Angry, Armed and White

You aren't very smart are you. Why do you bother posting on a public forum when you never have anything interesting or intelligent to say?
I could say the same about you. You don't know me, but I see you don't like you're racist friends being called out for being an idiot. Kinda says something about your intelligence.

Friends? You have friends on the internet? You really are a sad little man.
Lol, you are an idiot. Now go away I don't have time to play childish games. Find something else to blame whitey for your pathetic life.

I think I'l join your club instead, it's easier to blame black folks for everything.
I think black people should have a chance to get a good education. Support themselves and family. To be happy law abiding citizens. You're kind want them uneducated, on welfare from cradle to grave all for a vote. If you say you're not for that, then I say if you vote democrat you support the failure of your race. Like I said you don't know me.

I don't know you, and I don't want to. But by contrast, you are evidently clairvoyant because you know all about everyone.

Looking in the mirror when you thought that on up?

You aren't very smart are you. Why do you bother posting on a public forum when you never have anything interesting or intelligent to say?
I could say the same about you. You don't know me, but I see you don't like you're racist friends being called out for being an idiot. Kinda says something about your intelligence.

Friends? You have friends on the internet? You really are a sad little man.
Lol, you are an idiot. Now go away I don't have time to play childish games. Find something else to blame whitey for your pathetic life.

I think I'l join your club instead, it's easier to blame black folks for everything.

I dont think anyone blames blacks for anything other than being self destructive to their own race...well that and our crime problem.

Awe, did a white person slap your black ass around last night?

You're a real credit to your race.
I know I can't help myself, calling out racist comes natural.

Yes, I think in your case I'd blame nature too.
Guno, is a black racist piece of shit, sounds like you are to.

i am black now. :ahole-1:
I thought you said you was.

Forum List

Back