And The Truth Finally Comes Out: Dems Vow To Push Russia Story Through 2018 Elections

That's your theory, however there are a few points you seem to have left out of it:

1.) There is no definitive proof that the Russians interfered to "favor one candidate over another", nobody has even come up with a plausible motive as to why the Russians would have preferred one of the two major party candidates and it still hasn't been established beyond a reasonable doubt that it was the Russian Government behind it.
2.) Foreign governments and related organizations have been engaged in public opinion manipulation pursuant to elections for decades and we've been doing the same thing to other countries for decades.
3.) The current allegations against the Russian Government amount to the leaking of information garnered from "stolen" emails and disseminating "fake news"; which is no different than the two major U.S. Political Parties and their legions of loyal lemmings do to each other all the time.

Even if the allegations are 100% accurate there was no "assault" on our election system, it would amount to manipulation of public opinion which hardly an unprecedented occurrence.

IMHO If it goes into the 2018 cycle and remains the primary (one might credibly argue "sole") focus of the Democratic campaign efforts it's likely to do them more harm than good since negative campaigning tends to suppress turnout which generally isn't good for Democrats not to mention it's likely to galvanize "Trump Voters" to turn out.

"But in recent weeks, news has emerged that suggests Russian efforts to meddle with the election went far beyond influencing media coverage, and may have targeted voting systems as well. Last week, The Intercept reported that Russian military intelligence had executed a cyberattack on a U.S. voting software company. (The source who allegedly leaked the highly classified intelligence report was subsequently arrested.) Now, Bloomberg reports that the Russian incursions went even deeper than previously thought. According to three people with direct knowledge of the investigation into the cyberattacks, Russia may have infiltrated voter databases and software systems in 39 U.S. states during the 2016 election—almost twice as many states as previously reported."

Russia May Have Hacked Election Systems in 39 States
So Obama lied again.

Obama Bombshell: Russia Did Not Hack Our Elections

BUH-BAM!

GAME, SET, AND MATCH...
LOLOL

You dumbass cons are a fucking riot.

:lmao:

Obama never said Russia didn't hack our elections.

He said they didn't tamper with votes at the polls. You read a fake headline and that's all it takes to render you mentally helpless.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Obama also knew about what the Russians were supposedly doing and yet did nothing about it. It was reported that he as so worried about working out the details with Vlad on his plan to invade Syria that he did not address it because the talks might have fallen apart...and the last thing Obama wanted was his plan to drag the US into an Un-Constitutional, Un-Authorized war to fall apart....

:p
Everything you're posting is fucking deranged. You lied about Benghazi, you lied about Obama denying the hacking, and now you're lying again. That's what happens when you dumb yourself down with fake news from rightwing sources.

While the deaths in Benghazi were tragic without a doubt, the assault on our election process by the Russians to favor the one candidate over another will have many more lingering consequences for us and the world than the assault did.

Sorry, while I really do respect your entitled opinion here, I am going to have to call BULLSHIT on that one.

For the 1st time in my lifetime, in this election:

I saw one of the 2 Major Parties' candidates fund violence against the supporters of their opponent, resulting in American citizens being beaten and bloodied, party due to the efforts by one of the candidates who claimed to want to be EVERY Americans' President...

I saw a Political Party rig their own Primaries, get caught engaging in election fraud in their Primaries in order to ensure one of their candidates won over another, and saw a major Political Party help one of their candidates cheat in debates...

I saw a Political Party and many of its partisan followers defend a candidate, refuse to call for their candidate to step out of the race, for being under multiple FBI investigations days before the election for crimes (that included ESPIONAGE, Influence Peddling, Improper handling / safeguarding / protecting classified, etc), many of which she actually committed.
(- Are there ANY Democrats on this board Intellectually HONEST enough to admit that if Trump, not Hillary, had been under multiple FBI investigations they, the Democratic party, and the Liberal Media would NEVER have allowed him to stay in the race? I don't thinks so, but who knows - someone might surprise me....)

I have seen a former US President, his Cabinet, and loyalists remaining in the federal govt after a new President took over commit crimes, to include Felony Espionage against the United States, in an attempt to undermine / overthrow the newly elected govt.

What the Democrats did during the election, IMO, far surpassed anything the Russians have been proven to have done, as Comey testified not on vote was altered by the Russians and they had very little impact, if any, on the actual election. Obama also said it, nations are always trying to interfere. That's nothing new.

