Andrew Breitbart is Dead

One hateful muddafuker down. Hope Rush bites the bullet next. Goes round comes round. Would prove there is a God. And that he has a sense of humor.

you do liberals proud ewe dew.
Who says he's a Liberal? He could be a pissed off conservative, angry at his party being hijacked by loud-mouths and fat slobs always aiming for the gutter.

But it's just like you to assume, isn't it, Dirty Granny?

Last edited:
One hateful muddafuker down. Hope Rush bites the bullet next. Goes round comes round. Would prove there is a God. And that he has a sense of humor.

Who says he's a Liberal? He could be a pissed off conservative, angry at his party being hijacked by loud-mouths and fat slobs always aiming for the gutter.

i seriously doubt the scenario you imagine asswipe!

Whats the deal w/ his involvement here, not that theres anything wrong w/ it:
Andrew Breitbart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GOProud
Breitbart was also embroiled in a controversy within the conservative movement related to the participation of gay group GOProud in the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), an annual conference held in Washington, D.C. by the American Conservative Union. In 2011 he was the primary host of a party that served to "welcome" the "homocons" to the convention (though it was the second year they had been participants). This flew in the face of a boycott staged by a few social conservative groups that were offended by the inclusion of GOProud within the conservative fold. Writer, producer, and publisher Roger L. Simon referred to the group as a "game-changer" for the Republican party, and asserted that it represented a turning point in the appeal that the conservative movement might hold for young people. Breitbart was on the Advisory Board of GOProud until he stepped down in the wake of the group's inadvertent outing of a senior Rick Perry aide.

I have nothing against gays as I'm an ardent Progressive but why did he endorse GOProud?

i seriously doubt the scenario you imagine asswipe!

I don't imagine asswipes until I see one of your posts. Then I think about your poor nurses, wiping your ass 24 hours a day.

I wonder if Andy's kids are confused by the fact that he seems to get more respect dead than alive. I wonder if he provided any insurance for them and his wife..or did he die happy that they are "on their own" now...self sufficient-like. I hope his family doesn't stoop to accepting any government aid..that would be disrespectful to the memory of daddy.

I wonder if Andy's kids are confused by the fact that he seems to get more respect dead than alive. I wonder if he provided any insurance for them and his wife..or did he die happy that they are "on their own" now...self sufficient-like. I hope his family doesn't stoop to accepting any government aid..that would be disrespectful to the memory of daddy.

I wonder if you Wry, Deany and TM will jump together or separately when Obama loses in 2012?

Then which is their religion? Really.

I'm sorry, is there something in the Torah that dictates adherence to Free Market Economics and Corporatism?

Because if there is, then I've never heard of it.

Oh, and a majority of American Jews? Democrats.

Just saying.

Works for me, they need a scapegoat, wouldn't want them to take responsibility for anything.

Don't worry, that is not likely to happen.

Immie
The right is in flames:

From the right, possible conspiracy theories about Breitbart's untimely and unexpected death -- his family has said he apparently suffered a heart attack while walking near his Westwood home -- quickly surfaced on Twitter.

"Press guy Jay Carney should prepare for the question... Was Obama behind the death of Andrew Breitbart?" wrote @FreeMktMonkey.

And from @PDMacGuire: "Obama may have silenced Breitbart but he can't kill all of us or silence the truth."

By Thursday evening, Kanjoya detected a turn in the conversation's tone. Earlier in the day, "angry" tweets outpaced "sad" by 2 to 1, according to the analysis.

"Sadness is now pulling ahead slightly, 40% of expressed emotion versus 35% for anger," Berjikly said.
No respect for his family, just like the Priest who refused a daughter's communion.

Works for me, they need a scapegoat, wouldn't want them to take responsibility for anything.

Immie
The right is in flames:

From the right, possible conspiracy theories about Breitbart's untimely and unexpected death -- his family has said he apparently suffered a heart attack while walking near his Westwood home -- quickly surfaced on Twitter.

"Press guy Jay Carney should prepare for the question... Was Obama behind the death of Andrew Breitbart?" wrote @FreeMktMonkey.

And from @PDMacGuire: "Obama may have silenced Breitbart but he can't kill all of us or silence the truth."

By Thursday evening, Kanjoya detected a turn in the conversation's tone. Earlier in the day, "angry" tweets outpaced "sad" by 2 to 1, according to the analysis.

"Sadness is now pulling ahead slightly, 40% of expressed emotion versus 35% for anger," Berjikly said.
No respect for his family, just like the Priest who refused a daughter's communion.

I have no idea how your post has anything at all to do with my comment about the left not taking responsibility for anything.

Care to elaborate?

Immie

Immie
The right is in flames:

I have no idea how your post has anything at all to do with my comment about the left not taking responsibility for anything.

Care to elaborate?

Immie
I see much more anger from Breitbart's fans than joy from those who disliked his performances.

Forum List

Back