And Your Idiot Gov't Knew This

I don't see anyone in this thread capable of being reasonable, but in the event someone in that category shows up...

If healthcare costs are a problem, and if you believe that healthcare costs need to come down, or at least be slowed in their rates of increase,

where do you think savings are going to come from?

Labor is a huge cost in healthcare.

On the other hand, if you're happy that your healthcare is so expensive, and you're willing to pay the price of keeping everyone in that sector working, and getting better pay, well,

that's your choice.

Actually, it's not our choice. Seems someone took the freedom to choose away from us...

I don't see anyone in this thread capable of being reasonable, but in the event someone in that category shows up...

If healthcare costs are a problem, and if you believe that healthcare costs need to come down, or at least be slowed in their rates of increase,

On the other hand, if you're happy that your healthcare is so expensive, and you're willing to pay the price of keeping everyone in that sector working, and getting better pay, well,

that's your choice.

Actually, it's not our choice. Seems someone took the freedom to choose away from us...

That's your stupid Idiotident and his followers who want this country to be ruled

Medical industry greed is the sickness that is the problem. "Physician, heal thy self".

It's YOUR government. You voted, or didn't vote. You have the government that you created, by allowing corporate business to buy the congress and White House. The Medical industry, pharmaceutical industry, insurance industry, oil industry, and military industrial contractors have bought YOUR government. You have what you allowed to become reality.

YOU totally ignored the reality that 90% of doctors say add $850 billion a year in wasted medical expense!
IGNORE this gigantic cost driver and attempt to explain it away...

90% of physicians say they order $850 billion a year in wasted duplicate tests, referrals all out of FEAR of being SUED!
Physicians estimate the cost of defensive medicine in US at $650 to $850 billion per year
Health News Observer ? Physicians Estimate The Cost Of Defensive Medicine In Us At 650 To 850 Bill Articles

So insurance/Medicare PAYS the above claims because they don't want to contest them!

"In each state, medical malpractice cases represented well under 2 percent of all incoming civil cases"
The median award for successful medical malpractice plaintiffs was $400,000, Average trial was 5 days.

http://www.courtstatistics.org/flashmicrosites/csp/images/ch-18-1.pdf

So think... Why do most malpractice suits go to trail? Because the claims are paid! The cost of defending a physician is why $850 billion is wasted!
I didn't ignore it. Greed was the point I made. Think about it.

that's your choice.

Reducing labor INCREASES the costs by decreasing the supply. Healthcare is not a McDonalds, the accessible nurses and doctors translates directly into availability of services. McDonalds can control costs through layoffs because they can still make as many cheeseburgers as before but fewer providers are not going to provide the same level of service.

Real changes are needed. We need to address defensive medicine, over regulation, emergency care, bring cost viability to the customer and add real competition. The ACA makes most of theses problems WORSE, not better. It is a travesty and we are setting the results continually getting worse.

Sent from my ADR8995 using Tapatalk 2

You can't have sufficient competition in the healthcare industry. If competition worked, it would have already worked,

long before Obamacare.

Okay, if the tables were completely turned here would the lefty pukes be calling this the Republicans' War on Hospitals, War on Doctors and Administrators, War on Patients, War on Those Who Might Need Hospital Care Someday, or some other war?

Put in seats and luxury boxes in hospitals.

Sell tickets and telivision broadcast rights.

Sell the hospital's naming rights.

Allow sponsors to advertise on doctor and nursing clothing, on the equipment, on the walls.

Allow sponsors to advertise on doctor and nursing clothing, on the equipment, on the walls.

Divide the hospitals into the hot nurses section, and the big fat ugly surly nurses section,

and charge accordingly.

If you bothered to click past the propaganda site in the first link, you would get to something like this,

where the Cleveland Clinic cites as one of its main reasons for trimming its budget:

"The clinic is Cleveland's largest employer and the second largest in Ohio after Wal-Mart. It is the largest provider in Ohio of Medicaid health coverage for the poor, the program that will expand to cover uninsured Americans under Obamacare.