I have seen HATE advocated so extremely by a party that is has risen to the level of attacks like we have seen against the GOP politicians in Va today.
- I know some horrible things were done in regards to Obama, however, they were condemned. The vast majority of the nation condemned them, and Democrats labeled anyone doing so as racists and evil. I do not disagree. There is no equal outcry from the left today, though, at the horrific displays of disrespect seen perpetrated by Griffin and in this latest play. Instead the left has defended it and praised it as 'art'.

I have never seen the country so divided and so much hatred rather than unity in all my life.

ALL SUCH MESSAGES OF HATE MUST BE REJECTED, DENOUNCED, AND CONDEMNED 'ACCROSS THE BOARD'...before the violent rhetoric and violence grows / spreads anymore.

Your lies have been exposed

The Clinton Campaign did not fund violence. The only proof you can offer is a highly edited undercover video clip from a group Trump gave 10 thousand dollars too in 2015.

There was no rigging of the primaries either. No reason Sec. Clinton to drop out over partisan allegations. No crimes have been committed by President Obama or any of his leftover Cabinet who were held over.

I do love the one about the play however. A 400 year old play. Did you know a similar play was done with Caesar looking like Obama in 2012?

Uproar over Trump-themed 'Julius Caesar,' but none for Obama version at Guthrie 5 years ago

Of course not, Cupcakes frosting would melt..

CLEARLY the Democrats put power before U.S. and its citizens. To deny that is to deny you have a mother. The Russian conspiracy is a complete fabrication, and I hope liberals are happy D.C. is spending our resources chasing this hoax.

This is what the Democrats and liberals have become.

Everything you're posting is fucking deranged.

You're a lying delusional snowflake who can not accept the truth. You seriously expect people to believe that there were no lies told by Obama, Hillary, and Rice about Benghazi?

Now I suppose you are going to tell me Obama never once lied about the ACA, either...

upload_2017-6-14_12-7-33.jpeg

The Grabby One's Russian problem is much worse than the extremist assault on an consulate in the rebel city of Benghazi.
Really? How many of our ambassadors and service personnel has the "Russian problem" killed?

GOP Rally behind their Putrid leader who, rather than make America Great again, is more than willing to sell out our position the post WWII world our fathers and grandfathers fought and died for. He is willing to let the German Chancellor become the leader of the free world.

Ironic isn't it?
A German Chancellor as the "leader of the free world" is probably a change for the better given the warmongering fuck ups that have been running things in Washington for the last few decades.

While the deaths in Benghazi were tragic without a doubt, the assault on our election process by the Russians to favor the one candidate over another will have much more lingering consequences for us and the world than the assault.

So what if the investigation goes into the 2018 election cycle? If the Dems are successful in taking over one of the chambers in 2018 I bet they can stretch it out to 2020.
While the deaths in Benghazi were tragic without a doubt, the assault on our election process by the Russians to favor the one candidate over another will have much more lingering consequences for us and the world than the assault.

So again, ask Chicago Jesus why he allowed Russia to hack the election while he told America no such hacking was occurring. Was that part of the flexibility after the election he told Putin?

Chicago Jebus. I thought he was the Kenyan Messiah? Look a Squirrel!

I think that's ground for another investigation.

Lock him up
Lock him up
That your best answer to why Obama let the Russians do so much damage?

It is my best answer to your deflecting squirrel.

The Clinton Campaign did not fund violence. The only proof you can offer is a highly edited undercover video clip from a group Trump gave 10 thousand dollars too in 2015.

There was no rigging of the primaries either. No reason Sec. Clinton to drop out over partisan allegations. No crimes have been committed by President Obama or any of his leftover Cabinet who were held over.

Sorry, but my many links 'trumps' (no pun intended) your triggered, opinionated snowflake rant.

Have a nice day.

The Grabby One's Russian problem is much worse than the extremist assault on an consulate in the rebel city of Benghazi.
Really? How many of our ambassadors and service personnel has the "Russian problem" killed?

GOP Rally behind their Putrid leader who, rather than make America Great again, is more than willing to sell out our position the post WWII world our fathers and grandfathers fought and died for. He is willing to let the German Chancellor become the leader of the free world.

Ironic isn't it?
A German Chancellor as the "leader of the free world" is probably a change for the better given the warmongering fuck ups that have been running things in Washington for the last few decades.

