Anheuser-Busch laying off hundreds across the US, up to 2% of workforce

Hundreds of employees who had nothing to do with management’s decision to turn their brand name into a joke are without a job so management can still get their huge bonuses. Quickest way to make money and cook the books is to eliminate your workforce. Now management can say we met our target financials.

I hope the fired employees file a class action lawsuit against their former employer. AB intentionally put their brand and their employees in harm's way through gross incompetence and possibly even malice.

So you admit that Bud Lite, marketed to straight white traditional America for decades serviced by straight, white conservative Americans is at fault for its parent company AB deciding on a whim to suddenly market now to queers with their new mascot being some faggotty creep in a tight woman's dress with a dildo shoved up his ass?! Interesting!

Actually the only way to grow your product is to get new customers. So Bud Light was trying to get new customers. The way that Cadillac no longer makes cars for elderly folks. They make muscle cars now. The Corvette engine in a sedan is not a Caddy that I grew up with.

Bud Light was trying to get more customers. And the RW decided that it didn’t care if they put a bunch of Republicans out of work.

70% of the political donations went to the Republican Party. Candidates, Campaign Committees, Political Action Committees. How many of those folks are going to stay Republican?

If you manage to keep half of them as voters and supporters I’d be surprised. The company won’t be donating as much. It didn’t do them any good. The only politicians who came out and said hey Bud Light is ours was Trump Junior. And you all stampeded right over him.

This is just the first wave of layoffs. Some management folks. This is for cover when they slash the workers.

This is why I’m laughing. You all are eating your own supporters. If you are teaching them a lesson, it isn’t the one you think.

Actually the only way to grow your product is to get new customers. So Bud Light was trying to get new customers. The way that Cadillac no longer makes cars for elderly folks. They make muscle cars now. The Corvette engine in a sedan is not a Caddy that I grew up with.

Bud Light was trying to get more customers. And the RW decided that it didn’t care if they put a bunch of Republicans out of work.

70% of the political donations went to the Republican Party. Candidates, Campaign Committees, Political Action Committees. How many of those folks are going to stay Republican?

If you manage to keep half of them as voters and supporters I’d be surprised. The company won’t be donating as much. It didn’t do them any good. The only politicians who came out and said hey Bud Light is ours was Trump Junior. And you all stampeded right over him.

This is just the first wave of layoffs. Some management folks. This is for cover when they slash the workers.

This is why I’m laughing. You all are eating your own supporters. If you are teaching them a lesson, it isn’t the one you think.

Trying to get new customers by insulting women is not a sound business practice.

Gee, what were they thinking?

And, of course, at anytime, AB could apologize for their stupidity.

Hundreds of employees who had nothing to do with management’s decision to turn their brand name into a joke are without a job so management can still get their huge bonuses. Quickest way to make money and cook the books is to eliminate your workforce. Now management can say we met our target financials.

Thanks to Dylan Mullamely and a marketing decision that was wickedly retarded.

Bud Light was trying to get more customers.
How’d that work out?

Every class in marketing is going to use Transhauser-Bush has a learning lesson on what happens when you alienate your base customers.

Boycott it because its shit beer. Not because they sent a few cans to some girl.
Try and get some perspective.
Try to get some perspective on "some girl". Anheuser created a nation wide campaign based on some skinny bony transgender creature and Americans were fed up with that crap. The beer is relatively tasteless and long time customers who used to buy the piss out of habit went on to other brands. The point is that the gigantic Anheuser corporation could have easily found jobs for the workers but they chose to make a public statement about laying off staff. I smell a rat.

Keep lying.

It's what your cult does better than anything else you do.

The LW wasn’t buying Bud Light. The RW was. And they’re the ones who are boycotting the brand aren’t they? Isn’t it true that it is an example of go woke go broke?

And isn’t it true that AB donates a vast majority of their money to Republicans?

So what isn’t true?

Trying to get new customers by insulting women is not a sound business practice.

Gee, what were they thinking?

And, of course, at anytime, AB could apologize for their stupidity.

They did apologize and you guys didn’t care.

They fired the exec who did it. But you guys didn’t care.

The only thing they haven’t done is give you a blowjob and that’s because you idiots have the bit in your teeth.

Get a better beer!

Forum List

Back