joe Biden and will work with him on gender issues...would a President Biden nominate Hill to the Supreme Court?

ANS: No

Forum List

Back