That's your theory, however there are a few points you seem to have left out of it:

1.) There is no definitive proof that the Russians interfered to "favor one candidate over another", nobody has even come up with a plausible motive as to why the Russians would have preferred one of the two major party candidates and it still hasn't been established beyond a reasonable doubt that it was the Russian Government behind it.
2.) Foreign governments and related organizations have been engaged in public opinion manipulation pursuant to elections for decades and we've been doing the same thing to other countries for decades.
3.) The current allegations against the Russian Government amount to the leaking of information garnered from "stolen" emails and disseminating "fake news"; which is no different than the two major U.S. Political Parties and their legions of loyal lemmings do to each other all the time.

Even if the allegations are 100% accurate there was no "assault" on our election system, it would amount to manipulation of public opinion which hardly an unprecedented occurrence.

So what if the investigation goes into the 2018 election cycle? If the Dems are successful in taking over one of the chambers in 2018 I bet they can stretch it out to 2020.
IMHO If it goes into the 2018 cycle and remains the primary (one might credibly argue "sole") focus of the Democratic campaign efforts it's likely to do them more harm than good since negative campaigning tends to suppress turnout which generally isn't good for Democrats not to mention it's likely to galvanize "Trump Voters" to turn out.

"But in recent weeks, news has emerged that suggests Russian efforts to meddle with the election went far beyond influencing media coverage, and may have targeted voting systems as well. Last week, The Intercept reported that Russian military intelligence had executed a cyberattack on a U.S. voting software company. (The source who allegedly leaked the highly classified intelligence report was subsequently arrested.) Now, Bloomberg reports that the Russian incursions went even deeper than previously thought. According to three people with direct knowledge of the investigation into the cyberattacks, Russia may have infiltrated voter databases and software systems in 39 U.S. states during the 2016 election—almost twice as many states as previously reported."

So Obama lied again.

Oct. 7, 2016

Some states have also recently seen scanning and probing of their election-related systems, which in most cases originated from servers operated by a Russian company. However, we are not now in a position to attribute this activity to the Russian Government. The USIC and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) assess that it would be extremely difficult for someone, including a nation-state actor, to alter actual ballot counts or election results by cyber attack or intrusion. This assessment is based on the decentralized nature of our election system in this country and the number of protections state and local election officials have in place. States ensure that voting machines are not connected to the Internet, and there are numerous checks and balances as well as extensive oversight at multiple levels built into our election process.

Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security | Homeland Security

June 13, 2017

Russia’s cyberattack on the U.S. electoral system before Donald Trump’s election was far more widespread than has been publicly revealed, including incursions into voter databases and software systems in almost twice as many states as previously reported.

Russian Cyber Hacks on U.S. Electoral System Far Wider Than Previously Known

You say that as though we don't have counter-terrorism measures already in place.

Obama knew of the Russians' efforts...supposedly...and it has been proven he did nothing.

Comey, the fierce prosecutor...who was shocked into inaction by a President who told him he HOPED the Flynn investigation that had proven no criminal activity could be let go...was the head of the nation's counter-terrorism effort. If Comey was as inept in that role as he was as head of the FBI that would explain how the Russians hacked the DNC e-mails. (That and the fact that Hillary's campaign manager's brother was working for the KGB Bank and the Russian Spy agency that supposedly did the hacking :p )
"Supposedly" from a rightard means everything that follows is made up.

“In early September when I saw President Putin in China, I felt that the most effective way to ensure that that didn’t happen was to talk to him directly and tell him to cut it out and [that] there were going to be serious consequences if he didn’t.

“And in fact, we did not see further tampering of the election process.”

Moron, by that time, the hacking had already occurred. :eusa_doh:

Your comrade here in the thread says 39 states were hacked on election day.
So which one of you is lying?

You are. Nobody ever said they were hacked on election day.

So Obama lied again.

BUH-BAM!

GAME, SET, AND MATCH...

Cupcakes often celebrate um, prematurely. I guess it makes them feel good.

So Obama lied again.

BUH-BAM!

GAME, SET, AND MATCH...

Cupcakes often celebrate um, prematurely. I guess it makes them feel good.
Shame Obama was such a weak and ineffective President.

Ironic isn't it?

Uh-huh, get back to me when we have something that approximates actual evidence.

The fact that some people appear to think that a media report containing speculation and innuendo is a viable substitute for actual evidence explains why it would be so easy for a foreign government to manipulate U.S. public opinion and there is no way to prevent that without someone coming up with a cure for the gullibility and intellectual laziness of vast swaths of the American Electorate.

"The source who allegedly leaked the highly classified intelligence report was subsequently arrested."