"We know we are going to be reimbursed less," under Medicaid, Sheil said."

So, all you people in this thread who are wringing your hands over these cutbacks,

would you be willing to pay more into Medicaid to keep those reimbursement levels up to where the Cleveland Clinic, and obviously other hospitals,

could keep people working?

...I could have swore most of you wanted Medicaid CUT...

Divide the hospitals into the hot nurses section, and the big fat ugly surly nurses section,

and charge accordingly.

I can envision once this takes off the big, fat, surly nurses will be on pay-per-view.

You libtards and obamaturd are the problem, you are sooooo stupid.

That's something an 8 year old would say. Do you have an adult personality in there who might want to contribute?
I pointed out that obamatrurd and you libtards with the backing of the commies are the problem in this country.

You're an idiot. Sadly, you're not alone, lots of idiots use words like "obamatrurd" and "libtards" and expose their ignorance on health care in America, the economy and foreign policy and really have no clue.

This is not for your eyes, but for others who are not totally brainwashed:

Hospital Prices No Longer Secret As New Data Reveals Bewildering System, Staggering Cost Differences

That's something an 8 year old would say. Do you have an adult personality in there who might want to contribute?
I pointed out that obamatrurd and you libtards with the backing of the commies are the problem in this country.

You're an idiot. Sadly, you're not alone, lots of idiots use words like "obamatrurd" and "libtards" and expose their ignorance on health care in America, the economy and foreign policy and really have no clue.

Hospital Prices No Longer Secret As New Data Reveals Bewildering System, Staggering Cost Differences

I'm all for everyone having insurance. but should that be at the cost of mine becoming worthless. now I have to pay my doctor visits fully out of my pocket.

I don't see anyone in this thread capable of being reasonable, ...blah blah blah hyperbole blah

All I said was all the hospitals in my area are laying off nurses and administrative staff.
I offered no comment, only stating what is happening here.
How is this "unreasonable".
Get off your horse much? :eusa_hand:
ibs hate the truth hence nyc's stupid reaction.

The idiots are on the left, idiot. I understand the costs in healthcare, I work in a Hospital. What you idiots do not understand is it is not the Gov't.'s job to tell us what to buy. In fact it is unconstitutional. Before you come up with the SCOTUS said it is, the SCOTUS ruled that the Gov't. had the job of levying taxes, which is all obamacare is, a tax bill. It is proving to be the worst law ever from the worst potus ever.

Keep ignoring the FACT that this has been going on since President Obama was in grade school.

I remember it in the 70s.

Same with companies forcing early retirement so they didn't have to pay the entire EARNED pension.

Quit blaming Obama for what others do.

1234663_10151941258156275_2021591756_n.jpg

I'm all for everyone having insurance. but should that be at the cost of mine becoming worthless. now I have to pay my doctor visits fully out of my pocket.

Funny. I don't have to pay co-pays for doctor visits now.

I'm saving in other areas as well - scrips, lower premium and got two refunds because of the 80% mandate.

If you bothered to click past the propaganda site in the first link, you would get to something like this,

where the Cleveland Clinic cites as one of its main reasons for trimming its budget:

"The clinic is Cleveland's largest employer and the second largest in Ohio after Wal-Mart. It is the largest provider in Ohio of Medicaid health coverage for the poor, the program that will expand to cover uninsured Americans under Obamacare.

"We know we are going to be reimbursed less," under Medicaid, Sheil said."

So, all you people in this thread who are wringing your hands over these cutbacks,

would you be willing to pay more into Medicaid to keep those reimbursement levels up to where the Cleveland Clinic, and obviously other hospitals,

could keep people working?

...I could have swore most of you wanted Medicaid CUT...

lol, without objection, the motion passes...

conservatives here are complaining because they're getting something they wish for.

Forum List

Back