Angelo? what is music? what does it mean to you?cyndi

SootedUpCyndi

Diamond Member
Apr 30, 2020
I see you around a lot. What does music mean to you Angelo? I know it comes from you tube? we all do that. Up load videos? To me it means blowing out a song so many dam times a person cant get it out of their system,... until it's perfect?... over and over again? a song so loved. I cant stop it? I am always mystified. My two dogs come out from every room in the house, to hear me play? who would think? They lay right down in front of me? I think anyone who plays music will understand this? maybe not,.. ? maybe I am just a romantic female? I don't think so?

My dog Bud would lay right in front of my amp when I would play my guitar.

If I took out my trumpet, he would run for cover.

Omg? I had dog named Uncle BUD.. He was a wired haired fox terrior.. Us kids used to call him Buzz on Bud. Guess why? that was so long ago? now I'm older? But the dogs just luved it..:) I gave up guitar, because of sore fingers hands and wrists... I could do it if I wanted to??? just to painful.. physically sold my electric? guys tell me it's easy? I say not.???? i'm kind of tiny? mayb I should try again and get a kiddie guitar.? just to fool around on? out some easy strings on it?

I play Dark Star to drive my cats out of the house and usually the yard ... they about kill each other fighting to get out the flap ...
I don't know that song? don't forget? i'm a chick so I like smooth beautiful melodies?

I play Dark Star to drive my cats out of the house and usually the yard ... they about kill each other fighting to get out the flap ...
I don't know that song? don't forget? i'm a chick so I like smooth beautiful melodies?

Ah ... you'll need someone to keep resetting the circuit breakers if you play Dark Star ... I don't listen to it often, but when I do, so do my neighbors ...

Ah ... you'll need someone to keep resetting the circuit breakers if you play Dark Star ... I don't listen to it often, but when I do, so do my neighbors ...
Oh I'm going to have to look that song up then. tomorrow.

It's 3:51 am on a friday morning, I'm posting a Pink Floyd tribute song, and I just finished practicing my guitar for about 2 hours....my dogs love when I play too.

I love pink Floyd. Grew up on that. O the good ol days. I guess you keep the good ol days going. ;)

Forum List

Back