Are you saying they arrested that 25 year old girl for leaking that classified document, but it was not actually fact based?

Last edited:

Sorry, but my many links 'trumps' (no pun intended) your triggered, opinionated snowflake rant.

Have a nice day.

You provided no links in your rambling post.

U 2. Have a great day.

The thing I probably love the most about the NEW desperate, careless, speak-without-thinking Democrats is that despite what they are covertly trying to do they can't help but broadcast their lying / deceptive plans to the world before / as they do it...

CASE IN POINT:
Top Elected Snowflake Schumer publicly declared to the world that Democrats are 100% committed to the failure of the United States government, to obstruct anything and everything Congress (the GOP and President) seek to pass, no matter how good it might be for the country and American people, because they HATE Donald Trump that much and they only want what is best for the Democratic Party - Screw the country and the American people.

Not long after, when Gorsuch came up for a potential vote, Schumer and top Democrats - ALL who had previously praised him, called him the best candidate to fill the USSC opening, and who they had voted for to be a Federal Judge - suddenly claimed they had concerns over Gorsuch's appointment.... BUT IT WAS TOO LATE. By already declaring to the world they were 100% committed to OBSTRUCTING EVERYTHING they had already shown their hand. EVERYONE at that point knew the objection by Schumer and the Democrats was purely partisan butt-hurt hatred for Trump. THEY SHOULD HAVE KEPT THEIR MOUTH SHUT AND JUST DO WHAT THEY WERE GOING TO DO.

File this one under 'YOU SHOULD HAVE KEPT YOUR MOUTH SHUT', too:

10 Months+ of investigations into Russia-Trump connections / collusions / crimes by butt-hurt snowflakes has resulted in the CIA, DIA, FBI, NSA, House Intel Committee, and top ranking Democrats (Schumer, Pelosi, Feinstein, Waters, etc...) all declaring there NEVER was any evidence of a crime, there is NO crime, there NEVER was any evidence of collusion, IS NO evidence of collusion, is NO Obstruction (by TRUMP), and Trump was NEVER / IS NOT under investigation.

Comey's testimony destroyed all of the Democrats' false accusations against Trump - not to mention their hopes and dreams of Impeaching Trump - by confirming this. Their last hope is Mueller, who was hired as an 'INDEPENDENT' Counsel to investigate Trump-Russian Connection / Collusion. Since Comey just testified none of that exists - there never was / is no evidence to support that, there is no need for Mueller and his Special Counsel, so it should be immediately disbanded and Mueller fired.

Mueller and the Democrats are not even trying to hide their real intent with this 'Independent' Counsel crap, either. Mueller and recently Fired self-identified Leaker Comey and Mueller are thick as thieves. Mueller was Comey's mentor. Add in the fact that Mueller has brought in DONORS and the Clinton's Lawyer to be part of his team, and this circus just became a full-fledged partisan political Lynch Mob minus the torches and pitch forks. (...give them time.)

As if that was not enough - again, Democrats don't know when to shut up - Give them time and they will tell you exactly what they are up to:

"DEMS VOW TO PUSH RUSSIA THROUGH ELECTION..."

'Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner!'

Despite being completely DE-BUNKED (ZERO EVIDENCE that ANYTHING EVER happened) while implicating several of their 0wn members as CRIMINALS, the Democrats' plan is an obvious one: "

"Keep pushing the lies and false, un-substantiated accusations through to the 2018 election and MAYBE 'we' can reverse the Gawd-awful 1,000+ election losses and 2 back-to-back historic record-setting election losses Streak!"

Gee, the Democrats are just too smart for people - WHO could have guessed that was their plan?!

View attachment 132942

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article155988584.html

“We can't keep campaigning on the same tired messages we've been using since 2010,” said one Democratic strategist, who requested anonymity to speak candidly. “In case people haven't noticed, we keep losing."

The average American doesn't care how butt-hurt over losing the Democrats are or how they feel they have a 'score to settle' with Trump, or especially about their '100% commitment' to ensure every attempt by the GOP and Trump make to make things better fails. THEY DON'T WANT THE GOP AND TRUMP TO FAIL BECAUSE THAT EFFECTS THEIR LIVES:

“The average person is like, ‘OK, what about my life out here today in the country?’” said RoseAnn DeMoro, executive director of National Nurses United.

She called the focus on Russia a “strategic error” that Democrats have resorted to because it distracts from their own lack of an agenda. It is political fighting that has very little to do with their everyday lives,” said DeMoro, a stalwart liberal advocate who has been openly critical of the Democratic Party."

