Anheuser-Busch laying off hundreds across the US, up to 2% of workforce

Hundreds of employees who had nothing to do with management’s decision to turn their brand name into a joke are without a job so management can still get their huge bonuses. Quickest way to make money and cook the books is to eliminate your workforce. Now management can say we met our target financials.

Hundreds lost their job because of the actions of their management months ago.

If management's actions increased sales by billions and thus increasing workforce numbers, does the customer get the credit or management?

You can't have your cake and eat it. The management are to blame for the law offs.

Has it occurred to you that I’d rather have women respected than win an election? But I think we both know, I’m gonna get both.

Actually. You probably aren’t.

At the moment, Biden is leading in the swing states and Trump is trailing worse than he did in November 2020.

DeSantis is doing even worse. And if that wasn’t bad enough the Republicans are making the best campaign ads that Biden could ask for.

Isn't that noble of you. I hate to tell you, but you have probably encountered plenty of trans people and never knew it.
I doubt that, seriously, most stand out like a sore thumb. The dude standing at a urinal wearing a skirt is a dead giveaway.

That being said, as long as the cross dressing men stay out of womens private areas, and quit participating in womens sports. I could care less what a kook wants to do. I just won’t participate in their psychosis.

Actually. You probably aren’t.

At the moment, Biden is leading in the swing states and Trump is trailing worse than he did in November 2020.

DeSantis is doing even worse. And if that wasn’t bad enough the Republicans are making the best campaign ads that Biden could ask for.

🤦‍♂️, nothing says “I don’t give a crap about anything but my cult” more than the above response.

Remember when the Left tried to boycott Chick-Fil-A? That resulted in the opposite effect. Chick-Fil-A brand thrived and expanded.

The Left gave up on boycotts because they don’t work for them. They simply turned to burning and looting cities and beating innocent people.
... and dont forget GOYA ...

Goya boycott after CEO’s praise of Trump resulted in higher sales​

MAGAts cheer people losing their jobs

LEFTIST HYPOCRISY.png

It sure is fun to watch. Keep crying for the people you supposedly care so much about.

Let's hear about the people of Chick-fil-A, Goya, MyPillow, Hobby Lobby and their jobs.

Come on, hypocrite.

I doubt that, seriously, most stand out like a sore thumb. The dude standing at a urinal wearing a skirt is a dead giveaway.

That being said, as long as the cross dressing men stay out of womens private areas, and quit participating in womens sports. I could care less what a kook wants to do. I just won’t participate in their psychosis.
How many dudes have you seen standing at a urinal wearing a dress and why do you go to those places if it offends you?

Hundreds of employees who had nothing to do with management’s decision to turn their brand name into a joke are without a job so management can still get their huge bonuses. Quickest way to make money and cook the books is to eliminate your workforce. Now management can say we met our target financials.

A lot of companies have fired even more than 2% of their workers in the last few years.

Forum List

Back