Andrew Breitbart is Dead

The right is in flames:

From the right, possible conspiracy theories about Breitbart's untimely and unexpected death -- his family has said he apparently suffered a heart attack while walking near his Westwood home -- quickly surfaced on Twitter.

"Press guy Jay Carney should prepare for the question... Was Obama behind the death of Andrew Breitbart?" wrote @FreeMktMonkey.

And from @PDMacGuire: "Obama may have silenced Breitbart but he can't kill all of us or silence the truth."

By Thursday evening, Kanjoya detected a turn in the conversation's tone. Earlier in the day, "angry" tweets outpaced "sad" by 2 to 1, according to the analysis.

"Sadness is now pulling ahead slightly, 40% of expressed emotion versus 35% for anger," Berjikly said.
No respect for his family, just like the Priest who refused a daughter's communion.

I have no idea how your post has anything at all to do with my comment about the left not taking responsibility for anything.

Care to elaborate?

Immie
I see much more anger from Breitbart's fans than joy from those who disliked his performances.

Interesting observation.

The right is in flames:

From the right, possible conspiracy theories about Breitbart's untimely and unexpected death -- his family has said he apparently suffered a heart attack while walking near his Westwood home -- quickly surfaced on Twitter.

"Press guy Jay Carney should prepare for the question... Was Obama behind the death of Andrew Breitbart?" wrote @FreeMktMonkey.

And from @PDMacGuire: "Obama may have silenced Breitbart but he can't kill all of us or silence the truth."

By Thursday evening, Kanjoya detected a turn in the conversation's tone. Earlier in the day, "angry" tweets outpaced "sad" by 2 to 1, according to the analysis.

"Sadness is now pulling ahead slightly, 40% of expressed emotion versus 35% for anger," Berjikly said.
No respect for his family, just like the Priest who refused a daughter's communion.

I have no idea how your post has anything at all to do with my comment about the left not taking responsibility for anything.

Care to elaborate?

Immie
I see much more anger from Breitbart's fans than joy from those who disliked his performances.

That still doesn't explain to me how your answer fits my comment about liberals not taking the blame for anything.

By the way, I was not a fan of Breitbart. I really didn't like him at all. As a conservative, he gave me a bad name. I am much more forgiving to liberals than to conservatives that make me and the causes I believe in out to be disgusting pigs.

That's why I never read Breitbart and don't listen to Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck or Savage among others. I can deal with the liberals who make themselves out to be assholes. I can't deal with the conservatives that make me out to be an asshole.

Immie

Care to elaborate?

Immie

Interesting observation.
Mourn his death, but refrain from the theories until his FUNERAL, at least. And CELEBRATING his death is sickening.

Interesting observation.
Mourn his death, but refrain from the theories until his FUNERAL, at least. And CELEBRATING his death is sickening.

Who, pray tell, is celebrating his death in regards to the three of us?

I surely am not. You aren't and I don't see where Papa is either although maybe I missed some posts. I have not read every post in this thread.

Immie

Interesting observation.

I surely am not. You aren't and I don't see where Papa is either although maybe I missed some posts. I have not read every post in this thread.

Immie
Someone posted a list of tweets that were DISGUSTING. A human being has died; that it what I referenced. No cause for joy, no cause for blame.

Barbara-Johnson.jpg

^That is also NOT Bodecea. :thup:

:)

peace...

What Fucking Douchers some on the Left are being today.

Speaking of Fucking Douchers..... you seem to be having a ball today making fun of less-than-attractive over-weight women who fit your perceived notion of what a lesbian should look like.

Is it because these women aren't presumedly dead which leads you to believe you can continue to ride your moral high-road?

Interesting... ^This belong to you Bodecea?... :lol:

:)

peace...

Thanks for the compliment!

But no comment? Interesting........

I wonder if Andy's kids are confused by the fact that he seems to get more respect dead than alive. I wonder if he provided any insurance for them and his wife..or did he die happy that they are "on their own" now...self sufficient-like. I hope his family doesn't stoop to accepting any government aid..that would be disrespectful to the memory of daddy.
Unlike you, he made a living and I'm sure has quite a nest egg for his kids set aside.

What have you done? I mean, besides post songs in a stupid thread day in and day out?

I wonder if Andy's kids are confused by the fact that he seems to get more respect dead than alive. I wonder if he provided any insurance for them and his wife..or did he die happy that they are "on their own" now...self sufficient-like. I hope his family doesn't stoop to accepting any government aid..that would be disrespectful to the memory of daddy.
Unlike you, he made a living and I'm sure has quite a nest egg for his kids set aside.

What have you done? I mean, besides post songs in a stupid thread day in and day out?

why do you ask him, after you proclaimed that he did not make a living.

and who the fuck are you anyway

I see Sallow and Synthia are still wishing Rush death.

What sad lives you both must lead.

Perhaps you should get together to wallow in hate.

why do you ask him, after you proclaimed that he did not make a living.

Immie
Someone posted a list of tweets that were DISGUSTING. A human being has died; that it what I referenced. No cause for joy, no cause for blame.

And you blamed me for it? ;)

I have not celebrated anyone's death. Had I been around when Hitler died, I might have made an exception to that.

Immie

Last edited:

Immie

I have not celebrated anyone's death. Had I been around when Hitler died, I might have made an exception to that.

Immie
Immie

she did not blame you.

Immie
Immie

she did not blame you.

Seemed to me as if she did.

She quoted my post. I asked her what she meant and then when she elaborated she brought that post up.

Sounds like she is blaming me, to me.

Immie

Immie
Immie

she did not blame you.

Seemed to me as if she did.

She quoted my post. I asked her what she meant and then when she elaborated she brought that post up.

Sounds like she is blaming me, to me.

Immie
I wrote about Zander's post of those CELEBRATING online. I realize you would not be among them, NOR AM I.

Forum List

Back