The Democratic Party Agenda, as declared by DNC Leader Chuck Schumer and top strategists, consists of:

1. 100% commitment to ensure the US government, the GOP, and President Trump FAIL at every effort, no matter what it is, to make things better in the US for the nation and for the American people, which in their minds is what is best for the Democratic party.

2. Keep focusing on the non-existent 'Russia-Trump' scandal while ignoring their constituents who want more than just a platform for and acts of Partisan HATE from their elected Democratic Party politicians.

If those two things are the only things Democrats do between now and 2018, they will only succeed in adding to their 1,000+ election loss total.

This is good news for those who don't like Dems. The party is going to be dead afterwards.

The thing I probably love the most about the NEW desperate, careless, speak-without-thinking Democrats is that despite what they are covertly trying to do they can't help but broadcast their lying / deceptive plans to the world before / as they do it...

CASE IN POINT:
Top Elected Snowflake Schumer publicly declared to the world that Democrats are 100% committed to the failure of the United States government, to obstruct anything and everything Congress (the GOP and President) seek to pass, no matter how good it might be for the country and American people, because they HATE Donald Trump that much and they only want what is best for the Democratic Party - Screw the country and the American people.

Not long after, when Gorsuch came up for a potential vote, Schumer and top Democrats - ALL who had previously praised him, called him the best candidate to fill the USSC opening, and who they had voted for to be a Federal Judge - suddenly claimed they had concerns over Gorsuch's appointment.... BUT IT WAS TOO LATE. By already declaring to the world they were 100% committed to OBSTRUCTING EVERYTHING they had already shown their hand. EVERYONE at that point knew the objection by Schumer and the Democrats was purely partisan butt-hurt hatred for Trump. THEY SHOULD HAVE KEPT THEIR MOUTH SHUT AND JUST DO WHAT THEY WERE GOING TO DO.

10 Months+ of investigations into Russia-Trump connections / collusions / crimes by butt-hurt snowflakes has resulted in the CIA, DIA, FBI, NSA, House Intel Committee, and top ranking Democrats (Schumer, Pelosi, Feinstein, Waters, etc...) all declaring there NEVER was any evidence of a crime, there is NO crime, there NEVER was any evidence of collusion, IS NO evidence of collusion, is NO Obstruction (by TRUMP), and Trump was NEVER / IS NOT under investigation.

Comey's testimony destroyed all of the Democrats' false accusations against Trump - not to mention their hopes and dreams of Impeaching Trump - by confirming this. Their last hope is Mueller, who was hired as an 'INDEPENDENT' Counsel to investigate Trump-Russian Connection / Collusion. Since Comey just testified none of that exists - there never was / is no evidence to support that, there is no need for Mueller and his Special Counsel, so it should be immediately disbanded and Mueller fired.

Mueller and the Democrats are not even trying to hide their real intent with this 'Independent' Counsel crap, either. Mueller and recently Fired self-identified Leaker Comey and Mueller are thick as thieves. Mueller was Comey's mentor. Add in the fact that Mueller has brought in DONORS and the Clinton's Lawyer to be part of his team, and this circus just became a full-fledged partisan political Lynch Mob minus the torches and pitch forks. (...give them time.)

As if that was not enough - again, Democrats don't know when to shut up - Give them time and they will tell you exactly what they are up to:

Despite being completely DE-BUNKED (ZERO EVIDENCE that ANYTHING EVER happened) while implicating several of their 0wn members as CRIMINALS, the Democrats' plan is an obvious one: "

"Keep pushing the lies and false, un-substantiated accusations through to the 2018 election and MAYBE 'we' can reverse the Gawd-awful 1,000+ election losses and 2 back-to-back historic record-setting election losses Streak!"

Gee, the Democrats are just too smart for people - WHO could have guessed that was their plan?!

View attachment 132942

“We can't keep campaigning on the same tired messages we've been using since 2010,” said one Democratic strategist, who requested anonymity to speak candidly. “In case people haven't noticed, we keep losing."

The average American doesn't care how butt-hurt over losing the Democrats are or how they feel they have a 'score to settle' with Trump, or especially about their '100% commitment' to ensure every attempt by the GOP and Trump make to make things better fails. THEY DON'T WANT THE GOP AND TRUMP TO FAIL BECAUSE THAT EFFECTS THEIR LIVES:

“The average person is like, ‘OK, what about my life out here today in the country?’” said RoseAnn DeMoro, executive director of National Nurses United.

She called the focus on Russia a “strategic error” that Democrats have resorted to because it distracts from their own lack of an agenda. It is political fighting that has very little to do with their everyday lives,” said DeMoro, a stalwart liberal advocate who has been openly critical of the Democratic Party."

The Democratic Party Agenda, as declared by DNC Leader Chuck Schumer and top strategists, consists of:

1. 100% commitment to ensure the US government, the GOP, and President Trump FAIL at every effort, no matter what it is, to make things better in the US for the nation and for the American people, which in their minds is what is best for the Democratic party.

2. Keep focusing on the non-existent 'Russia-Trump' scandal while ignoring their constituents who want more than just a platform for and acts of Partisan HATE from their elected Democratic Party politicians.

If those two things are the only things Democrats do between now and 2018, they will only succeed in adding to their 1,000+ election loss total.
Mueller's in charge of the only investigation that counts. Not Chuck Schumer. He will decide the length of his investigation.
Another failed thread from the jackass.

Last edited:

CASE IN POINT:

View attachment 132942

This is good news for those who don't like Dems. The party is going to be dead afterwards.
Yeah how could an attorney general that lied about meeting Russians 3 times, and Kushner, Flynn and all the other swine that also met with Russians secretively possibly hurt the Republicans in 2018?
Lmao.
Your elevator doesn't go to the top floor.

CASE IN POINT:

View attachment 132942

From your own link: DEMOCRATS AREN’T DRIVING THIS. REALITY IS DRIVING IT.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Kicked your own ass again.

Yeah how could an attorney general that lied about meeting Russians 3 times, and Kushner, Flynn and all the other swine that also met with Russians secretively possibly hurt the Republicans in 2018?
Especially, despite the snowflakes' continued false claims after Comey's testimony destroyed all of their fake claims, since
NO evidence of criminal activity by Sessions
No evidence of criminal activity by Flynn
NO evidence of any crime EVER
NO evidence of collusion
NO evidence of obstruction
NO investigation of Trump EVER
No indictments
No charges
No convictions

Comey outed himself as a leaker

Comey testified Lynch obstructed justice

Comey made it clear that any Russian attempts at interference did NOT effect the election outcome

THE NSA and FBI testified that the unmasking of Americans by Rice for political
reasons constitutes a crime AND testified that the illegal release of information by Obama loyalists constitutes Felony Espionage

Throw in everything else Democrats / Libs did during and after the election:

Hillary's campaign funded anti-Trump violence
Rioting
Destruction of Property
Arson
Looting
Terrorism
Violent suppression of Constitutional Freedom of Speech
Threatening Electoral College Voters with violence to try to change the election outcome
Rigging Primaries, Debates
Leaked e-mails exposing the DNC as racist, sexist, anti-Semitic homophobes
Seditious calls for military coups
Treasonous calls for the newly elected President's assassination
Griffn's stunt, the play...
Continued pushing of the false accusations
Violent political rhetoric resulting in radicalized would-be assassins / terorrists
Fake News
The DNC's public declaration of 100% commitment to undermine the government of the United States, to prevent any legislation from passing, even if it might help the country / citizens...

Yeah, all that makes for 1 helluva 2018 and 2020 resume for Democrats.... At this point, Democrats are looking at a future consisting of 2,000+ election losses. :p

Ironic isn't it?

So again, ask Chicago Jesus why he allowed Russia to hack the election while he told America no such hacking was occurring. Was that part of the flexibility after the election he told Putin?

"Allowed"????

First and foremost, Obama was clear that the Russians hacked the DNC. Trump was the guy who denied it was the Russians, even after been shown intelligence reports that it was them.

Obama put sanctions on the Russians. Sanctions Flynn told them would be removed by the Trump Administration.

The right has denied, denied, denied, even when politicians from both sides have said "It happened".

Don't blame your wilful refusal to listen to what's being said on Obama.

From your own link: DEMOCRATS AREN’T DRIVING THIS. REALITY IS DRIVING IT.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Kicked your own ass again.

You poor demented snowflake...you actually think that makes sense, don't you?

All the hatred, political rhetoric, and violence has been generated by the butt-hurt loser snowflakes / Dems and the Liberal media. They have put out so much radical liberal propaganda and hatred that they have begun to radicalize Democrats into terrorists and would-be assassins, just like ISIS continues to do.

This terrorist today wasn't a Conservative.

Libs have gone bat-shit crazy.

Forum List

Back